Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• Mizik said:
    Thanks for the free stuff, T.
    Exactly, I'll take all the free stuff you can throw at me - maggoting included!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Mizik said:
    That's weird, I'm not asleep. Maybe SLEEP will clear it off my diagnose..

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/7d237112
    "Hello darkness, my old friend"

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • That's pretty insane, Mizik
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Toad yesterday, maggot today. Do I dare tomorrow?
  • Raffle ticket with today's free spin

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Mizik said:
    That's weird, I'm not asleep. Maybe SLEEP will clear it off my diagnose..

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/7d237112
    That new war system looks interesting. 
  • So far with free spins: maggot, experience (probably ~30 minutes of bashing worth), maggot, 8 lessons.
  • A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with the sides from a cargo 
    crate of clovers and 25 credits.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a crate marked "live 
    animal inside".
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with the legs of a figurine 
    of Captain Maelstrom and 25 credits.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a featureless ice 
    figurine.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate.

If anyone wants to know what this shaft tasted like.
  • Free spins:

Exp, Exp (both combined didnt even give 0.1%), then maggot two days in a row :(
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    edited March 2016
    Daeir said:
    The albatrosses and crabs are mounts? Legendsteed collared mounts with badges?

What in the fuck? Why are they so common?
    Because Logosmas is only nine months away!

@Penwize
    Got experience gain twice with free spin, about 2.2-2.3% each time. Level 99

• I didn't even get .1% for my experience spin.

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Atalkez said:
    Level 101 my experience didn't move :(

At level 103, same for me.

So far I've gotten (free spins) curse, maggot, xp gain, raffle ticket.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Lessons and xp gain.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • toad, xp gain, critical hit increase, toad
  • Ryzeth said:
    Free spins:

Exp, Exp (both combined didnt even give 0.1%), then maggot two days in a row :(
    add toading onto this :( rng plz
  • Maggot, maggot, crits, lessons

Crits, xp, lessons, raffle tickets

Diff chars
  • edited March 2016
    Exxia said:
    Heard some girl wanted a spider and was pissed cuz all she got was a measly veil.  :p:p:p 

:'D Hey! I wasn't pissed about it at all! @Exxia ... Just didn't realize that the veil was a big deal is all
  • edited March 2016
    Fourth free spin set Janna on fire. Which lost all the experience gain combined from the previous two free spins (I think 10% or 20%)
    What fun though! Hanging out on the beach, ablaze, with others. Feels like Summer! at the Jersey Shore.
  • Janna said:
    Exxia said:
    Heard some girl wanted a spider and was pissed cuz all she got was a measly veil.  :p:p:p 

:'D Hey! I wasn't pissed about it at all! @Exxia ... Just didn't realize that the veil was a big deal is all
    Yeh, people win 2000cr items all the time... :open_mouth:

• edited March 2016
    @Sobriquet See! Hope for everyone! You can do it too ...  ;)
  • It's happening! Instead of crated pets falling from the sky. The weather forecast is saying veils. 
  • Bought another 25 tokens, didn't get a ton of crates (but still more than I would have liked...). Raffle tickets seem to be the new thing:

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mayan crown.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mayan crown.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a pair of Ogre's Gauntlets.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an Epicurean Sash.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with raffle tickets.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with raffle tickets.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    You just got a bonus ten raffle tickets!
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with the winding crank of a
    crossbow of coconut lumber and 25 credits.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.

@Tecton @Sarapis Is there a way to see how many raffle tickets you have? Also, any chance of a trade-in value on crates?

• Antonius said:

Bought another 25 tokens, didn't get a ton of crates (but still more than I would have liked...). Raffle tickets seem to be the new thing:

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a pair of Ogre's Gauntlets.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an Epicurean Sash.
    You just got a bonus ten raffle tickets!
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with the winding crank of a
    crossbow of coconut lumber and 25 credits.

@Tecton @Sarapis Is there a way to see how many raffle tickets you have? Also, any chance of a trade-in value on crates?

i believe CREDIT REPORT shows it.
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • The website says there is an increased chance of higher value prizes the more you buy. That doesn't appear to be accurate

• Sobriquet said:
    The website says there is an increased chance of higher value prizes the more you buy. That doesn't appear to be accurate
    IT REALLY DOESN'T

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Today's free spin got me a token, which resulted in 250 lessons. This pleases me.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby