Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• I got several crates and caches and crooks but of my favorite were

Belt of aegis
    Hunter belt
    Goggles

I still have a scorpion which im not sure what to do with and rope and ball.
  • I really, really like the wheel. I've spent more credits than I should have and still can't wait to buy more spins, but... Can we please, please add some sort of timer so more people have a chance at the jackpot? It's infuriating to hold down enter and still see the same two or three people get all the spins.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Idea text:
    Prismatic wheel queue. This Prismatic Wheel spin is a dastardly ping battle :( 
    Everytime a bonus spin is announced it all boils down to who's leaning on their 
    enter key for long enough or has better ping and triggers. Even when it's not a 
    bonus spin, just trying to get your spin in when someone has a whole bag of tokens 
    is a pain. Why not hardcode a queueing system where you have to join a queue to 
    spin? So when you do 'spin wheel' it tells you 'you join the queue to spin the 
    wheel' then you just have to wait your turn and join the queue again to use up the 
    rest of your tokens.

Yes? 

• The Garden right about now:

httpscdnmemeaminstances57152825jpg

• heeeeey @Makarios while I love the mounts from the wheel, any chance we can trade in the ones we dont need? Im not sure what to do with a herd of these guys ^^.
  • Jinsun said:
    In my first free spin I got 10 bound credits. On my only paid spin I got a supreme cache and champagne. The cache I opened and got a praying mantis which o traded for a chimera. I got a collared fucking chimera (a lifelong occultist's wet dream) for 15 bound credits of personal investment #winning
    Right?  I was originally planning to buy myself one as a custom mount and then they brought in this promotion and ice figurines. -swoon-
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • Update: Four free spins. Two extra crits, one lesson gain (10 lessons), one shunsten, one goblet.
  • A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a mysterious crate.
    Spin wheel Token
    6868h, 5940m, 32080e, 28752w exkdb-
    The wheel is currently spinning.
    6868h, 5940m, 32080e, 28752w exkdb-spin wheel token
    spin wheel token
    Skye deftly spins a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud,
    clacking noise.

umm....what happened? I could have won 500 cr if it would, you know, spun....
  • Isn't it spin wheel WITH token?

• Trey said:
    Isn't it spin wheel WITH token?

You can Spin wheel token. I've been doing it for days now.
  • phased spin
  • That's the same bug i did an issue me about and the administration took over a month investigating and told me didn't exist.

When it happened to me, the next spin won the 500 credit jackpot. I'm still mad about it. 

• I mean I wouldnt have even gotten the tokens if I knew this was possible of happening. Only reason I decided to trade something in was because everyone had expended their own and no one was touching it, then I get stuck and the wheel wont budge and someone comes and spins it once...
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    actually I'd spun it several times already. I just d/ced and logged back in. >_>

• Can you sell the ogre gauntlets from the wheel or are they bound?
  • They can be traded in like a normal artefact. They don't come in a gift bag like they sometimes do in other promotions so you can't sell or give them to other players. 

• I lost track of all the goodies somewhere along the way. I do wish these mounts had a trade in value! More spins more spins! 
  • A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a translucent piece of shunsten and a pewter goblet.

That's actually pretty cool. A piece of rock and some booze to celebrate it!
  • edited September 2016
    About 12000 Credits Spent= (500-600 spins) (Allow for extra tokens won from the spins)

108 coiled paper party favours,
    108 robust party sticks,
    51 xerthysts,
    53 shunstens,
    43 azelhuriums,
    100 pewter goblets,
    12 Master Goatherd's Crooks,
    45 profithysts,
    28 Crooks of Ovine Mastery,
    25 Crooks of the Master Donkey Wrangler,
    75 featureless ice figurines,
    134 crates marked "live animal inside",
    a group of 181 balls of seftonium,
    a group of 239 Lucrescent nuts,
    7 Jumbo Firecrackers,
    Lessons: 36345 (I used a bunch not sure what my max was)
    A belt of Aegis
    Epicurean Sash

