Achaean Raves

Comments

• Very well.  Is there a more appropriate forum section to create an independent topic to resolve this unpleasant business publicly, or should I take your comment to mean that you are wholly unwilling to see it settled here?
  • The Achaean forums are not the venue for this.

At best it will flout the 'Don't be a Jerk' forum rule 1, at worst it is the public discussion of inter-player issues, see forum rule 4.
  • I will coordinate another venue with Dunn.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I like sports.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • @Aesi has been lots of fun to interact with! Really awesome new person to add with the already other amazing Harbingers @Carmell  @Halos @Kyttin @Aodfionn @Zuko @Ashelynne @Isaeah @Drual @Laniara
  • The space queen is easily my favorite.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Selira said:
    I like turtles. Man, the sea turtles near New Hope are great. Who else here likes turtles?
    I prefer oysters. Mmm, oysters.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I have a HUGE rave for whomever deals with artefact pets. You guys are totally awesome, and I am so happy with my purchase.

From sending in the description, to receiving it, I think I waited about a day for the little cutie to arrive in my inventory. Could not have asked for better service!
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Laine said:
    I have a HUGE rave for whomever deals with artefact pets. You guys are totally awesome, and I am so happy with my purchase.

From sending in the description, to receiving it, I think I waited about a day for the little cutie to arrive in my inventory. Could not have asked for better service!
    What did you get??
  • Dortheron said:
    CONSOLIDATE <fluid> and ELIXSUM has ALL of my raves. While I'm not a big refiller, those two commands just has all of my loves

Achaea, despite any problems, just continues to get better and keeps me coming back.
    I cannot express how much I agree with Dortheron on this. It makes me feel all....

happy! 
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    consolidate <fluid> is so much awesome :,)

• RuthRuth Singapore
    @Selira, I hope you interacted with the stuff that's installed in the Asterian Athenaeum (I like the map the most, followed by the orrery)! Those are fun too!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Ruth said:
    @Selira, I hope you interacted with the stuff that's installed in the Asterian Athenaeum (I like the map the most, followed by the orrery)! Those are fun too!
    Absolutely did! I'm notorious for spending time when I explore poking at everything I can.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I'm between thrilled and mortified that @Lorielan dropped in to visit during a small gathering with myself, @Khairt, and @Laine

I really, really, really need to get around to decorating. I'm just so fixated on construction and building all the rooms first.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

•     1 some backpack straps                   1     Wonders    packstraps

Finally! Yay!

• edited July 2015
    Selira said:

@Melodie @Saeva @Ainly @Hasar @Herenicus @Aepas @Ginovianna @Razzlo @Flec @Verrucht @Aodfionn @Kitiara @Ysela @Taraza @Razzlo

It was not a boring time in between cities, and I thank every one of you for helping me with that.
    Good job @Razzlo, the RP was so good that you earned double Raves
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • Ruth said:
    I am surprised that @Hasar made it into @Selira's list. :confounded: 
    Aren't we all?
  • Dortheron said:
    Selira said:

@Melodie @Saeva @Ainly @Hasar @Herenicus @Aepas @Ginovianna @Razzlo @Flec @Verrucht @Aodfionn @Kitiara @Ysela @Taraza @Razzlo

It was not a boring time in between cities, and I thank every one of you for helping me with that.
    Good job @Razzlo, the RP was so good that you earned double Raves
    I am so damn confused.