Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• I could be wrong, of course. I just noticed a lot of oohing and aahing over the wolverine.
  • Kez said:
    I could be wrong, of course. I just noticed a lot of oohing and aahing over the wolverine.
    Yeah but no one even glanced at the minipet...

• Now I'm tempted to get one and name it Howl.

In seriousness, I love how ballistic it gets when riders dismount. Aren't you an adorable little pile of OH OW STOP THAT EEK IT HURTS
  • Jonathin said:
    For a second there I thought you said nub and I really was conflicted.
    So now you're anti-nub? *hurt*

• edited September 2016
    4784h, 5151m, 20200e, 24655w cexkdb-
    You hastily tear off the wrapping paper from a shining birthday present, revealing a Crook of Ovine
    Mastery inside!
    4784h, 5149m, 20200e, 24655w cexkdb-
    You hastily tear off the wrapping paper from a shining birthday present, revealing a Crook of Ovine
    Mastery inside!
    You hastily tear off the wrapping paper from a shining birthday present, revealing a Master
    Goatherd's Crook inside!
    Mastery inside!
    You hastily tear off the wrapping paper from a shining birthday present, revealing a Crook of the
    Master Donkey Wrangler inside!
    You hastily tear off the wrapping paper from a shining birthday present, revealing a Crook of the
    Mastery inside!
    Mastery inside!
    You hastily tear off the wrapping paper from a shining birthday present, revealing a Master
    Goatherd's Crook inside!

.... You've got to be kidding me.....

Working towards that 3000 spin mark and no super rare presents to be seen yet

at least I have:
    Available class slots:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Primary:                 Blademaster
    Slot 2:                  Serpent
    Slot 3:                  Magi
    Slot 4:                  Runewarden
    Slot 5:                  Jester
    Slot 6:                  Monk
    Slot 7:                  Bard
    Slot 8:                  Shaman
    Slot 9:                  Occultist         (** Current **)
    Slot 10:                 (Empty)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lessons: 31029 

• Oh god, @zulah you had me crack up laughing reading that. My utter condolences.
  • Asmodron said:
    Oh god, @zulah you had me crack up laughing reading that. My udder condolences.
    FTFY

• Imma bout to lose my shit over these "super rare" presents. I just threw another 5000cr at this wheel and getting crook after crook after crook ooo look a tophat.. crook crook crook crook.. whitesight goggles, crook x100

@Makarios honestly at this point I should have seen one of these super rare presents. I've been spinning for almost half a rl month now. Can you take a look at the drop rate on those and confirm it's possible? I could have flipped a coin onto it's side in this much time.
  • Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?
  • MAKE ACHAEA GREAT AGAIN!
  • Halstad said:
    MAKE ACHAEA GREAT AGAIN!
    It's gunna be YUUUUUGE!!!
  • Wow. That jealousy. I just want the fireworks to stop... idc if you win
  • Aegoth said:
    Wow. That jealousy. I just want the fireworks to stop... idc if you win
    I fully endorse this post.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere

Aegoth said:
    Wow. That jealousy. I just want the fireworks to stop... idc if you win

yeah fuck those fireworks, srsly. Worst game addition ever. :(

• Ha! He said drop the deuce.

lol
  • If somebody us giving away a wolverine, I'd like to buy one dirt cheap.

>.>

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    The price has gone up from free to contest that I haven't created yet winner.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Can confirm people have gotten super rare presents. I just missed on that one so far
  • Zulah said:
    Can confirm people have gotten super rare presents. I just missed on that one so far
    What was in a super rare present?
  • Zulah said:
    Jinsun said:
    Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?
    Its a matter of principle! I've seen every possible item drop from this wheel that I can get but not a SINGLE rare present. I went into this expecting to get 1 of every item including 1 of each of the 3 "super rare" items. I did not expect this though I'll be honest.

What I don't get is I've gotten 5x Belt of Aegis (Value 2000 credits) but the "super rare" items are all worth less than that but less common?

Daeir said:
    A crippling gambling addiction and excessive amounts of disposal income, though the latter's not really an issue so much as a privilege.

I don't think the word "privilege" applies when you work 80 hours a week, you're required to take a gun and body armor to work, and you're away from your family for 5-6 months at a time.

But I've had a lot of achaeans tell me how nice it must be to have a silver spoon just handed to me lately ;)

Win 500 credits on the wheel and you get this level of class:
    "(.*) tells You: Must be nice to pay to win achaea. Asshole like fuckin Trump."
    "(.*) tells you, "You literally disgust me.""
    "(.*) tells you, "I hope all the money you have keeps you warm at night man."
    etc etc...

Not gunna lie I laughed pretty hard when I got the trump tell.
    You didn't have to blank my name out all three times.

• Puxi said:
    Zulah said:
    Can confirm people have gotten super rare presents. I just missed on that one so far
    What was in a super rare present?
    Is in the announce. I haven't gotten one. Just spoke with someone who did.
  • Zulah said:
    I don't think the word "privilege" applies when you work 80 hours a week, you're required to take a gun and body armor to work, and you're away from your family for 5-6 months at a time. 

LOL.  They said the same to me, when I was doing something similar.  Fuck 'em, brother.  Right in the ear.

• I got a... Crook of Ovine Mastery...???

uh.. thanks?
  • Got an empty crate and bad lesson spins w/ tokens.

Just got two prismatic tokens from @Makarios

Spun and got a Talisman Cache and a Kelpie.  #Worth
  • edited September 2016
    Crook of Ovine Mastery

What is this anyways?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • 5151h, 5151m, 24655e, 21685w exkdb-
                                           -----------
                                          |   BOOM!   |
                                           -----------
    5151h, 5151m, 24655e, 21685w exkdb-
                   -----------
                  |   BOOM!   |
                   -----------
    5151h, 5151m, 24655e, 21685w exkdb-

Your fireworks have no power here!
  • Crook of Ovine Mastery

What is this anyways?
    Your guess is as good as mine. It does show up as an artefact on my artefacts list though.