20+ Bubble Pipes
    15+ Party Hats

400+ Racetrack Tickets

Around 100 collections caches. (Was selling them as I got them so lost count)
    I had no conclave talisman parts before I started. Opened all talisman caches for conclave:

tophatpieces
        4 a tophat's lining
        6 a tophat's brim
        12 a tophat's hatband
    hourglasspieces
        6 an hourglass's top
        10 an hourglass's bottom
        11 hourglass sand
        10 an hourglass bulb
    tempestbroochpieces
        5 a beautiful gem
        8 a brooch's clasp
    elementspritepieces
        4 an elemental sprite's legs
        2 an elemental sprite's arms
        2 an elemental sprite's head
        6 an elemental sprite's torso
    lesservaultpieces
        5 a vault's door
        3 a vault's hinge
        3 a vault's handle
        3 a vault's inlaid gems
    flyingringpieces
        5 a Ring of Flying's bottom
        5 a Ring of Flying's top
        5 a Ring of Flying's inside
        6 a Ring of Flying's outside
    celeritypieces
        4 the inside of an Armband of Celerity
        1 the outside of an Armband of Celerity
        2 the top of an Armband of Celerity
        1 the bottom of an Armband of Celerity
    buckawnspieces
        1 a Buckawn Amulet's thread
        1 A Buckawn Amulet's chain
    adaptgrimoirepieces
        1 leather for a Grimoire of Adaptation
        1 gems for a Grimoire of Adaptation
    stygianpendantpieces
        1 a Stygian Pendant's clasp
    grandmagipieces
        2 thread for Grand Magi robes
        1 fabric for Grand Magi robes
        1 trim for Grand Magi robes
    atavianwingspieces
        1 Atavian feathers
        1 thread for Atavian wings
        1 a left Atavian wing

---------------------------------------------------------
    You have won 20000 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: 20 tickets on Chomps wins the race!

So in the end: God damn the wheel is addicting but with a touch of Hermes.... PROFIT!!!!!!!!

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Man I was happy about winning 4750 credits on my humgii bet.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • oh god, Zulah, you've been making me laugh all day.
  • A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding Zulah with racetrack tickets.
    Zulah just won 500 credits on the Wheel of Fortune!

(Wasnt even a jackpot win)

• Asmodron said:
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding Zulah with racetrack tickets.
    Zulah just won 500 credits on the Wheel of Fortune!
    Zulah was a saint in a previous life.

There's no other explanation.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• @Cooper I have your redemption

(since this a personal issue and insight into a fixed bug, I think it is okay to post)

Message #293        Sent by Anytus
    9/05/17:53 Greetings! Regarding your issue about the wheel and jackpot, we believe we've found out
    what causes this and are working on a solution to prevent it in the future.

• @Zulah I have some leftover Conclave pieces still. Surely we might be able to get a few more completed.

• edited September 2016
    Looking at Zulah's 600 spins, there is about a 16% chance to get a present from the wheel.

Of those presents, he has a 65% chance to get a crook and so far a 99% chance at a common item, since it seems he got no rare or super rare items.

Why you hate us so much new heads? :(
  • Asmodron said:
    Looking at Zulah's 600 spins, there is about a 16% chance to get a present from the wheel.

Of those presents, he has a 65% chance to get a crook and so far a 99% chance at a common item, since it seems he got no rare or super rare items.

Why you hate us so much new heads? :(
    As I pointed out in another thread I'm at over 1000 spins now and best I got in a present was a cane.
  • I know at least 1 person who got a +3 stat item. I, myself, got a +1 int sash. 
  • edited September 2016
    Going into all of it, this is a rough estimate of what you can get from the wheel, token prize included (which is just another spin). Was a bit off with presents:

13% chance for a present
    10% chance for mineral + balls/nuts (these come in stacks of 1-3)
    18% chance for a crate (mounts and pets)
    10% chance for a figurine
    <1% chance for belt of Aegis
    <1% chance for stat artie
    7% chance for racetickets
    13% chance for a Collection cache
    8% chance for a Talisman cache
    21% chance for lessons