Achaean Raves

Comments

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited July 2015
    He's a mantis. HE DOESN'T COUNT. Nyah!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• @Aoghinius I don't know if our talk counts as RP, but it felt hard like RP! 
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited July 2015
    Hopefully that only will work with non-decay and such. I actually like my customisations having my mark, specially when they were originally just common, non-unique items.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Shirszae said:
    Hopefully that only will work with non-decay and such. I actually like my customisations having my mark, specially when they were originally just common, non-unique items.
    Hrm, not sure yet. I just know every single time I non-decay a denizen crafted item I have to issue myself to get it fixed. I suppose another alternative is if they added a "notes" section that worked for non-decay items where you can let them know you want to keep the denizen mark or have your mark. I know there is a notes section if you are customising a description, so it shouldn't be too hard to make one for a non-decay.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    That would be neat, yeah, if non-decay didn't add your mark, but custom descs did. You are, in a sense, creating it.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    It will be an option that you add, similar to non-decay and resetting. This is in the game now, and will be announced later today when the rest of the changes are in!
  • Tecton said:
    It will be an option that you add, similar to non-decay and resetting. This is in the game now, and will be announced later today when the rest of the changes are in!
    After half my tarot decks have my mark now! :(

Seriously though, for going forward this is awesome.

Trey said:
    Tecton said:
    After half my tarot decks have my mark now! :(

Seriously though, for going forward this is awesome.
    You can issue to get them fixed, even if you don't know who the denizen is they can look it up, but it's nice if you do know who the denizen is and you tell them who it is. They're really nice about it. :)

• edited July 2015
    Kayeil said:
    Sent By: Achaea on 7/14/15:10
    Your idea #2518 was deleted. The text was: Please stop making customisations like non-decay remove the mark of a denizen that made the item and replacing it with the adventurer's mark. It makes no sense to do this, especially if said person wants to sell it later but it has their personal mark.. The reason given was: This will be live soon.

Sent By: Achaea on 7/14/18:08
    Your idea #2519 was deleted. The text was: A report that shows us our recent credit activity, like sending it to someone, selling on cfs, buying on cfs, spent on customisation, etc. Would be a good idea for those of us who might have forgotten that we spent credits on something and then freak out because we think we're missing credits.. The reason given was: Something we're working on, be live soon.
    @Kayeil : this is a great idea but it was already possible before. One day, long ago, I dumped all my flowers in my shop. Unknown to me, I had also dumped a flower @Phaestus gave to me. When I was preparing the giant flowers customization, He gave me a bunch of advice -- and also one of His divine flowers. The thing only had 2 months' decay time, but because I accidentally dropped it in the shop, it ended up preserved for a very long time. By the time I discovered this, Phaestus had gone to sleep, and I had to "emergency" request a customization to make the flower non-decay and resetting. It was done and as @Kayeil said it bore my mark, but I asked @Tecton to change the mark to @Phaestus , and my request was granted.

Probably for the best that we don't need to poke the Divine anytime we need this done, though, so great job, @Kayeil !
  • Hugglez to @Announce for always making new things for me to play with.
    @Silvarien - yeah I know a long while back if you non-decayed something it'd keep the denizen or Divine mark, but at some point the Garden changed that when they made the new customisation system so I just asked to have the option back to retain the denizen mark. So glad They agreed to the change!  :)

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    edited July 2015
    There is nothing that quite compares to Wintermourne RP. Chills, almost every time.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Aodfionn said:
    There is nothing that quite compares to Wintermourne RP. Chills, almost every time.
    nerd
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    nerd said:
    Aodfionn said:
    nerd
    say wut
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • @Tecton , @Sarapis : thank you so much for making the IRONBEARD ACTION FIGURE!!!! My goofy shouts were not for naught, it seems.

IRONBEARD ACTION FIGURE!!!!!!!

• The Bone Dragon (indoors).
    A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground.   Master shopkeeper: you may BUY SHOPSIGN for 200000 gold in this shop.
     You see a sign indicating there are WARES for sale here. You have 8500 gold in taxes owed on this shop.
    You see exits leading south (open door) and down (closed door).