Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    I keep on getting maggoted or affs :s
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• I think I'm the only one who doesn't like the wheel promotion. Bought spins once, and never did again. This time, I bought straight credits instead.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Some people like gambling, others don't; I generally prefer to know what I'm getting in exchange for my money.

I bought a fair amount of tokens last month because the droprates on certain items seemed to be high enough that I was making a decent amount back in exchange. With the option to just buy credits and get a straight 40% increase this month, however, it's the obvious choice; now I just need those new artefacts we were promised to be released so I can figure out what I want to buy/how many more credits I need to purchase.

• I was gifted some tokens :)

3 prismatic token
    base of a frosted pail of pitch
    180 credits.
    the mounting plate of a crossbow of coconut lumber
    120 artefact upgrade credits.
    a glass lily stamen
    250 Lessons
    a brooch's clasp
    featureless ice figurine.
    Atavian feathers

I don't even know that half of those are...
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Elipise said:
    I was gifted some tokens :)

3 prismatic token
    base of a frosted pail of pitch
    180 credits.
    the mounting plate of a crossbow of coconut lumber
    120 artefact upgrade credits.
    a glass lily stamen
    250 Lessons
    a brooch's clasp
    featureless ice figurine.
    Atavian feathers

I don't even know that half of those are...
    The Atavian feathers should trade it for... 312 credits from memory. Or you may be lucky enough to find a buyer. The pieces are incredibly rare though, so depends whether someone will try their luck in collecting them. The tempest brooch piece will also redeem for a few, as it's another conclave piece.

Still - you got lucky! That's a very nice haul.

• Taarkos said:
    I got toaded. Found this little nugget for those who might not have seen this: 

With a muddy squelch, a giant horned toad leaps in to crouch beside you.
    A New Theran villager strides in from the east with a short nod.
    You easily vault onto the back of a giant horned toad.
    You leap to an immense height to crouch upon a giant horned toad's head. In a show of recognition, 
    the great amphibian flicks forth his black tongue to fondly lick your eyeball.
    Do it as a maggot! See if the toad tries to eat you. <span>:no_mouth:</span>
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • Is...this right?

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with the base of a cargo crate of clovers and 25 credits.

Misc:
       A pattern for plain grey slippers, a pattern for a plain grey hat, 2 recipes for a plate of cooked food, a pattern for a plain grey dress, a seven-stoned wand, a pattern for a plain grey corset, a butchering cleaver, a marque of unquestioned seaworthiness, an ink-black journal wreathed in stars, a pattern for plain grey mittens, 2 copper alembics, a featureless ice figurine, an oaken pot, a concussion bomb, a suicide mouse, 6 prismatic tokens, a pudgy beaver kit, and a bundle of deadfall wood.

Checking II now shows nothing. Did I get something bugging out? Where is this item?

• So I issued myself. No response yet. Been 30 mins. Really uncool that I got an item that didn't exist and then VANISHED from my inventory. Please fix.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Bundle of deadfall is a quest item that you randomly find in the forest. So yeah... totally a bug

• It's a talisman piece.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Yeah did you check you talismans?

• Ah, kinda:

Name                                          Status    Keyword              
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dragon                                        0/6       dragon
    Azatlan                                       0/7       azatlan
    Wonders                                       0/6       wonders
    Miscellaneous                                 0/1       misc
    Historical                                    0/12      historical
    Conclave                                      0/12      conclave
    Marks                                         0/19      marks
    Seafaring                                     0/12      seafaring

Name                                          Pieces    Keyword              
    a platinum whistle                            1/5       platinumwhistle
    Terrin'ukia's Monocle                         1/5       monocle
    a cargo crate of clovers                      1/4       cloverbox
    an etched and lacquered plaque                1/4       xpplaque
    a stylised ocean map                          1/4       monstermap

Wtf at the random inventory item?
    Talisman info cloverbox?

• TALISMAN PIECES

• Spun a token on my free spin...heart was pounding I was so excited.  "Only" got bound credits, but it was 37 credits I didn't buy so can't really complain.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Theodan got a Kashari scroll or something like that. Was that a bug, too? He couldn't see it anywhere when he looked.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Kayeil said:
    Theodan got a Kashari scroll or something like that. Was that a bug, too? He couldn't see it anywhere when he looked.
    Someone else got one of those too and couldn't find it.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Ahmet said:
    Kayeil said:
    Someone else got one of those too and couldn't find it.
    Thanks. I'll let him know to bug it because he'd bought some tokens and that was one of his prizes.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• You don't need more credits anyway
  • Kiet said:
    You don't need more credits anyway
    Yes I do! Plus that fuck @Lucianus won it again.

• Such anger.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• You guys need to stop turning me into the boogeyman of the wheel of fortune. >_>

I don't win that often. Just a bunch of people made a huge deal out of it and spread a bunch of rumors. That was back when I had a bunch of tokens. Nowadays I just carry enough for five spins at the jackpot events for fun. If I win. Yay. If I don't. Oh well. Big deal.

Considering the odds with how casually I play the wheel these days. This is will be like my first and probably last win of this month.
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • I told @Adaele I'd regret purchasing another 5...

You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud, clacking noise.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token. Kekeke

You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud, clacking noise.
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits. 35cr

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits. 35cr

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a pair of Ogre's Gauntlets. !

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a votive's wick and 30 credits.

Adaele jokingly tells you, "Hate you."
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a featureless ice figurine.

Not a bad haul!

• MaraxMarax The Scriptorium
    Are people with Veils actually keeping them? Has anyone traded them in for credits? What's the turn-in value? Am I going to be on the receiving end of a bunch of pitchforks for even thinking of trading in a Veil?
    (<clan>): Kuy says, "Gurl, I could talk myself outta Alkatraz."
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    No, there are plenty of people that would rather have 2/3 of 2000 credits.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    Jonathin said:
    No, there are plenty of people that would rather have 2/3 of 2000 credits.
    I'd agree. The benefits if a veil are limited to pk at best.. And at worst nearly worthless.

• trading in a veil is the smart thing to do if you still have arties to buy/upgrade. i'd say that it's probably the very last artie to ever get as it's not really important and will get deleted soon anyway