Achaean Raves

Comments

• @Ruth

RIGHT IN THE FEELS MAN

THE FEELS

<3

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    To who ever is behind Athelas's interactions with Wlor in Creville...

Thank you!!!

And sorry about killing Wlor :D
    But it was just soooooooooo Athelas at that moment in time.
  • Athelas said:
    To who ever is behind Athelas's interactions with Wlor in Creville...

Thank you!!!

And sorry about killing Wlor :D
    But it was just soooooooooo Athelas at that moment in time.
    Pretty sure I got him on respawn. Don't feel bad.
  • Dunn said:
    Hey SNB knights:

* DEDICATION (Weaponmastery) now has a cooldown between repeated use.
    * SMASH MID (Weaponmastery) damage has been reduced.

┌∩┐(ツ)┌∩┐
    Pith is next ^_^

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Belated rave for @Jinsun and his pirating and our weird friendship that appeared after you pirated me. Interested to see what happens!
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Thanks! It's been/will be fun. I try to make pirating at least reasonable and fun as it really can be for victims. I don't think most people get that I actually take really small loot and put most of their gold to contract to protect them. I could always just kill then sink them, but I try to give them something positive for their loss.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Valkyn said:
    Message #1506       Sent by Achaea
    6/17/15:52 Your idea #2418 was deleted. The text was: allow mentors to check the lastlogin of their proteges, similar to how it can be handed out as a house or city privilege. The reason given was:
    Your idea has been implemented.

Yay!

You have the following proteges:
    XXXXXX (Last Online 4416 Achaean months ago)

I've been playing this game too ****ing long.

• edited June 2015

Really glad to see more changes to how Itinerant Bazaar is being managed.  Another step in the direction of "things Jules would like to see".  And overwhelmingly, changes I've wanted to see have eventually happened, despite hearing "NO" loudly and repeatedly on the ones I've more actively campaigned for.  This is a great QoL change that should be a step towards people being able to be there for the bazaar, and also actually enjoy it.  I see there are three.  Depending, there may still be some very stiff competition for items, but I know sometime back they also stepped up the restockings, so maybe that will happen again. 

I still think it would just be easiest to run it like they did the wonderful Y650 games items (I think it was?), which you could simply buy for the duration.  Still very rare over time for people who care about such things (because no one can seem to take care of uncollared mounts, for one), but a much more pleasant shopping and buying experience.  Bottom line though, another baby step in a good direction. 

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    See that folks? Someone who got boarded and extorted is turning pirate! Being ripped off ain't so bad!
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Jinsun said:
    See that folks? Someone who got boarded and extorted is turning pirate! Being ripped off ain't so bad!
    That was supposed to be me!
    Huh. Neat.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Quisse said:
    I had a very crappy day today, and when I got home, in my mailbox were Caefir Cookies, courtesy of @Carmell and they were delicious, and I was made much happier, when IC met up with OOC for a brief moment in my mailbox. <3
    I got mine (they're all gone now)!
    CC4C a success!

ty @Carmell

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Dunn said:
    Hey SNB knights:

* DEDICATION (Weaponmastery) now has a cooldown between repeated use.
    * SMASH MID (Weaponmastery) damage has been reduced.

┌∩┐(ツ)┌∩┐
    Do you know the damage reduction numbers? I haven't felt much different. I sensi hugalulz people fairly often though so my viewpoint may be skewed.
  • RuthRuth Singapore

@Roayun - Pretty happy when one of my older ones came back and dove straight back into the thick of things. Glad to have you back, and as a pretty good helping hand too!

@Uzu and @Sydyk - For not being too intimidated at the expectations I laid out before I offered mentorship, and sticking around thus far. Most of mine never do. :( Here's hoping that you're enjoying your experience in Mhaldor thus far, and for being willing to put up with my tendency to drag you around during tests in my typical, long-winded fashion.

@Rehnai - You should stick around too! I like what I've experience so far. ^_^
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Rave for sailing through the sea of screamed prayers at full sails and rowing and only getting stopped twice by the chops. I was so proud of myself I could have burst. Gonna rave again for my awesome crew. <3 you all! Learning tons and you have me something to be excited about, so now I actually seriously want to pay and I'm not bored. I know I keep telling, but you guys just make me so happy! <3@Jinsun, @Kysha and Jinsun's crazy little daughter. Learning sea shanties for the hell of it for bonding time is awesome! Also huge rave for Adaele's soul mate @Spas for being so supportive of her new life. We will see about Adaele becoming a pirate queen. :3 also raves for @Erudite  and @Xax for getting me into sailing. 

Okies.. I'm done now. Going back to my little corner to silently fan girl squee to myself. 
  • #superfun skirmishes and raids against the Lighties today!

added 20 kills to my StatTrak™ Lupine Bow as well which was fun, and almost died to a painful beckon that I narrowly escaped from under a hail of arrows ;_;
    -
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."
  • Cesarina said:
    #superfun skirmishes and raids against the Lighties today!

added 20 kills to my StatTrak™ Lupine Bow as well which was fun, and almost died to a painful beckon that I narrowly escaped from under a hail of arrows ;_;
    Lol StatTrak. Is it the Lupine Worm God or Hyper Beast?

• Trey said:
    Cesarina said:
    #superfun skirmishes and raids against the Lighties today!

Lol StatTrak. Is it the Lupine Worm God or Hyper Beast?
    OBVIOUSLY It's a Lupine bow|DragonLore 
    You should play cs with me sometime OuO
    -
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."
  • Whoever robbed me of my letters, thank you for being classy about it. I'm curious if anything will come of it, even if most of what you got was design acceptances.