Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    @Janna  ^^ Buy Dunn's tarantula!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Kafziel said:
    Antonius said:

Disappointingly the mayan crowns are bound, so not sure what the hell I'm supposed to do with them.

If I could request one change it'd be to make these unbound
    Yes please!

i'm a rebel

• This is where Dunn takes the tarantula out of the crate and kills it in front of her.. Right?
  • I got maybe 4 Mayan crowns from my spins before. And that's on top of all my unbound ones...

Seems I'm going shopping at the Shop of Wonders
  • My only critique is the market saturation.

Like, I have four albatrosses. Otherwise I think this is great
  • The mounts do seem to be dropping with an almost alarming frequency.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Another 5 spins:

Lesson gain
    Bound Credits x 3
    25 Credits and talisman piece

Not as good as my prior spins but still better than the credit price equivalent.
  • Kayeil said:
    Complete minipet list:

a tiny sugar glider
    a regal valley iguana
    scarlet salamander
    a pudgy raccoon kit
    young two-toed sloth
    spindly giraffe calf
    tiny piglet
    meerkat
    skunk kit
    squirrel monkey
    black tarantula
    alligator hatchling
    desert hedgehog
    tortoise hatchling
    a bashful fawn
    sleek black otter
    GAH! I just wanted a chipmunk in there! I will never get one.
  • @Daeir the albatrosses are apparently only greater war horses (birds?). Crabs are legendary
  • A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with raffle tickets.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate. (crab)
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate. (crab)
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a featureless ice figurine.
    You just got a bonus ten raffle tickets!

Lesson gain is really good, should be pretty close to finishing off my ninth class. About 100 credits short so hopefully I can sell some of these crabs and albatrosses.

• The (seemingly) really high drop rate on the crates is putting me off slightly buying more tokens.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    The (seemingly) really high drop rate on the crates is putting me off slightly buying more tokens.
    If you'd rather straight credits instead I'm offering a pretty good rate, value increasing with quantity. Get at me, brah.

• Yeah, the mount crates drop far too frequently. I'd rather have pretty much anything else except mayan crowns since I don't even have a chance of selling those for an actual profit.
  • Also, @Tecton, can we get open crate#1, etc to be a thing before the next promotion that drops crates? Having to open then by ID or put them in a pack is a pain.
  • Antonius said:
    Also, @Tecton, can we get open crate#1, etc to be a thing before the next promotion that drops crates? Having to open then by ID or put them in a pack is a pain.
    You could just do "open crate/p crate/close crate/put crate in pack" and then keep doing that until you've gone through all your crates
  • Jukilian said:
    Antonius said:
    Also, @Tecton, can we get open crate#1, etc to be a thing before the next promotion that drops crates? Having to open then by ID or put them in a pack is a pain.
    You could just do "open crate/p crate/close crate/put crate in pack" and then keep doing that until you've gone through all your crates
    See bolded. I know I could do that. I could also script it. They're both kind of annoying to have to do, though, especially when the ability to target items by their position in your inventory already exists for a lot of commands.
  • Take my albatross and give a free token instead, @Tecton?

• This thread appears to be losing momentum. I think it is the weight of the number of crates
  • Dunn said:
    Take my albatross and give a free token instead, @Tecton?
    Please.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I got a Soulpiercer... then Tectonic took it away abs gave me tokens, which turned into hot garbage. Second time I've spent real money on chance items that ultimately left me disappointed. I would have gotten more out of a lesson package.

• Yeah we all got Soulpiercers. I was like O_o and quickly ran to jab something with it before it disappeared to see if the increase from a level 2 was worth the cost. Nice accidental tryb4buy
  • I wanted to get an artifact, but no dice. I got Mayan Crowns and some ship stuff that I will never use. And blue paint?
  • Is there any chance of adding some new Shop of Wonders stuff, even if it's mostly flavor? There are going to be a lot of bound crowns with the token promotion, so it'd be awesome to have a few new things to spend them on since you can't sell them.

i'm a rebel

• Borran said:
    I got a Soulpiercer... then Tectonic took it away abs gave me tokens, which turned into hot garbage. Second time I've spent real money on chance items that ultimately left me disappointed. I would have gotten more out of a lesson package.
    I'm confused. Was the wheel bugged to be giving everyone soulpiercers, or what? Don't understand why T took it away haha.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Antidas said:
    Borran said:
    I got a Soulpiercer... then Tectonic took it away abs gave me tokens, which turned into hot garbage. Second time I've spent real money on chance items that ultimately left me disappointed. I would have gotten more out of a lesson package.
    I'm confused. Was the wheel bugged to be giving everyone soulpiercers, or what? Don't understand why T took it away haha.
    I had a power cut, and a change to the artefact packages on the website didn't get pushed into production, so the artefact packages were doing the old pre-artefact packages. So people ordering 5 spins were getting the old package which was a soulpiercer.
  • Gimme that package D:
  • edited March 2016
    Additionally, as a suggestion to give more options to the wheel (and perhaps lessen the amount of crabs everyone is getting). Here are some possible good things to add:

Token turner:

- Lucrescent nuts
    - Complete talisman

Normal Turner:

- Random talisman pieces
    - Lucrescent nuts (whichever side you prefer)

It's 30 days promotion, with only 30 chances to get -something- good (which in this case is a token for free). The free spins are not all that appealing, other than the token and ticket, and it additionally has 3 chances to get a hex :( . Let's make it more friendly.

What if a modifier was added to the spins, referring to the amount of something you can get (other than mounts)? 1-3 talisman pieces, 1-2 nuts, 5-50% xp bonus, 1-10% xp gain. 1-3 tickets
  • Got a token on my free daily roll for a squirrel monkey.
    Map parchment + 25 creds
    Map compass + 25 creds
    250 lessons
    Ice figurine
    37 credits

Overall not a bad haul, and the free roll was awesome today. :)

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Antidas said:
    Borran said:
    Buying tokens gave you soulpiercers instead of tokens.
    Huh. Neat.