Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• Aegoth said:
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a Veil of the Sphinx.

Booyah, motherfuckers
    I call BS, doesn't have the correct message for it.

• Trey said:
    Aegoth said:
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a Veil of the Sphinx.

Booyah, motherfuckers
    I call BS, doesn't have the correct message for it.

Seconding this. I call shenanigans. 
  • Welp, 5 crates this time. I guess it hates me.

• edited March 2016
    Aegoth said:

Booyah, motherfuckers
    I'm also quite gullible!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Tecton said:
    One person has won a Veil so far! Wasn't Aegoth though :)
    Damn man, you could have perpetuated the illusion
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Tecton said:
    One person has won a Veil so far! Wasn't Aegoth though :)
    Epifania got it, iirc.
    Huh. Neat.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Wow, that's a huge haul.

You guys, you're making choosing between Stardew Valley and tokens hard. Stahp. :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Dunn said:
    Bought 10.

Ended up with:
    Lvl 1 con
    Lvl 1 dex
    Lvl 1 int
    Mayan Crown
    Tarantula pet
    Albatross mount
    2 raffle tickets
    250 lessons
    Another token
    25 cr and a bottle base

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorth.
    Yeahhhhhh. I don't mind the 1000 credit profit.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    to answer question about what pets I got...

"crab43432"                             a monstrous hermit crab

"piglet278616"                          a tiny piglet

• First spin: experince.
    Second spin: some veil thingy that everyone seemed to gush over.

I really want a tarantula.

Sigh.
  • I got two sashes in my first haul. So useless to me, at least they can be traded in. I would have preferred boots and gauntlets @Tecton let me swap them puh-leeaase? JK, I know that's likely not possible. :frown: 

And I also got a TON of crates.
  • All afflictions, all the time. If it keeps beating me up like this I'm going to think it has a crush on me. This time it hit me so hard my arm has been numb for 25 minutes.
  • It must be true love, Kez

• I got a raffle ticket.

• edited March 2016
    Tarantula come to me.
    If I spin with tokens would I be more likely to behold a tarantula? ... I guess I got lucky? with free spins but I feel that an impaling and afflictions gallore are coming to me in future free spins.
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    10 raffle tickets, Pixie's boots, con belt, talisman bits (bottle and I forget what else), giraffe mini-pet, crab mount x2, 4 more tokens, 70ish in bound credits, 25 unbound

• Returns on this for a few people have been ridiculous.
  • Ha!! @Trey I am an excited little shit about it. But what a girl really wants is a damn veil of tarantula. The heart wants what the heart wants, yanno.

Thank you RNGeezus for the veil. Much love <3
  • Kayeil said:
    Just so people know... if you are selling the mounts and haven't looked at any of them... the albatross is a greater war horse and the hermit crab is a legendary steed. When I let Dravite know, he said people had given him false information about his albatross, so then he corrected his marketing. Just didn't want anyone looking for a legendary steed to be disappointed if they opened it and found out it wasn't one.
    Shit, -I- told him that. Someone mentioned that the crab was legendary and the albatross was flying legendary and I didn't bother to question it. My bad lil guy!

• Jukilian said:
    I got two sashes in my first haul. So useless to me, at least they can be traded in. I would have preferred boots and gauntlets @Tecton let me swap them puh-leeaase? JK, I know that's likely not possible. :frown: 

And I also got a TON of crates.
    I realize both that Jukilian is correct about it being a fat chance, and that it would be a huge pain in the ass, but I would love if this happened. I could get boots and a belt finally instead of gaunts that I already have! Alternatively you could let me turn the two lvl 1 gaunts I got into an upgrade for my current gaunts to lvl 3!

• Trey said:
    That's the whole point of a gambling wheel, though. I may not have struck it lucky with RNGeezus yet, but I don't begrudge people who have. (Except that little shit who got the veil and doesn't even care enough to be excited. Looking at YOU, @Janna.)
    Wrong. It's not the gambling wheel. It's the wheel of FORTUNE! Supposed to make you better off.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Reposting for collectors...

Complete minipet list:

a tiny sugar glider
    a regal valley iguana
    scarlet salamander
    a pudgy raccoon kit
    young two-toed sloth
    spindly giraffe calf
    tiny piglet
    skittish meerkat
    skunk kit
    squirrel monkey
    black tarantula
    alligator hatchling
    desert hedgehog
    tortoise hatchling
    a bashful fawn
    sleek black otter
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• :o:o:o *arms flailing* Are you selling them, or just stating your collection? How much for the tarantula!? @Kayeil
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Janna said:
    :o:o:o *arms flailing* Are you selling them, or just stating your collection? How much for the tarantula!? @Kayeil
    I'm just posting the list for collectors/traders so they know what is available. I don't have a tarantula, sorry.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Awww. That's okay. My passion for tarantula got the better of me. I will silence my nonsense about tarantulas now. :3
  • edited March 2016
    I have a tarantula.

5363h, 6239m, 24480e, 29520w cexkdb-m
    Planks of plain timber are assembled into this sturdy crate, with gaps between 
    each slat to allow air flow. On each side, in red letters, are the words: "live 
    animal inside."
    It weighs about 5 pounds.
    A crate marked "live animal inside" is holding:
    "tarantula272007"                       a black tarantula
    It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 0.