Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Sena said:
    I don't think any advantage you would get from a different use of the credits would make up for the 666 credit loss, unless you aren't interested in bashing or PvP.
    It would if you've no reasonable way to obtain the alternatives at any point in the near future. If it comes down to "losing" 666 credits that you didn't spend in the first place, to save yourself hassle for months, years, or longer that would come between the present and when you would have purchased those alternatives, definitely go for the alternatives. It depends on the situation, definitely.
    Huh. Neat.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i guess if you do not bash or fight then it is 13 flowerpots instead. 

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • It really comes down to how you look at it. Someone starting out in the game without trans anything would really need the lessons more than a stat boost. The boost to con wont mean much if you dont have the skills to even use it, bashing or combat. Besides, you got that belt for 25 credits, and can earn 1300 credits for it. You dont lose out on 600 credits because you never spent that to begin with, thus why trading in the belt would be great for newcommers. Heck a shield of absorption would be good with some credits gone to lessons as well.
  • If I may just say, it seemed a bit unfair that scorpions and chimera were priced at 8 cr per, while seagulls were 33 cr per. I understand that Zulah had a massive amount but that was only because he had a crazy stroke of luck that allowed him to utilize a mechanic in the game that gave him an absurd amount of credits. We really cant fault everyone else based on that.

I understand that we are able to purchase spins with in-game credits but the wheel spins also gave fairly less in comparison to other promotions. You can even check with avid promotion gamblers that buy to amass wealth. It really didnt seem so crazy so simply price the scorpions and chimera to at least 25 cr. I mean they had a collar on them (250 credits) and a badge of returning (5 crowns). A trade in for 8 credits seems such an insult for that..
  • Asmodron said:
    If I may just say, it seemed a bit unfair that scorpions and chimera were priced at 8 cr per, while seagulls were 33 cr per. I understand that Zulah had a massive amount but that was only because he had a crazy stroke of luck that allowed him to utilize a mechanic in the game that gave him an absurd amount of credits. We really cant fault everyone else based on that.

I understand that we are able to purchase spins with in-game credits but the wheel spins also gave fairly less in comparison to other promotions. You can even check with avid promotion gamblers that buy to amass wealth. It really didnt seem so crazy so simply price the scorpions and chimera to at least 25 cr. I mean they had a collar on them (250 credits) and a badge of returning (5 crowns). A trade in for 8 credits seems such an insult for that..
    I spent 15k credits on spins before I even started betting on the racetrack. You can't blame crazy stroke of luck.
  • Asmodron said:
    It really comes down to how you look at it. Someone starting out in the game without trans anything would really need the lessons more than a stat boost. The boost to con wont mean much if you dont have the skills to even use it, bashing or combat. Besides, you got that belt for 25 credits, and can earn 1300 credits for it. You dont lose out on 600 credits because you never spent that to begin with, thus why trading in the belt would be great for newcommers. Heck a shield of absorption would be good with some credits gone to lessons as well.
    I actually got that belt off of a free spin.
  • My advice is, don't trade in the belt right now. Use it, get used to the bonus, find out what you want do do in the game. There's other ways to get lessons when you're starting out (levelling and the binding bonus). I get where Asmodron is coming from but if you decide later on you want to be a hunter, you'll want that belt. If you decide you want something else, then you can still trade it in.
  • I got racetrack tickets :(

• I logged in to try this out. Bought 3 tickets and got a donkey crook, party stick and supreme cache that I gambled on opening and got two hat threads.

my Mhaldor alt got a party crook, white sight goggles and 15 racetrack tickets that came to nothing. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Yeah. I really, really hate it when people give out super shitty advice regarding skills and arties.

Had a newbie Legate suicide about a month ago after I asked him why he put all his lessons in chivalry. Apparently he had asked what to learn on newbie and Romeo told him to put all his lessons on chivalry. I was so mad. 

• Jesus Christ. When I have a kid who has questions about a class I don't know I'll legit just ask people from other factions like OOC we Have no BMs around right now, what do I tell this kid to learn? Most people will help you to help a newb but then again I'm not a guide 
  • edited September 2016
    I'm glad to. In all likelihood he/she will spin up more lessons, credits or things that can be sold for credits in this promo but not another belt.
  • Apologies if the advice seemed destructive. I was merely recalling when I was a newcommer and in desperate need of lessons and credits, since I was aa player unable to invest cash in the game.
  • Everyone offered pretty good advice, I think it just came down to different view points on what was more important. Luckily, I'm only new to Achaea, not IRE, so I kind of already know what to expect as far as $$$ investment.
  • Viho said:
    Everyone offered pretty good advice, I think it just came down to different view points on what was more important. Luckily, I'm only new to Achaea, not IRE, so I kind of already know what to expect as far as $$$ investment.
    Welcome! Are you one of the refugees from Midkemia?

• Guys 1. I think Asmodron had the best of intentions 2. He was wrong. 3. It's ok to be wrong.
  • Trey said:
    Viho said:
    Everyone offered pretty good advice, I think it just came down to different view points on what was more important. Luckily, I'm only new to Achaea, not IRE, so I kind of already know what to expect as far as $$$ investment.
    Welcome! Are you one of the refugees from Midkemia?

Aetolia, USA.
  • I was surprised that the log of Aegoth hitting the room with retardation and resulting in me winning the jackpot last month didn't come up. 

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Got a token from a free spin, got a supreme talisman cache, sold it for 50 credits. Happy days.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud, 
    clacking noise.
    3838h, 2740m, 18090e, 12600w ek-
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    3838h, 2740m, 18090e, 12600w exk-
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Pixie's Boots.

Lucky me?
  • 3cr per rub.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    For a second there I thought you said nub and I really was conflicted.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    For a second there I thought you said nub and I really was conflicted.

Sure you were ;)
  • A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a clown vial.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an ink-stained rose 
    thorn.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a group of 5 Lucrescent 
    nuts and a translucent piece of shunsten.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a crate marked "live 
    animal inside". (Wolverine)

That felt like a waste.

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I got a hunters belt, then blew all 266 tradein cr on more spins, to get practically nothing. Tis betting, I guess.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Probably enough people interested in the wolverine to return your losses.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Really? And here I was just giving wolverines away.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.