Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• I'm laughing because when we complained about collared mounts being in golden stockings we were told they were "valued" at 250 credits thus the stockings were producing the value they were guaranteed to produce, however they are "valued" at 50cr now that it is the other way around. 

• Grandue said:
    I'm laughing because when we complained about collared mounts being in golden stockings we were told they were "valued" at 250 credits thus the stockings were producing the value they were guaranteed to produce, however they are "valued" at 50cr now that it is the other way around. 

• So, I've been hearing that you can tradein the albatross or crab. Yet, when I try to do both ARTIFACT <bleh> VALUE, and ARTIFACT <bleh> TRADEIN, it tells me, "That is not an item you are holding. You must use the item's numerical identifier.", but that is the id number
  • Have to get it out of the crate, then trade the mount directly.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Has to be in your inventory though, so don't drop it
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Atalkez said:
    Have to get it out of the crate, then trade the mount directly.
    Does that mean before you drop it, as well?
  • Right!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Much better luck this morning. Not quite the 500 free credits type of luck, but :

Tokens:
    Bound credits (36) 
    Crate (Albatross)
    Raffle tickets
    Hunters Belt
    Pixes Boots

Free:
    Raffle Ticket

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    I never got arties khehe...

I got some lessons though and that kinda translated into me having to buy less lessons

• Was delighted... Traded 'em all in mind you. So.looking at 650 or so credits. Bought me a sip ring as a result :)

• The raffle tickets are for the end of the month lottery, right? Is there a way to see how many you have?
  • They're in CREDITS REPORT
  • Afflictions, including hellsight and I have no tinderbox.
  • Brean said:
    Afflictions, including hellsight and I have no tinderbox.
    Consider yourself lucky. I watched someone(A novice, I think) get afflicted with heartseed.
  • Heh heh, Matias got torso damage + heartseed. What a bastard.

• A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a featureless ice figurine.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with raffle tickets. (10 tickets)

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with raffle tickets. (10 tickets)

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits. (38 credits)

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a crate marked "live animal inside". (squirrel monkey)

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a featureless ice figurine.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a crate marked "live animal inside". (skunk kit)

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate. (albatross)

I don't know why I try to gamble - I have the world's worst luck. O.o
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• 251 credits worth of stuff, plus whatever you can sell the pets for, isn't exactly bad. Admittedly that's less than you'd get just for trading in one of the level one artefacts... Yeah, I guess I see your point.
  • Honestly jealous of @Ismay only because one of my main goals for the wheel was raffle tickets. I -really- want that plot.

• If i win it and it's able to be sold, you can have it

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Hell yeah. Assuming you win I'll hash out a price with you.

• Same here. I wouldn't mind that ship though!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Wait, can figurines be used on ship weapons? If so, I might not have lost out as much as I originally thought. I was thinking I'd never use those figurines, so credit values were meaningless, heh.

Thanks!

• edited March 2016
    You can use figurines on ship figureheads, I believe! You can probably use them to non-decay weapons, too, but not sure about customisation.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    I was wondering about that, earlier. Can you customize ship weapon descs?
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Yes, you can use figurines on ship weapons. It requires emailing customisations, since you can't pick them up to start the customisation normally.

• edited March 2016
    Earlier today: Prismatic token from the free spin, 250 lessons from the spin after.
  • edited March 2016
    After the trade-in is added to crab and albastross, arty drop rate is reduced. Trade in value from arty drop kinda gets distributed over to the mounts. So if you get the mount, it's still pretty good. Damn @Mindshell crab investation,.

• Bought another 25 because I have a serious problem.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mayan crown.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with raffle tickets.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a featureless ice figurine.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mayan crown.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with raffle tickets.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a crate marked "live animal inside".
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a crate marked "live animal inside".
    You just got a bonus ten raffle tickets!
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Pixie's Boots.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Pixie's Boots.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with the handle of an overgrown pail of pitch and 25 credits.

Drop rate on the level one artefacts seems to be about the same, I generally get two per 25 spins; I already have level three dex boots so those two traded in for 666 bound credits combined.

I'm up to 10 bound Mayan crowns, so considering buying either the stardust flask or the drop of Yen-Sorte's blood so I don't have to deal with proficiencies. Also currently have 240 raffle tickets (480 bound credits at the end of the month if I don't win, so not bad) and 24 crates with a crab or albatross in it (792 bound credits if I trade them all in). Also pets that I need to sell...

• Got a hedgehog?