Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• JeslynJeslyn United States
    Automate that fist sigil!!!!! XD I hate arm breaks.
  • So... Not complaining that the wheel is back but... Does this mean we're not getting the raffle drawn and credits from tickets for another month? :anguished: @Tecton ?

• Should draw and lottery something different or nothing at all. Would be lame to advertise a date and then push it back, we'll see!
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • An unforeseen, unrelated to Achaea, hiccough occurred and so the details of the lottery specifics will have to wait until Tecton is back tomorrow.

Hold onto the horses and don't panic quite yet, it's only been 5 hours.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Lorielan said:
    An unforeseen, unrelated to Achaea, hiccough occurred and so the details of the lottery specifics will have to wait until Tecton is back tomorrow.

Hold onto the horses and don't panic quite yet, it's only been 5 hours.
    I won!! All.. the ... things.

• A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token.
    You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud, 
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with the head of an Atlantia 
    dummy and 34 credits.
    You just won 500 credits!
  • Woah.. the talismans have changed?

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Yeah you now have a chance to score talismans from any of the sets

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Speaking of which, if anyone gets the broken piece of obsidian (obsidian disc left, I think), hit me up yo.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Speaking of which, if anyone gets the broken piece of obsidian (obsidian disc left, I think), hit me up yo.
    I might be buying some spins this week, if I get it I'll msg you asap <3
  • Similarly, if anyone happens upon an ivorybowstringeyelet or an ivoryarmbandaccent, let me know!
  • Penwize said:
    Similarly, if anyone happens upon an ivorybowstringeyelet or an ivoryarmbandaccent, let me know!
    Well my luck is pretty terrible but will keep you updated.
  • Lily pieces <3
  • Tahquil said:
    Lily pieces <3
    I swear all I'm going to get is talis pieces and a hedgehog at this rate ><
  • No more hedgehogs, just the woodpecker and beaver I think.

• Valkyn said:
    No more hedgehogs, just the woodpecker and beaver I think.
    Oh that's ok, I need a good beaver
  • Minifie said:
    Valkyn said:
    http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/environment/zoology-admits-defeat-over-cocks-tits-and-beavers-201003302602 Today I got XP gain. I asked for a veil. Not sure I like the Santa that is hiding in there.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Minifie said:
    Valkyn said:
    http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/environment/zoology-admits-defeat-over-cocks-tits-and-beavers-201003302602 Today I got XP gain. I asked for a veil. Not sure I like the Santa that is hiding in there.
    Hilarious article

I would gladly trade all of the XP gained from the wheel for anything actually good and useful. I earned Dragon before the wheel this time and I've earned probably 30% or more to lvl 100. And I want to say more than that
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • At least you see a difference! At 104 I've sometimes noticed .1% change in experience, most of the time nothing.

• Have never seen my counter shift... :'(
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Valkyn said:
    At least you see a difference! At 104 I've sometimes noticed .1% change in experience, most of the time nothing.
    You know not my pain.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Valkyn said:
    At least you see a difference! At 104 I've sometimes noticed .1% change in experience, most of the time nothing.
    You know not my pain.
    You know I didn't think about it until right now, but I wonder if my xp gain is a bug. I've been earning a solid 2% for this entire promotion at lvl 99. Next time I log in I'll have to bug it to be safe
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Dortheron said:
    Sarathai said:
    Valkyn said:
    You know not my pain.
    You know I didn't think about it until right now, but I wonder if my xp gain is a bug. I've been earning a solid 2% for this entire promotion at lvl 99. Next time I log in I'll have to bug it to be safe
    It's not a bug, Sarathai and anyone else well above level 100 won't usually see a shift

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Dari said:
    Up to this point I've received experience, raffle tickets, maggoting, toading, afflictions and lessons.

Tonight:

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an Epicurean Sash.

Nice change of pace!
    was expecting a veil, but nope, I'm not mad at all at this, although apparently the wheel thinks I have 8 feet.
  • Dari said:
    Up to this point I've received experience, raffle tickets, maggoting, toading, afflictions and lessons.

Tonight:

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an Epicurean Sash.

Nice change of pace!
    I haven't even had the chance to log in for more than an hour for most days of last month and this month :anguished: Wondering about whether I missed my big chance to win hundreds of free credits but.. probably not.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Dari said:

Tonight:

Nice change of pace!
    I haven't even had the chance to log in for more than an hour for most days of last month and this month :anguished: Wondering about whether I missed my big chance to win hundreds of free credits but.. probably not.
    I keep thinking the same thing, wondering if that one time I didn't stay the extra 20 minutes or whatever...could I have gotten something awesome too?  My trend of maggoting and toading though tells me not likely
  • I just want to see someone get the jackpot and then die to afflictions. Because karma.

• Your race is now that of Maggot.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with maggoting.
    You just got a bonus ten raffle tickets!