Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

[MUDLET] Animated harmonics tracker

KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 2,143 @@ - Legendary Achaean
Plug in for Mudlet to track your current harmonics, and also display an animated countdown timer for each harmonic.


Import the bard_animated_harmonic_tracker.xml file from here.

To adjust the width of the pane, go into function createHarmonicsPane() and change the value against local w

To adjust the position of the pane left or right, go into function createHarmonicsPane() and change the value against local xPos

To adjust the position of the pane up or down, go into function createHarmonicsPane() and change the value against local yPos

If you have a tuning fork, go into script Harmonic Tracker and change the value of haveTuningFork to 1

Harmonics can be played by clicking on the harmonic name in the pane if not already being played

Known issues:
The function to play / dismiss all harmonics currently uses Svo's queueing system. A future update will have its own inbuilt queuing system to complement / replace that of Svo

For (limited) support, either contact Klendathu in game or via the Achaea forums.

An event is raised when the harmonic timer expires, timer stopped, that can be used for scripting.


Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

Addama

Comments

  • AddamaAddama Member Posts: 947 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I'm not a Bard but this makes me want to be
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
    Klendathu
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!Member Posts: 3,107 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Can you make one for magi, too?  o:)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 2,143 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tharvis said:
    Can you make one for magi, too?  o:)
    Yes. Need info though, eg what crystals, commands, durations, etc

    Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 1,849 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Duration for vibes suck, since they decay quicker if you are not in room,  you would have to track room numbers and whether you are there or not.  Having multiple vibes of the same type would also be messy.  They also all decay at crazy different times outside of your room except reverberation and alarm.  Tremors decays the quickest,  pretty sure.   Honestly,  I would pay healthily for a reliable, accurate vibe timing script. I always end up with a migraine trying
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!Member Posts: 3,107 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Austere said:
    Duration for vibes suck, since they decay quicker if you are not in room,  you would have to track room numbers and whether you are there or not.  Having multiple vibes of the same type would also be messy.  They also all decay at crazy different times outside of your room except reverberation and alarm.  Tremors decays the quickest,  pretty sure.   Honestly,  I would pay healthily for a reliable, accurate vibe timing script. I always end up with a migraine trying
    yeaaaaah.. the decay part will make any script.. annoying to make
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 1,849 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tharvis said:
    Austere said:
    Duration for vibes suck, since they decay quicker if you are not in room,  you would have to track room numbers and whether you are there or not.  Having multiple vibes of the same type would also be messy.  They also all decay at crazy different times outside of your room except reverberation and alarm.  Tremors decays the quickest,  pretty sure.   Honestly,  I would pay healthily for a reliable, accurate vibe timing script. I always end up with a migraine trying
    yeaaaaah.. the decay part will make any script.. annoying to make
    With exact timer multipliers for each vibe,  it would be easy.   Good luck getting those.  @Sena‌ help, oh goddess of numbers, you're our only hope. 
  • SenaSena Member Posts: 3,714 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I don't have the times, or a character with trans crystalism to check them myself.
  • NexesNexes Member Posts: 86 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Don't harmonics also decay super fast if you aren't with them? Certainly feels that way.
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 3,760 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Vibes do, yes. They were the first of the lot to be changed to do so if I recall correctly. Vibes, harmonics and (some) rites all decay faster if you're not in the room.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 2,143 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Nexes said:
    Don't harmonics also decay super fast if you aren't with them? Certainly feels that way.
    I've not noticed, but then again, I tend to keep them with me

    Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

  • XinnaXinna Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    The offensive harmonics decay faster if the bard isn't in the room. The non-aggressive ones do not.
  • ErnamErnam Member Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

    The addition of gmcp (room names, numbers) makes tracking of in/out of room vibe/harmonic/rites much, much easier.  Much love.

    "Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."


          Manda  |  Godzilla  |  SLC
      1. TolanTolan Member Posts: 181 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
        So, I think it's ever since I downloaded the animatedtimers 3.0, I haven't been able to use the harms alias at all. Clicking on them works, but the aliases stopped working.
      2. TolanTolan Member Posts: 181 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
        Sorry for the double post. I tried uninstalling the harmonics stuff, and then tried reinstalling the animated display stuff too, since I was pretty sure that's when the problem was created. Neither one worked, when I type HARMS, it still only shows:

        [Bard]: Harmonic keep-up table reset
      3. KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 2,143 @@ - Legendary Achaean
        I'll be working on this next, it's old code that could probably do with a serious overhaul!

        Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

        TolanVadimuses
      Sign In to Comment.