Achaean Raves

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be

Message #536        Sent by Achaea

7/06/15:32 Your bug report (detail: when using the command separator, it strips all capitalisation 

from commands.) - has been fixed. The following notes were included: be live soon.

Yussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Rave for bugfixers for finally doing this! :chuffed: 

Huh. Neat.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA

Citizen Rank CT Class

------- ---- -- -----

Unsworn Orthiel 1 On Priest

Observer Sverrix 1 On Paladin

Activist Cadalem 1 On Priest

Eminent Master Siduri Azagnanna, the Phantom Asp 4 On Serpent

Kaiu Silvertongue Obuun, the Grey Ward 5 On Druid

Activist Tiamat Lichlord 1 On Monk

Observer Nlaea 1 On Priest

Predicant Tibitha Wintermourne, Aarashi Blade 4 On Paladin

Ensign Jadys Lucoster 2 On Runewarden

Dannyl Maynard 1 On Dragon

Ada al Ashtad 4 On Serpent

Lady Silas Maynard, the Voice of Light 5 On Priest

Predicant Laniara 1 On Alchemist

Oathsworn Ceer 1 On Paladin

Drual Vorondil, Harbinger of Redemption 2 On Dragon

Azelhu Shu'in-Crescent 3 On Paladin

Sir Achilles, Knight of the Aarash Kheyr 5 On Dragon

Magenta Azagnanna 1 On Serpent

Aodfionn Wintermourne, Herald of Redemption 4 On Paladin

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Mocking the Lightbringer's pet peacock sounds dangerous
  • edited July 2015
    Aodfionn said:

Citizen Rank CT Class

------- ---- -- -----

Unsworn Orthiel 1 On Priest

Observer Sverrix 1 On Paladin

Activist Cadalem 1 On Priest

Eminent Master Siduri Azagnanna, the Phantom Asp 4 On Serpent

Kaiu Silvertongue Obuun, the Grey Ward 5 On Druid

Activist Tiamat Lichlord 1 On Monk

Observer Nlaea 1 On Priest

Predicant Tibitha Wintermourne, Aarashi Blade 4 On Paladin

Ensign Jadys Lucoster 2 On Runewarden

Dannyl Maynard 1 On Dragon

Ada al Ashtad 4 On Serpent

Lady Silas Maynard, the Voice of Light 5 On Priest

Predicant Laniara 1 On Alchemist

Oathsworn Ceer 1 On Paladin

Drual Vorondil, Harbinger of Redemption 2 On Dragon

Azelhu Shu'in-Crescent 3 On Paladin

Sir Achilles, Knight of the Aarash Kheyr 5 On Dragon

Magenta Azagnanna 1 On Serpent

Aodfionn Wintermourne, Herald of Redemption 4 On Paladin

@Aodfionn @Morthif : When I showed up, it was "Lady Silas Maynard, the Vogue of Light", I asked @Carmell to change it. I think @Silas might not get angry at the Lady jab, but he quite certainly will get mad at the insane Madonna reference. Besides, Madonna is so yesterday, @Silas is still quite relevant in our fast-paced and troubled times.
  • Silvarien said:
    Madonna is so yesterday
    Disagree:

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Yesterday?  More like last century.
  • Laine said:
    Kyrra said:
    I'm between thrilled and mortified that @Lorielan dropped in to visit during a small gathering with myself, @Khairt, and @Laine

I really, really, really need to get around to decorating. I'm just so fixated on construction and building all the rooms first.
    I don't know about anyone else, but meeting a God, specifically one I'd just been learning all about, @Lorielan, is literally the single greatest moment of my Achaean life.

I didn't say much, but having an actual Divine, right in front of me, SPEAKING TO ME PERSONALLY just made me all giddy and excited. She also happens to be stunningly beautiful. I am so glad I had the chance to meet Her.

Perhaps Lords Scarlatti and Phaestus have/had me spoiled on Divine RP. Whenever I saw One or the Other, I knew my bitching got to someone. Or Someone. Or someOne. Or SomeOne. What's the proper go-to here?
  • Ruth said:
    I am surprised that @Hasar made it into @Selira's list. :confounded: 
    Don't you know what @Hasar does to people that don't put him on their list?
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited July 2015
    Well, he's not on MY list because he is very mean, scolds me  胖 (fat) in Chinese when he's also very fat and ugly.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Hasar is the rudest. The rudest.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited July 2015
    Much paradox

• Relevant:

• Dunn said:
    Relevant:

I think she loaded your cone too good bro.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Does this mean I need to keep trying to poison you to death with my food, @Melodie?
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

Those are my favorite parts of the day!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Ruth I love your voyria laced foods! Moar! need Moar!

@Melodie Congratulations on finding a place you are happy to be.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Melodie said:
    finally pull off the wedding and move to Mhaldor, which had even more drastic consequences than the excommunications. That was in 665.

It is now 688, about 23 years after I've joined Mhaldor, so two thirds of a real year.
    For those of us without IC reason to know or care, can you fill us in on exactly what happened? So much hubbub surrounding it when it went down, on a level deserving of its own Events post, but of course there was none.
  • edited July 2015
    Melodie said:
    A general rave for quiet contentment.

You might think that sounds very strange to rave about - most people rave about large happenings - and while I do too, I also just hit a bit of a milestone that will pass quietly and without incident, and I'm very, very happy about that.

Starting from shortly during Bal'met (which you'll remember begun around September in 2012), I've more or less been on a crazy roller-coaster that always managed to shift itself within 15-20 IC years dramatically, sometimes on purpose, sometimes not. Bal'met itself was a roller-coaster for most of us that were present, but it ended in 610 and that was that for most of us. 615, I got excommunicated the first time, which led to me stepping down from Senator (one of my favorite positions in Cyrene) a few IC years later to focus on redemption. 630, I was redeemed. 645, I was excommunicated again. By 650 (and that five years was a CRAZY five years all by itself, but not going over that here), I had left Cyrene (where I spent eight OOC years playing) and joined Eleusis.

Within 10 IC years, I started logging in less, and disliking where I was. With no response from Targossas either, after a lot of thinking, it took another 10 years to finally pull off the wedding and move to Mhaldor, which had even more drastic consequences than the excommunications. That was in 665.

It is now 688, about 23 years after I've joined Mhaldor, so two thirds of a real year. Instead of crazy options looking to turn my world upside-down yet again, I've gained a firm foothold in Mhaldor. Nothing glamorous, but certainly very satisfying. I'm perfectly happy with who I am around and what I am doing, and I'm not looking for any more major turn-arounds. And as of this moment (knock on wood), none seem to be staring me down.

So, thank you to those who have made such a quiet, not-important-yet-still-notable rave possible, from those who helped spark the idea, and then helping me have the courage to switch over, to those who have made my stay satisfying. You know who you are.
    Until @Taraza eats you.
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• @Kitiara that reminds me.  Time to start designing Atavian Kabobs like I said I would.

• Makaela said:
    @Kitiara that reminds me.  Time to start designing Atavian Kabobs like I said I would.
    Ha!
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• @Melodie I've never had quite the troubles you and other Achaeans have had but it's great that you've finally found a place where you can enjoy yourself despite any difficulties or problems. Congratulations all around!

You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
    Argh, reading over it now, the typos hurt my soul. I might have to re-write it a little too. Look what you guys have done.