Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• Tesha said:
    Is there any chance of adding some new Shop of Wonders stuff, even if it's mostly flavor? There are going to be a lot of bound crowns with the token promotion, so it'd be awesome to have a few new things to spend them on since you can't sell them.
    I bought a shovel. :confused: 

And a letter kit, cause why not.
  • KezKez
    edited March 2016
    The romance is over. :heartbreak: 

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with afflictions.
    You focus your mind intently on curing your mental maladies.
    You shake your head, wondering what you ever saw in Kez.
  • I got maggot 2 out of 3 now.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with raffle tickets.

Not sure how many or whatever the lottery is gonna be, but happy for something potentially cool!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I got a couple alligators, an otter and an albatross.  Also got an int sash, con belt and ogres gauntlets.  Sold the gauntlets and combined with all of the bound credits I won and got from selling pets and bought an SoA.  Ton of lessons too,  Spent maybe $150.
  • Mithil said:
    I got a couple alligators, an otter and an albatross.  Also got an int sash, con belt and ogres gauntlets.  Sold the gauntlets and combined with all of the bound credits I won and got from selling pets and bought an SoA.  Ton of lessons too,  Spent maybe $150.
    That's advice average for sure! Much better than my already super happy spins!

The free spins aren't bad either if you get the bonuses. I got increased critical rate, it was awesome, I went ahead and hunted 50cr worth of gold!
  • Asmodron said:

-snip-
    It's free, though. I don't think it has to be great. It's already pretty nice when you get something for free. 
  • Dochitha said:
    Mithil said:
    I got a couple alligators, an otter and an albatross.  Also got an int sash, con belt and ogres gauntlets.  Sold the gauntlets and combined with all of the bound credits I won and got from selling pets and bought an SoA.  Ton of lessons too,  Spent maybe $150.
    That's advice average for sure! Much better than my already super happy spins!

The free spins aren't bad either if you get the bonuses. I got increased critical rate, it was awesome, I went ahead and hunted 50cr worth of gold!
    Any info on the increased rate and how long it lasts?
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I got turned to stone and stuck that way. D:
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Sprang for another 5.

36 (i think) bound credits.
    10 Raffle tickets.
    A Crab
    An Albatross
    and a Squirrel Monkey. 

Colour me unimpressed. Again. 
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Jonathin said:
    I got turned to stone and stuck that way. D:

Khalas??? Is that you?!?!?!
  • Xaden said:
    Sprang for another 5.

36 (i think) bound credits.
    10 Raffle tickets.
    A Crab
    An Albatross
    and a Squirrel Monkey. 

Colour me unimpressed. Again. 
    Combined value is still worth more than if you bought straight credits instead of tokens.  And maybe you'll get lucky and win something in the raffle!
  • I wonder about free vs paid spins. I need more days for me but 2 out of 3 to maggot is kinda bleh rn.
  • @Penwize it didn't work, just kill me, I hate life
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    The wheel has been broken for me. The other day, I was vitrified or something and it wouldn't go away and yesterday I was stone for like half an hour before I finally just had someone kill me. If these are not going to wear off in 5 minutes, best to just eliminate them from the afflictions that it can give.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • @Ahmet @Penwize
    Penwize scratches his head in confusion.

Just do it!
  • That's weird, I'm not asleep. Maybe SLEEP will clear it off my diagnose..

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/7d237112
  • The wheel of (mis)fortune is being quite mischievous.
  • @Tecton said:
    We're fixing it up to get rid of timed afflictions and limiting them to ones that just have normal cures.
    Say, could you also fix it up so XP gain gives enough to actually be visible/worthwhile to high level people?  Make it scale like tanks do?
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Penwize said:
    @Tecton said:
    We're fixing it up to get rid of timed afflictions and limiting them to ones that just have normal cures.
    Say, could you also fix it up so XP gain gives enough to actually be visible/worthwhile to high level people?  Make it scale like tanks do?
    It does scale, just not as much as I'm sure you'd like :D No 50% of a level at level 137, I'm afraid!
  • If it does scale, I think it's time for a second digit to innersight then (like I classleaded ages ago!).  I haven't seen it first hand yet, but the handful of people who I've seen get it that were dragon level didn't even notice 0.1% increase?  Did they just miss it or lie to me?
  • Level 101 my experience didn't move :(

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I would love an extra digit in innersight... Then I'd love to get innersight...
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Extra digit is love. Extra digit is life.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Heard some girl wanted a spider and was pissed cuz all she got was a measly veil.  :p:p:p