Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I've been stuck with the affliction "hindered by the forests" since I spun yesterday, that's over 14 hours!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited March 2016
    Oceana said:
    The albatross mount:

Looming fourteen hands at the withers, this formidable avian masters the balance of form and function. Silhouetted in gliding lines, he looks as gracile as his smaller cousins, with powerful wings tucked neatly at each side. A mottled aquamarine tinges the bird's white plumage, whirling into craggy greys and cloudy teals at the wingtips, which lend this auspicious specimen the cast of a sea-sprayed canvas. No less agile for his webbed toes, the albatross haughtily fixes his surrounds with keen dark eyes behind a wickedly hooked beak. Bridled and saddled simply in knotted sailing cloth, it is a brave rider who would dare test the temper of this creature.

Alighting with effortless ease, a formidable sea-spray albatross ruffles azurine feathers to smooth wings and tailtip in place.

You give a small fish treat to a formidable sea-spray albatross.
    With an excited stamping of webbed feet, a formidable sea-spray albatross clacks his beak and 
    snatches a small fish treat from your hands, craning his neck to swallow it whole.

You pet a formidable sea-spray albatross ingratiatingly.
    An avian rumble rises from a formidable sea-spray albatross's throat at your touch, his black eyes 
    lidding in relaxation.

I think I'm going to die its soooooooo wonderfullllllll

EDIT:

You give a training shortsword to a formidable sea-spray albatross.
    A formidable sea-spray albatross turns up his beak at your offering.

HES HAVING NONE OF MY SHIT. I'M GOING TO DIE.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Antonius said:
    Jacen said:
    I think that's the one that extends focus balance. Focusing should get rid of it, if it doesn't, have someone afflict you with a focusable affliction and then focus to get rid of it.
    It is, though it only kicks in/gets cleared if you actually cure a focusable affliction, so get somebody to hit you with stupidity or something.
    Yeah, I thought that they changed it so focus cured it regardless, but I couldn't remember. 
  • I bought another 10 tokens but didn't get credited. Emailed sales@achaea.com but still waiting...10 hours already. @Tecton I messaged you too, hope I am reaching the right person.
    Dochitha said:
    I bought another 10 tokens but didn't get credited. Emailed sales@achaea.com but still waiting...10 hours already. @Tecton I messaged you too, hope I am reaching the right person.
    Last night everyone who bought tokens got soulpiercers instead :>
    Huh. Neat.
  • Dochitha said:
    I bought another 10 tokens but didn't get credited. Emailed sales@achaea.com but still waiting...10 hours already. @Tecton I messaged you too, hope I am reaching the right person.
    Your account has been credited with 10 prismatic tokens.
    Woot! Thanks!
  • I can't complain! Loving the Wheel!

37 bound credits
    an Epicurean Sash
    albatross x3
    750 lessons
    ice figurine
    Captain Maelstrom arm 
    25 credits
  • Ugh wish I could buy more :(.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Kayeil said:
    Updated minipet list:

a tiny sugar glider
    a regal valley iguana
    scarlet salamander
    a pudgy raccoon kit
    young two-toed sloth
    giraffe calf
    tiny piglet
    meerkat
    skunk kit
    squirrel monkey
    black tarantula
    alligator hatchling
    hedgehog
    tortoise hatchling

Two more to go!
    A bashful Fawn
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

Updated minipet list:

a tiny sugar glider
    a regal valley iguana
    scarlet salamander
    a pudgy raccoon kit
    young two-toed sloth
    giraffe calf
    tiny piglet
    meerkat
    skunk kit
    squirrel monkey
    black tarantula
    alligator hatchling
    hedgehog
    tortoise hatchling
    a bashful fawn

• A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate. (monstrous hermit crab)
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mayan crown.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate. (monstrous hermit crab)
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with raffle tickets.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate. (monstrous hermit crab)
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate. (a formidable sea-spray albatross)
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a hunter's belt. (I already have a level three belt, so traded in for 266 credits)
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate. (a formidable sea-spray albatross)
    You just got a bonus ten raffle tickets!
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with raffle tickets.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a crate marked "live
    animal inside". (a desert hedgehog)
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with the lid of a smoke
    flare and 25 credits.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mayan crown.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with the string from a
    crossbow of coconut lumber and 25 credits.

