Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

1202122232426»

Comments

• A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Pixie's Boots.

Not that I really need dex at this point (at least I don't think knights use dex very much?), I'm certainly not going to turn my nose up at a 500 cr stats artie I can upgrade later if I multiclass into monk or serpent!

• Halstad said:
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Pixie's Boots.

Not that I really need dex at this point (at least I don't think knights use dex very much?), I'm certainly not going to turn my nose up at a 500 cr stats artie I can upgrade later if I multiclass into monk or serpent!

The only class that currently benefits in a major way from dexterity is Serpent. Monk would only gain the same benefit as every other class: slightly increased dodge chance. It's obviously up to you but unless you're already very heavily artied you might be better off with the 333 credits from trading in to put towards something of immediate - and wider reaching - benefit.
  • Antonius said:
    Halstad said:
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Pixie's Boots.

The only class that currently benefits in a major way from dexterity is Serpent. Monk would only gain the same benefit as every other class: slightly increased dodge chance. It's obviously up to you but unless you're already very heavily artied you might be better off with the 333 credits from trading in to put towards something of immediate - and wider reaching - benefit.
    Ah, thanks for the info. I haven't read much on monks, just that they required the most arties to get the most out of them (con, str, int). I figured being a physical combo class dex may have fit in there as well.