Achaean Raves

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    And pizza (citation)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • SarienoSarieno Spokane, WA
    Aitox said:
    I dread novice tasks, but I am fully hooked on the Krymenian Academy's learning objectives. Especially how it ties to the Sunderlands surrounding Hashan. HNT has been abuzz with theories and wild imagination. Really a great job with the House thus far, guys.
    I've been hearing some great ideas. I haven't seen people this fired up in a long while in Hashan. Hopefully we can keep the feeling going!

twitter - @spacemanreno
  • Finallllyyy some RP with @Elawien to prove that Katsu's not so insufferable after all!

Also seeing @Aodfionn around was good. And I killed almost 50 gnolls, which is more bashing than I've done in a while. Whee.
    I have 150 Lusternian credits that I'll trade over for Achaean ones. Let me know if you're interested!
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Aitox said:
    I dread novice tasks, but I am fully hooked on the Krymenian Academy's learning objectives. Especially how it ties to the Sunderlands surrounding Hashan. HNT has been abuzz with theories and wild imagination. Really a great job with the House thus far, guys.
    The Sunderlands is such a simple but huge shift in dynamics for the city that has so much awesome potential, and instantly give relevance and purpose to Hashan, it is really a great tool. I am glad people are liking the tasks so far, a lot of them are the product of methods tested out in the Crown Institute of Alchemy. We really strove to give players options so that they can be creative with their tasks.
  • Aitox said:
    I dread novice tasks...
    I do also, but I always assumed that it's because I alt around so much.
    I have 150 Lusternian credits that I'll trade over for Achaean ones. Let me know if you're interested!
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    I only got an hour of sleep last night due to that discussion, but it was worth it!
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • A few pages too late, but re Madonna:

Relevant.
  • Gained like 15% in under 2 hours.

Won a duel, then joined in a Hashan raid, three Hashani decided they liked Aquil's singing but then offended me by falling over dead, blew up tank, then a favor wore off and I gained a percent.

Dragon, here I come! -Rally-
  • Aquil said:
    Gained like 15% in under 2 hours.

Won a duel, then joined in a Hashan raid, three Hashani decided they liked Aquil's singing but then offended me by falling over dead, blew up tank, then a favor wore off and I gained a percent.

Beat @Atalkez cause hes slow
  • Zuko said:
    Aquil said:

Beat @Atalkez cause hes slow he PKs
    FTFY

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited August 2015
    Zuko said:
    Aquil said:

Beat @Atalkez cause hes slow
    Yea... I don't hunt unless family drags me hunting. :D So usually my exp gain/loss is all PK based. But he is 3 levels ahead of me, I believe.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Alcreadia said:
    <3@Verily, @Tyamat, @Sarieno, @Laddio, @Aoghinius, @Mannimar, @Kaillian, @Harmonia, @insert cool names here I can't remember. 
    One of those names is not Hashani, but really should be.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    You can't have her.  :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited August 2015
    Report #57
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Submitted by: Anonymous      Status      : Approved                 Priority : 1
    Skill       : Dragoncraft    Ability     : Enmesh
    Problem:
    Due to Enmesh's lack of a cooldown, in 1v1 fights it can be looped versus a 
    momentum class to reset their offensive. In group fights it is an instant and 
    loopable hinder to an individual. Given Enmesh has no pre-requisites and no 
    penalty for repeated usage, it's too good for the lack of effort required.
    Solution #1:
    Give Enmesh a cooldown, 7-10s after use where it cannot be cast again.
    Solution #2:
    Cause the writhe time for repeated Enmeshs from the same Dragon on the same 
    target to be significantly reduced for a window of time. Could also tie repeated 
    rope effects to an individual to prevent them from being chain entangled 
    (extremely unfun and boring combat).
    Solution #3:
    Un-shelve the approved classlead from the previous round, turning Enmesh into a 
    parry bypass on a non-prone target and an entangle on a prone target
    Decision:
    Solution 3, I think we'll go forward with this now.

I submitted this last cycle, it got approved, but never implemented. Jarrod and I chatted about it again and he resubmitted this cycle.

I AM SO HAPPY! @Jarraray  

@Jarrod

• Free at last, free at last, thank Makarios almighty we are free at last!
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    yes yes it was :D<3 you're welcome

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I've spent most of the current raid dead. It makes me frown a bit to see more and more names randomly added to my enemy list, but I guess Hashan is getting more defenders all the time, too. Either way, I'm having fun.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    * DEPOSIT|WITHDRAW <#> <comm> can now be done in the city council chambers by members of the Trade ministry.

Oh my god yesssss.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    * GOLEM RETURN (Artificing) will now cause a golem to follow you, if it's already in the room.
    * CART WARES <filter> can now be used to look for specific items in shop carts.

Yessssssss

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Ferry passage now only requires 95% of maximum mana, down from 100%.

Yay! Now how about shipreturn being 99 / 98%?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • @Skye @Watchman @Jarrod @Seragorn

Had me laughing immediately when I started the day in a negative state. You guys are awesome.