Disappointingly the mayan crowns are bound, so not sure what the hell I'm supposed to do with them.

• What a cool idea for a promotion! 
  • Antonius said:

Disappointingly the mayan crowns are bound, so not sure what the hell I'm supposed to do with them.

If I could request one change it'd be to make these unbound
  • Kafziel said:
    Antonius said:

If I could request one change it'd be to make these unbound
    Definitely. I'd rather have the option to sell them for extra credits than be stuck with them, hoping that they release a Shop of Wonders item I really want in the future. I honestly don't see why bound mayan crowns were ever made a thing, since you don't have to bind them to you to buy items.
    Complete minipet list:

a tiny sugar glider
    a regal valley iguana
    scarlet salamander
    a pudgy raccoon kit
    young two-toed sloth
    spindly giraffe calf
    tiny piglet
    meerkat
    skunk kit
    squirrel monkey
    black tarantula
    alligator hatchling
    desert hedgehog
    tortoise hatchling
    a bashful fawn
    sleek black otter

• Alligator, two albatross, 500 lessons, 105 credits, ice figurine, smoke flare shell and a bound crown from 10.

Not the -best- birthday present ever. Oh well!

• edited March 2016
    White Jackal apparently drops from them as well.

Valkyn said:
    If you're referring to Texel's, he didn't get it from the Wheel.

• Kayeil said:
    Valkyn said:
    I asked him and he said he did, I guess he was confused.

Valkyn said:
    Kayeil said:
    Valkyn said:
    I asked him and he said he did, I guess he was confused.
    Oh. I asked and he said he's had it since Christmas, but got the fawn or whatever else it was he had from the Wheel.

• So, only by spending real money for tokens can you get mini pets and mounts? So sad!

My free spin was affliction city. Thanks to @Vayne and @Mosr for saving the day.

I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.

Luxis said:
    So, only by spending real money for tokens can you get mini pets and mounts? So sad!

My free spin was affliction city. Thanks to @Vayne and @Mosr for saving the day.

There's a chance you get a token from the regular spin.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Luxis said:
    So, only by spending real money for tokens can you get mini pets and mounts? So sad!

There's a chance you get a token from the regular spin.
    Ohh. I shall keep dreaming!
    I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Luxis said:

Ya it just impaled her and have her a half dozen afflictions, pretty harsh.
  • Alligator, Skunk, Bound Credits, Lessons and raffle tickets

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited March 2016
    a monstrous hermit crab
    a formidable sea-spray albatross
    a formidable sea-spray albatross
    an Epicurean Sash
    a prismatic token
    a mayan crown
    the arms of a figurine of Captain Maelstrom and 25 credits
    a featureless ice figurine
    Bound Credits
    the string from a crossbow of coconut lumber and 25 credits
    10 raffle tickets
    a critical hit bonus

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • The only mini pet I've seen I actually had any desire to own and bought tokens specifically for it. Result!

Brown stripes encircle the torso and limbs of this black alligator hatchling, his scaly hide not yet 
    fully hardened. Poking out of his reptilian head, bulbous green eyes stare shrewdly at the world 
    around him. The edges of the alligator's third eyelids are barely visible in the corners of each orb.
     Doubling the creature's length, a flat, tapered tail extends from the lizard's hindquarters, 
    providing smooth propulsion in water. Tiny claws protrude from the hatchling's stubby toes, 
    affording him ample purchase upon the ground.
    A scaly alligator hatchling looks relatively helpless.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a featureless ice 
    figurine.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an Epicurean Sash.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a crate marked "live 
    animal inside".

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an Epicurean Sash.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a pair of Ogre's 
    Gauntlets.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a crate marked "live animal inside". (a tiny piglet)

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a featureless ice figurine.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits. (not sure how many)

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a featureless ice figurine.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with the right-hand side of a frosted pail of pitch and 25 credits.

:-1: