Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• @Kayeil : just issue. 
  • I totally got toaded
  • Well I legitimately won 2 veils along with a lot of other randomness. Not to try and make anyone angry, jealous or anything but I positively love this promo. Bought many many tokens though. 
  • Epifania said:
    Well I legitimately won 2 veils along with a lot of other randomness. Not to try and make anyone angry, jealous or anything but I positively love this promo. Bought many many tokens though. 
    I'm at 200 paid spins and spun every day with no veils, so about 250 spins? still not one veil. I'm happy with my results with the paid spins, worth it, but dang if I could just get one veil I'd be so damn happy
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    You bunch up your hind legs and prepare yourself for a hop to the east.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Clearly faked, the exit from the wheel is north.
  • edited April 2016
    Kayeil said:
    Valkyn said:
    @Kayeil wasn't trying to shame you in any way, and I didn't think anyone else was either? 20 credits for free just doesn't seem a bad deal to me.
    If you really don't believe this happens, you should see the messages I get via forums and in-game messages saying really shitty, mean things and even cursing at me because they don't have enough of a spine to openly do it in front of everybody else becase they want to make me look like I'm just paranoid. Maybe I should start copy/pasting the more this happens to name and shame, but up until now I've kept pretty silent about it.
    Post them, then. You tried to say -I've- done this, too, and I'm reasonably sure that aside from poking at you after you've descended in to Tumblr levels of offended at nothing, that it's completely untrue.

EDIT: Poking publicly that is.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Trey said:
    Kayeil said:
    Valkyn said:
    @Kayeil wasn't trying to shame you in any way, and I didn't think anyone else was either? 20 credits for free just doesn't seem a bad deal to me.
    If you really don't believe this happens, you should see the messages I get via forums and in-game messages saying really shitty, mean things and even cursing at me because they don't have enough of a spine to openly do it in front of everybody else becase they want to make me look like I'm just paranoid. Maybe I should start copy/pasting the more this happens to name and shame, but up until now I've kept pretty silent about it.
    Post them, then. You tried to say -I've- done this, too, and I'm reasonably sure that aside from poking at you after you've descended in to Tumblr levels of offended at nothing, that it's completely untrue.

EDIT: Poking publicly that is.
    I don't save my messages, but the more it happens in the future, maybe I shall. I had no previous intention of naming and shaming people or issuing, hence the reason I saw no reason to keep the messages. Yes I've gotten tells from you over you not liking me because I don't meet your "standard" of a "cool" person or how proud you are to be an "asshole." I've been poked at you in tells or messages enough over various things that I just eventually put you on ignore. All the people urging me to name/shame or issue, it's not really my way of handling things to do that sort of thing, and besides, you're not the only person whose sent me these kinds of things, and I didn't point any fingers. I just said some people. I've been trying to move on from this topic, so please stop trying to continue engaging me in conversation where you'll eventually accuse me of derailing a thread. K thanks.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• @Minifie you're not alone! My wallet is going to thank me when this promo is over. Probably about the same spins for me, I don't want to add it up! No veil, but such is life. 

• This thread is about what people got on the wheel, not about your baseless whining and drama. Please go create your own thread in the Sewers that no one will look at. Bye felicia.

I got lessons today on the wheel. Yay!
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Aegoth said:
    This thread is about what people got on the wheel, not about your baseless whining and drama. Please go create your own thread in the Sewers that no one will look at. Bye felicia.

I got lessons today on the wheel. Yay!
    This is my thread. Also, I've been trying to stay on topic so maybe talk to your citymate 'bout that. 

What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Lol, ok.

• @Minifie admittedly I haven't spent quite as much as you. I'm a happy girl when I'm taking chances. Thank goodness this is coming to an end though! I don't think I could handle anymore temptation to keep buying tokens. 
  • Epifania said:
    @Minifie admittedly I haven't spent quite as much as you. I'm a happy girl when I'm taking chances. Thank goodness this is coming to an end though! I don't think I could handle anymore temptation to keep buying tokens. 
    I love and hate that wheel. If it had a chance to give away like, wings and stuff instead I'd be ok I think, but veils are just... ARGH
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Mindshell said:
    Clearly faked, the exit from the wheel is north.
    You croak, "Duanathar."

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Halos said:
    Mindshell said:
    Clearly faked, the exit from the wheel is north.
    You croak, "Duanathar."
    still a fake. Wheel room is indoors
  • Saeva said:
    I had a dream I won a veil. Rude dream.
    I recently dreamt of defiling the Aurora shrine E N N E from clouds. Luckily I didn't die.  :'(
  • Aesgar said:
    Saeva said:
    I had a dream I won a veil. Rude dream.
    I recently dreamt of defiling the Aurora shrine E N N E from clouds. Luckily I didn't die.  :'(
    I had a dream not that long ago that I was fighting as a knight. Then I woke up and went knight.
  • Bringing back this thread! These spins aren't in order:

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a group of 3 balls of 
    seftonium and a group of 2 shunstens.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a group of 3 Lucrescent 
    nuts and a group of 2 azelhuriums.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate. (living rope)

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a group of 2 balls of 
    seftonium and a chunk of xerthyst.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token and a 
    pewter goblet.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a supreme talisman 
    cache.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a shining birthday 
    present and a coiled paper party favour. (bubble pipe)

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token and a 
    robust party stick.

coiled paper party favour.

So basically 125k worth of rare minerals and nuts, 33cr for the pipe, 30cr for the cache, and whatever I can get for the rope, roughly 10-15cr. The other stuff is all "fun" and has a decay time, and isn't actually useful for anything. So 95 credits rounding up, for 150cr spent. Am disappoint.

I will say the flavour stuff is pretty cool, and I have a feeling it's gonna be tied to an event during the month and that's great, but the actual value of those items is nothing since they decay.

• Since I have 44 spins (wait, really?) I won't list the individual spin messages. In summary, my free spins gave me lessons (15) and xp (80.073 -> 80.161). My token spins gave me:
    [spoiler]
    1 500cr jackpot
    2 prismatic tokens
    4 shining birthday presents
    2250 lessons
    80 racetrack tickets
    14 Lucrescent nuts
    4 balls of seftonium
    1 azelhurium
    3 profithysts
    1 shunsten
    3 jumbo-sized firecrackers
    3 pewter goblets
    3 robust party sticks
    a crate marked "live animal inside" (scarred scorpion)
    a mysterious crate (living rope)
    3 featureless ice figurines
    2 phials of shimmering permanent ink
    3 supreme talisman caches
    3 supreme collections caches
    [/spoiler]
    My presents were:
    2 conical party hats
    googly goggles of whitesight
    a beribboned cane

So I've won well over what I spent so far, even before selling my caches and crates.
  • edited September 2016
    I got shame. So much shame. So much shame that the streets were filled with Septas shaming me. 

But since we are supposed to share,  here are the results of trading all my arties in for over 100 spins:

35 Pets/mounts
    10 supreme talisman caches
    Ogres Gauntlets (Trades in for more spins) 
    Pixie boots (Traded in for more spins) 
    6 bubble pipes (Spins) 
    3 Goggles of Whitesight (Spins) 
    16 Humgii tickets (No wins) 
    3000 lessons
    Various crooks,  goblets,  firecrackers,  etc

• In 10 spins, I got: 

3 shimmering ink vials (yay!)
    2 ice figurines (yay!)
    1 talisman cache (Seragorn bought it, so yay!)
    1 collection thingy 
    1 hat + goblet
    1 scorpion
    1 chimera

Pretty good value, the inks alone are worth more than what I put into the spins! 
  • Bound credits. I wish it would say how many, or that I had checked how many I had before. Still nice though!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    When I did my first free spin and got bound credits, it was 15. I imagine it's the same or a fairly close amount!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited September 2016
    I spent my 225 bound credits that I was saving for a dirk upgrade. 

Got Ogres gauntlets and some talisman caches. Net about 410 since I have gauntlets. Upgraded my dirk and bought two more spins. Got a talisman cache and sold it to Seragorn. Bought two more. Got an int sash and traded it in because I have one. 

I left. 0_0

• edited September 2016
    I got a bunch of profithyst, Lucrescent nuts, two pet crates and a tophat. Definitely lost out. Ah well, gambling is what it is.

Oh, some crooks too.

Edit: why the fuck is swatting with a crook an aggressive action?

• Ever since I saw the leather shoes pet this is all I can think about

The Divine voice of Someone Powerful echoes in your head, "Smite Leonas!"
  • Two free spins, two extra crits.
  • In my first free spin I got 10 bound credits. On my only paid spin I got a supreme cache and champagne. The cache I opened and got a praying mantis which o traded for a chimera. I got a collared fucking chimera (a lifelong occultist's wet dream) for 15 bound credits of personal investment #winning