Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• Today the Wheel made me feel very short, but otherwise not all that different, for about 5 minutes...
  • A few lessons once, maggoted once, and some increased criticals, that I could not use because I'd let all my stuff decay, and so I could not go hunting.  :(     Life is dreary without arties.
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    20% increase in exp × 2. 100 bound credits. 3 crated pets. One maggoting. I spun on one of my little alts and spent about $45. I think it would have been better to just buy the no brainer credit package instead for her because I could not sell the pets at all.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Got a free token and then lessons gain, which was nice!

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• 45 spins.. I think I have 9 giant toads, a couple flyers, a piglet, a fawn, 2000 lessons, 300 bound credits,  and 4 ice figurines. And sine talisman pieces

• Enter Toad Sage Borran.

• Minifie said:
     #yolo

Your Deaths
    To Adventurers : 131
    To Denizens    : 175
    To Misadventure: 10

...Nuh-uh
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Greys said:
    You ever get the feeling that @Thoth revives us just so He doesn't have to deal with us? 
    I'm still enemied to Him ha.

• Paging @Atalkez to post his deaths.

• +-Statistics------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Adventurer Kills        Denizen Kills           Your Deaths                 |
    |   Slain    : 2935         Slain    : 51416        To Adventurers : 4456     |
    |   Levels   : 272456       Levels   : 4180834      To Denizens    : 1460     |
    |   Avg Level: 92           Avg Level: 81           To Misadventure: 87       |
    |                                                                             |
    | Infamy     : not known for acts of infamy                                   |
    | Credibility: is an extremely credible character                             |
    | Events and Games Won                                                        |
    |   Arena Duels: 1009       Party Duels : 44        FFAs      : 2             |
    |   Rampages   : 14         KOTHs       : 15        CvAs      : 0             |
    |   TOTFs      : 0          Royal Guards: 0         Freeze Tag: 0             |
    |   Frog Baits : 0          Jousts      : 3         Chess     : 0             |
    |   RPS        : 85                                                           |
    +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Thoth and I are homies.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Minifie said:
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a pair of pixie boots.

not sure to trade them in for lvl 2 crit pendant or keep them because #yolo
    Keep them and get waterwalking on them. You'll never have to deal with waterwalking again (plus it's a nice bonus if you ever switch/multiclass to serp)
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • >Mooned him.
    >Death by Atlatl.

Atalkez won't be sitting down anytime soon.

• Atalkez said:
    +-Statistics------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Adventurer Kills        Denizen Kills           Your Deaths                 |
    |   Slain    : 2935         Slain    : 51416        To Adventurers : 4456     |
    |   Levels   : 272456       Levels   : 4180834      To Denizens    : 1460     |
    |   Avg Level: 92           Avg Level: 81           To Misadventure: 87       |
    | Infamy     : not known for acts of infamy                                   |
    | Credibility: is an extremely credible character                             |
    | Events and Games Won                                                        |
    |   Arena Duels: 1009       Party Duels : 44        FFAs      : 2             |
    |   Rampages   : 14         KOTHs       : 15        CvAs      : 0             |
    |   TOTFs      : 0          Royal Guards: 0         Freeze Tag: 0             |
    |   Frog Baits : 0          Jousts      : 3         Chess     : 0             |
    |   RPS        : 85                                                           |
    +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Thoth and I are homies.

I thought that I died a lot back in the day. The arena game tracker was just starting out when I was last actively playing, so I haven't messed with it a lot.

+-Statistics------------------------------------------------------------------+

10:48:50 | Adventurer Kills    Denizen Kills           Your Deaths |

10:48:50 | Slain : 1076          Slain : 14155          To Adventurers : 651 |

10:48:50 | Levels : 75511      Levels : 577196      To Denizens : 172 |

10:48:50 | Avg Level: 70       Avg Level: 40          To Misadventure: 27 |

10:48:50 | |

10:48:50 | Infamy : not known for acts of infamy |

10:48:50 | Credibility: is an extremely credible character |

10:48:50 | |

10:48:50 | Events and Games Won |

10:48:50 | Arena Duels: 66 Party Duels : 21 FFAs : 3 |

10:48:50 | Rampages : 5 KOTHs : 1 CvAs : 1 |

10:48:50 | TOTFs : 0 Royal Guards: 0 Freeze Tag: 0 |

10:48:50 | Frog Baits : 0 Jousts : 13 Chess : 1 |

10:48:50 | RPS : 0

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Yesterday I witnessed the true power of the wheel...

• I like Brean, he's cool, but that's hilolrious.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Maggoted. Good. I didn't want to play today anyways.

• Planks of plain timber are assembled into this sturdy crate, with gaps between each slat to allow 
    air flow. On each side, in red letters, are the words: "live animal inside."
    It weighs about 5 pounds.
    A crate marked "live animal inside" is holding:
    "flyer191510"                           a winsome phocine flyer

Pretty neat but I don't think I'll be holding onto it. Also got the toad and a squirrel monkey.
  • 4 x Experience Gains from free spins so far
  • Utianima said:
    Yesterday I witnessed the true power of the wheel...

yeah...rekt.  Gives torso damage and a heartseed, ridiculous.
  • That was just bad priorities on your part.  Your cured head twice before heartseed?  Asking to get killed there!
  • Penwize said:
    That was just bad priorities on your part.  Your cured head twice before heartseed?  Asking to get killed there!
    Tells you how much I fight heartseed
  • You got the lines for heartseed now, Penny?

Sorrynotsorry, had to say it.

• Raffle tickets! I'm so bound to win the lottery! Not.
  • 30 tokens: 
    2 flyers, 2 toads, 2 minipets 
    islandrightwing, smokeflarechamber, frostpailleft, shipchitbottom, xpplaquefascia, crossbowarms, cylindermiddle
    160 credits in artefact upgrade credits
    roughly 1000 lessons or so
    300 or so bound credits
    30 raffle tickets (60 bound credits)

Total credit equivalent would be around: 800 + however much talisman pieces sell for. 

• I'll tell you what I didn't get, I didn't get veils!

3456h 3092m 99%e 100%w XX|EE M 
    You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud, 
    clacking noise.
    3456h 3092m 99%e 100%w |EE M 
    (The Insidium): Skullossus says, "Well done, Disiciple."
    3456h 3092m 99%e 100%w |EE M 
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. 2.844s
    3456h 3092m 99%e 100%w XX|EE M 
    [AFF] CLUMSINESS | You gasp as your fine-tuned reflexes disappear into a haze of confusion.
    You cease to wield a Mutilator flail.
    Your right arm is greatly damaged from the beating.
    Your hearing is suddenly restored.
    Your right arm is greatly damaged from the beating.
    [AFF] ANOREXIA | The idea of eating or drinking is repulsive to you.
    [AFF] LONELINESS | You glance nervously around the room.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with afflictions.
    3456h 3092m 99%e 100%w XX|EE D M [lon ano ra2 Cl]
     --------------------------------------------------------- 
    |     DAMAGEDRIGHTARM BROKE! | DAMAGEDRIGHTARM BROKE!     |

|     DAMAGEDRIGHTARM BROKE! | DAMAGEDRIGHTARM BROKE!     |