[MUDLET] Animated harmonics tracker

Plug in for Mudlet to track your current harmonics, and also display an animated countdown timer for each harmonic.

Import the bard_animated_harmonic_tracker.xml file from here.

To adjust the width of the pane, go into function createHarmonicsPane() and change the value against local w

To adjust the position of the pane left or right, go into function createHarmonicsPane() and change the value against local xPos

To adjust the position of the pane up or down, go into function createHarmonicsPane() and change the value against local yPos

If you have a tuning fork, go into script Harmonic Tracker and change the value of haveTuningFork to 1

Harmonics can be played by clicking on the harmonic name in the pane if not already being played

Known issues:
The function to play / dismiss all harmonics currently uses Svo's queueing system. A future update will have its own inbuilt queuing system to complement / replace that of Svo

For (limited) support, either contact Klendathu in game or via the Achaea forums.

An event is raised when the harmonic timer expires, timer stopped, that can be used for scripting.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

Comments

• I'm not a Bard but this makes me want to be
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Can you make one for magi, too?  o:)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Tharvis said:
    Can you make one for magi, too?  o:)
    Yes. Need info though, eg what crystals, commands, durations, etc

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Duration for vibes suck, since they decay quicker if you are not in room,  you would have to track room numbers and whether you are there or not.  Having multiple vibes of the same type would also be messy.  They also all decay at crazy different times outside of your room except reverberation and alarm.  Tremors decays the quickest,  pretty sure.   Honestly,  I would pay healthily for a reliable, accurate vibe timing script. I always end up with a migraine trying
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Austere said:
    Duration for vibes suck, since they decay quicker if you are not in room,  you would have to track room numbers and whether you are there or not.  Having multiple vibes of the same type would also be messy.  They also all decay at crazy different times outside of your room except reverberation and alarm.  Tremors decays the quickest,  pretty sure.   Honestly,  I would pay healthily for a reliable, accurate vibe timing script. I always end up with a migraine trying
    yeaaaaah.. the decay part will make any script.. annoying to make
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tharvis said:
    Austere said:
    Duration for vibes suck, since they decay quicker if you are not in room,  you would have to track room numbers and whether you are there or not.  Having multiple vibes of the same type would also be messy.  They also all decay at crazy different times outside of your room except reverberation and alarm.  Tremors decays the quickest,  pretty sure.   Honestly,  I would pay healthily for a reliable, accurate vibe timing script. I always end up with a migraine trying
    yeaaaaah.. the decay part will make any script.. annoying to make
    With exact timer multipliers for each vibe,  it would be easy.   Good luck getting those.  @Sena‌ help, oh goddess of numbers, you're our only hope. 
  • I don't have the times, or a character with trans crystalism to check them myself.
  • Don't harmonics also decay super fast if you aren't with them? Certainly feels that way.
  • Vibes do, yes. They were the first of the lot to be changed to do so if I recall correctly. Vibes, harmonics and (some) rites all decay faster if you're not in the room.
    Nexes said:
    Don't harmonics also decay super fast if you aren't with them? Certainly feels that way.
    I've not noticed, but then again, I tend to keep them with me

• The offensive harmonics decay faster if the bard isn't in the room. The non-aggressive ones do not.

• The addition of gmcp (room names, numbers) makes tracking of in/out of room vibe/harmonic/rites much, much easier.  Much love.

• So, I think it's ever since I downloaded the animatedtimers 3.0, I haven't been able to use the harms alias at all. Clicking on them works, but the aliases stopped working.
  • Sorry for the double post. I tried uninstalling the harmonics stuff, and then tried reinstalling the animated display stuff too, since I was pretty sure that's when the problem was created. Neither one worked, when I type HARMS, it still only shows:

[Bard]: Harmonic keep-up table reset
    I'll be working on this next, it's old code that could probably do with a serious overhaul!