Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• 9/03/18:07 Regarding your issue #77164: A tradein value for the Wheel of Fortune mounts will be live 
    today. Please let us know if you have any further questions via ISSUE ME!

That was on the 3rd. Do you have to go through admin to trade mounts in?

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Zulah said:
    80 pair of leather shoes,
    2 scaly alligators hatchling,
    7 miniature mammoths calf,
    2 dirangis cub,
    2 pudgy beavers kit,

Fuckin' worst part about this whole thing.
  • Most spins so far have given me 8% experience (at level 83). I am pleased with this!
  • Much to my surprise, I'm getting 5.0% at level 96.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • I got 5% at 98.
  • I get less than .1%

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    I get less than .1%
    This.

Need a rescale on the wheel for dragons spinning it so we can at least get 0.1%. when "Experience Gain" comes up.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Yeah... your counter should actually move
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Im still surprised no one has reported winning or seeing one of the "super rare" presents. I've stopped spinning. 2000ish spins was enough for me. Amazed I never saw at least 1 super rare though. Should be renamed to super duper uber insanely rare
  • 
    3980h 3586m 99%e 100%w X|E M spin wheel token
    You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud, 
    clacking noise.
    3980h 3586m 99%e 100%w |E M 
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. 3.081s
    3980h 3586m 99%e 100%w X|E M 
    Halpo arrives from the north.
    3980h 3586m 100%e 100%w X|E M 
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a clown vial.
    3980h 3586m 99%e 100%w X|E M probe vial406561
    Carved oak painted in bright colours creates this clown vial. Two hollow legs clad in overlarge 
    trews lead into a similarly carved barrel chest and neck. The entertainer's face creates the top of 
    the receptacle, his upturned face is painted in the traditional motif of the circus performer, and 
    allows the thirsty to place their lips to the beaming wooden mouth in order to take a sip.
    It weighs 6 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Coamenel.
    It will reset to you.
    3980h 3586m 99%e 100%w X|E M brewit 1 health

You remove 1 valerian, bringing the total in the Rift to 2499.
    [System]: Added inpot valerian in 376228 to your balance queue.
    You put a valerian leaf in a finely carved heartwood pot in preparation for boiling.
    You remove 1 goldenseal root, bringing the total in the Rift to 2489.
    [System]: Added inpot goldenseal in 376228 to your balance queue.
    You put a goldenseal root in a finely carved heartwood pot in preparation for boiling.
    You remove 1 myrrh gum, bringing the total in the Rift to 2499.
    [System]: Added inpot myrrh in 376228 to your balance queue.
    You put a ball of myrrh gum in a finely carved heartwood pot in preparation for boiling.
    You remove 1 ginseng root, bringing the total in the Rift to 2498.
    [System]: Added inpot ginseng in 376228 to your balance queue.
    You put a ginseng root in a finely carved heartwood pot in preparation for boiling.
    Your eqbal queue is already empty.
    [System]: Added boil 376228 for health to your eqbal queue.
    You rub your hands quickly on the exterior of the bowl and the inside heats up. From the sides of 
    the inside of the bowl, water pours in and quickly begins to boil.
    With a soft hum, Kathlyn skips in from the north.
    With a sudden slow pulsing of white light, the liquid and floating bits of plant matter in the pot 
    combine into an elixir of health.
    3980h 3586m 100%e 100%w X|E M fill vial406561 from pot
    You carefully pour the last of the liquid in a finely carved heartwood pot into a clown vial.
    3980h 3586m 99%e 100%w X|E M drink vial406561 
    You take a drink from a clown vial.
    The elixir heals and soothes you.
    You may drink another health or mana elixir.

I'm not sure, but isn't this supposed to do anything more than 'just be a vial'?
  • You have to tongue an image of a clown to use it based on that description, to be fair.

@Melodie knows.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Maybe it's scary because you gotta kiss the clown. Did you try touch/turn/push/pull?
  • Sarathai said:
    You have to tongue an image of a clown to use it based on that description, to be fair.

@Melodie knows.
    Yeah, I noticed that. To be fair, it's an arti-vial. I don't particularly care if it has me tongue a clown.

I have no standards

• In October the vial is changed without notice, those who haven't traded it in suddenly find the little clowns sinking their teeth into their upper lip on every sip.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Oh my god.  Nightmare fuel.

• @Makarios are super rare presents working as intended?
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I actually have been wanting artie vials, but clown vials are an absolute noooope on my part. Shame! Traded it in for another spin instead, and hope maybe we'll have another change out for a less creepy vial.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • The occies had a custom vial ages ago that had a tentacle that would whip out when you sipped. I had it made nondecay and resetting and it still catches me off guard... Kinda gross...
  • Is this good?

You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud,
    clacking noise.
    1260h, 1140m, 5194e, 5200w e-
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    1260h, 1140m, 5200e, 5200w ex-
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a Belt of Aegis.
    The pop and crackle of lightning follows Minxie as she leaves to the north.
    Ahmet inclines his head politely.
    1260h, 1140m, 5200e, 5200w ex-p belt
    Six inches in width and long enough to fit even the most corpulent of dwarves and largest of trolls,
    this gigantic belt is most certainly extraordinary. The black leather has been carefully worked and
    stamped to depict great battles from the Mythos. The buckle is a disc of steel nearly the size of a
    plate, the shining surface engraved with runes of strength and courage.
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 14 ounce(s).
    It possesses the artefact power of constitution(3).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Viho.
    It will reset to you.
  • In order to use that to its fullest potential, you need to enter the commands: SUICIDE and AGREE, Viho. 
  • Viho said:
    Is this good?

clacking noise.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a Belt of Aegis.
    Six inches in width and long enough to fit even the most corpulent of dwarves and largest of trolls,
    this gigantic belt is most certainly extraordinary. The black leather has been carefully worked and
    stamped to depict great battles from the Mythos. The buckle is a disc of steel nearly the size of a
    It will reset to you.
    Yes, it is

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Viho said:
    Is this good?

clacking noise.
    It will reset to you.
    Like a $400 artefact, so, yeah pretty good

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • $600, actually.  2000cr and all
  • $400 with the current promotion's credit bonus and Iron Elite.
  • @Viho - Belt of Aegis gives you +3 constitution. So yes it is good, you'll find your health to be a bit more robust when wearing it.
  • If you havent transed skills or have certain items, then i would suggest trading it in. Skills before arties. It trades in for 1300 credits so over 6000 lessons. Could even trade in and gey a shield of absorbtion.

Do NOT trade in for spins. You very likely will not get something better or another belt. The chance of a belt is less than 1%. Do nooooot trade in for spins.
  • Farrah said:
    No one should ever trade in a lvl 3 con belt. That's just throwing away 666 credits of beefiness for nothing. Some arties, I'd agree about trading in. Not a LVL THREE CON BELT. Can trans skills other ways.
    QFT. @Asmodron gtfo

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Daeir said:
    There's not a single class that 3 con is bad on. Trading it in would be bonkers.
    There's not a single class that 3 con is bad on, but there are plenty of classes (especially early in the game) that other artefacts benefit more! Not to mention tri-trans. I'd rather be trans subterfuge with a lvl 2 lash than have a +3 con belt.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I don't think any advantage you would get from a different use of the credits would make up for the 666 credit loss, unless you aren't interested in bashing or PvP.