Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• Ya'll motherfuckers need to learn how to read. SWAT <player> WITH CROOK, then look at them.

Do it to a lot of people, everyone you see. Turn em into sheep and donkeys. Harmless fun!

• Trey said:
    Ya'll motherfuckers need to learn how to read. SWAT <player> WITH CROOK, then look at them.

Do it to a lot of people, everyone you see. Turn em into sheep and donkeys. Harmless fun!
    The PR
  • Trey said:
    Ya'll motherfuckers need to learn how to read. SWAT <player> WITH CROOK, then look at them.

All wheel items cause infamy
  • Zulah said:
    Trey said:

All wheel items cause infamy
    Harmless. Fun.

• I want to know how many times I spun the wheel total (I should have setup a counter when I started) and how many times the wheel was spun total.

I picture Zulah with an epic santa bag on his back filled with crooks now...
  • edited September 2016
    Zulah said:
    I want to know how many times I spun the wheel total (I should have setup a counter when I started) and how many times the wheel was spun total.

I picture Zulah with an epic santa bag on his back filled with crooks now...

I wouldnt have minded if either

1. The crooks didnt have a limit

2. They have some form of turn-in

3. There was some collectible purpose to them (Collect the 4 types of crook to combine and form the Master Shepherds Crook, able to summon 3 sheep worth 5 points each in the great hunt. Tradeable)
  • They can be used to reset endurance/willpower, so there's that.
  • I burn through willpower like crazy, so they're a godsend, frankly.
  • Can they be given away / sold?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Well I had a little bit adventurous wheel tale today:

1-) I got bound credits.
    2-) I had already bound credits in Magnar. I had 25 credits at total and I got another token with that.
    3-) I spin again and I got another token and party favour.
    4-) I spin with token and got racetrack tickets. I thought I am done but I didn't. Went to racetrack and managed to gather 25 credits to get another spin chance.
    5-) I spin with token and I got one of those artifact vials. I wasn't knew I could trade in. I went to hunt a little bit and finally Yzarin or Krizal told me I can tradein it. I got 26 credits from vial tradein and get another token. Went to Wheel again.
    6-) I spin again and got supreme talisman cache.

I am satisfied with that now.
  • @Magnar you can sell the cache and get 50 credits for 2 more tokens.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    #justgamblingthings

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • edited September 2016
    Kez said:
    @Magnar you can sell the cache and get 50 credits for 2 more tokens.
    Already did and guess what. All this wheel adventure ended up  with 2 shunstens and some nuts :(
  • Nooooooooooo.
  • Three supreme caches, 4 mini pests, a crook, 2 artifact vials, two Phials of shimmering ink, 3100 lessons, 40%xp (at level 83), goggles of white sight, azelhurium, seftonium, nuts, racetrack tickets, 5 ice figurines.

Won 350 credits betting. Spun more. Won aforementioned caches, which I sold for 150 credits, then bought more spins. Overall, pretty happy, considering I started out with like 225 credits and the two phials and figurines more than make up for that. 

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Magnar said:
    Kez said:
    Already did and guess what. All this wheel adventure ended up  with 2 shunstens and some nuts :(
    It was a good run, kid.

• Hyperlith said:
    Magnar said:
    Kez said:
    It was a good run, kid.
    Thank you, son. (:
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Got 12 bound credits from a free spin. Another happy day.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Negative xp loss this time here's hoping they fix it soon I don't desire to be on the edge of losing Dragon!
  • Issue yourself if you've lost XP due to the wheel. @Makarios was awesome and restored the XP I lost.

But now that I think on it, I don't think I got the original bonus XP the wheel was meant to give me. Would've been 10% too because the great hunt was on. :anguished:
  • KezKez
    edited September 2016
    I lost xp twice. Not going looking for it because I don't care but I thought it was odd.
    1st 16 credits
    2nd present(goggles)
    3rd 4% xp
    4th 9 lessons
    5th token
    6th 3 racetrack tickets
    7th 9 lessons
    8th 12 credits
    9th critical hits
    10th 14 credits
    11th 3 racetrack tickets
    12th 4% xp, 500 credits
    13th 4% xp
    14th 4% xp
    15th critical hits
    16th 15 credits
    17th -5% xp
    18th -5% xp
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    6799(127%)h, 6319(100%)m (100%e) (85%w) [] cexkdb- |XP: 37.2% (272)|
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    6799(127%)h, 6319(100%)m (100%e) (85%w) [] cexkdb- |XP: 42.2% (272)|

