What doesn't kill you gives you exp.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
ANNOUNCE NEWS #4517 (03/01/2016 at 00:02)
From : Tecton the Terraformer
To : Everyone
Subject: March in the Iron Realms
Due to a huge number of requests, we're extending our lessons and seafaring
talisman promotion for another couple of weeks! Get in quick to pick up your bulk
lessons and your talisman pieces for every 100cr purchased from Achaea.com. For a
quick refresher, please see ANNOUNCE #4508 and #4509.
We're not going to leave you hanging with just that though, during the month of
March, we're also bringing back the Wheel of Fortune! Things are a little different
this time around, so here's all the details:
Spinning the Wheel of Fortune will reward one of many great prizes, such as:
* A Veil of the Sphinx
* Stat-altering artefacts (Hunter's belt, Pixie's boots, Ogre's Gauntlets,
* One of 16 crated minipets from previous promotions.
* One of two new crated, pre-collared mounts (a monstrous hermit crab or a
formidable sea-spray albatross)
* Another spin of the wheel
* Credits and Talisman pieces from the Seafaring set
* A book of 10 tickets for our end of month lottery (** See below **)
* Mayan Crowns
* 30 - 40 Credits
* 250 Lessons
* Customisation figurines
* A couple more surprise prizes
You can purchase prismatic tokens on Achaea.com to spin the wheel at your
leisure! Simply seek the wheel out and SPIN WHEEL [WITH TOKEN].
Things a little tight this month? We've got you covered! All adventurers can
spin the wheel once per RL day (after an hour of playtime that day) for the chance of
some different rewards, such as:
* Crit bonuses
* XP bonuses
* XP rewards
* A prismatic token to spin the wheel for the above prizes
* A ticket in our end of month lottery (** See below **)
* 5 minutes as a member of the esteemed toad race
* 5 minutes as a squelchy maggot
* A batch of random afflictions
Every so often, the wheel will additionally gift the spinner an additional
prize alongside what they spin up. This can be either a lottery ticket, or 500
At the end of the month, we'll be drawing one lucky ticket holder to win either:
* A fully equipped Seastrider vessel to take to the seas.
* An out-of-subdivision plot adjacent to one of the harbours around Sapience
(with Admin approval of location).
Any non-winning tickets will be converted to 2 bound credits after the draw.
Penned by My hand on the 10th of Daedalan, in the year 707 AF.