5339(100%)h, 6319(100%)m (100%e) (100%w) [] cexkdb- |XP: 45.4% (271)|
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    5339(100%)h, 6319(100%)m (100%e) (100%w) [] cexkdb- |XP: 50.4% (271)|

7953(100%)h, 7299(100%)m (99%e) (99%w) [] cexkdb- |XP: 51.5% (265)|
    7953(100%)h, 7299(100%)m (99%e) (99%w) [] cexkdb- |XP: 56.5% (265)|

7953(100%)h, 7299(100%)m (99%e) (99%w) [] cexkdb- |XP: 56.5% (265)|
    7953(100%)h, 7299(100%)m (99%e) (99%w) [] cexkdb- |XP: 61.5% (265)|

5339(100%)h, 6319(100%)m (100%e) (100%w) [] cexkdb- |XP: 62.7% (269)|
    5339(100%)h, 6319(100%)m (100%e) (100%w) [] cexkdb- |XP: 72.7% (269)|

5339(100%)h, 5976(94%)m (100%e) (99%w) [] cexkdb- |XP: 74.2% (265)|
    5339(100%)h, 5976(94%)m (100%e) (99%w) [] cexkdb- |XP: 79.2% (265)|

6193(100%)h, 6319(100%)m (94%e) (99%w) [] cxkdb- |XP: 84.3% (266)|
    6193(100%)h, 6319(100%)m (94%e) (99%w) [] cxkdb- |XP: 89.3% (266)|

5339(100%)h, 5960(94%)m (100%e) (81%w) [] cexkdb- |XP: 93.5% (260)|
    5339(100%)h, 5960(94%)m (100%e) (81%w) [] cexkdb- |XP: 98.5% (260)|

This was over two weeks, not all at once. I was basically wheeled through most of level 99 on free spins.
    When I bought tokens I got a crated butterfly, a supreme cache, and a wolverine.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • edited September 2016
    1. Critical boost
    2. 10 lessons
    3. Critical boost
    4. 9 lessons
    5. Experience gain
    I was hoping for more luck with the free spins but the criticals weren't bad.  
  • AdaAda
    edited September 2016
    01-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    02-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Increased Critical Hits.
    03-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    04-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    05-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Increased Critical Hits.
    06-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Increased Critical Hits.
    07-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    08-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    09-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Increased Critical Hits.
    11-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    11-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a crate marked "live 
    11-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with racetrack tickets.
    12-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    13-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    14-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    15-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    17-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    18-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    19-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    20-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    I feel like it's rigged to give nicer things only on paid spins :#
  • It IS rigged to only give nicer things on paid spins.
  • Ada said:
    01-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    02-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Increased Critical Hits.
    03-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    04-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    05-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Increased Critical Hits.
    06-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Increased Critical Hits.
    07-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    08-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    09-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Increased Critical Hits.
    11-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    11-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a crate marked "live 
    11-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with racetrack tickets.
    12-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    13-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    14-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    15-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    17-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    18-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    19-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    20-09-2016:A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    I feel like it's rigged to give nicer things only on paid spins :#
    On days two and three I got a prismatic token.

Each token spin as a result gave me shimmering ink.

That was awesome as far as I was concerned - I'd never think to drop 100 credits on an arte tattoo (other than tree) - but cos of the wheel I've now got like 5 arte tats.

I keep feeling like the paid spins are a bit of a rip-off: but then I think about 400cr worth of arte tattoos and 1500 lessons isn't really a bad return - even if I'd have rather a stat boosting arte :D
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• What did you get @Xaden
    Tree Boar Moss Shield And cloak?
  • Artefact tattoos are a bargain at 100 credits, even if just for the convenience.

Looking over yourself, you see the following tattoos:
    Body Part    Tattoo                    Charges  Active 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Head         a mindseye tattoo         art         Y
    Head         <empty>                   ---        ---
    Torso        a tentacle tattoo         37          N
    Torso        a web tattoo              26          N
    Left arm     a moon tattoo             art         Y
    Left arm     a boar tattoo             art         Y
    Right arm    a tree tattoo             art         N
    Right arm    a moss tattoo             art         Y
    Left leg     a shield tattoo           art         Y
    Left leg     a cloak tattoo            art         Y
    Right leg    a prism tattoo            45          N
    Right leg    a brazier tattoo          7           N
    Back         a megalith tattoo         art         Y
    Back         a crystal tattoo          art         N
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Talazar said:
    What did you get @Xaden
    Tree Boar Moss Shield And cloak?
    Swap out shield for mindseye, I think. Will let you know when I get home. The fact that I didn't go for a shield might tell you something about my defensive game :D
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

•  I was gonna guess mindseye but I thought, nah he would have things that serve mindeyes purpose.