Achaean Raves

Comments

• @Ahmet You mean you don't instinctively check NSTAT as soon as you log in?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited June 2015
    Now, if you used the official client, you'd just see a handy little icon telling you there's unread news. Just saying!

• Raem said:
    Atalkez said:

The pieces come together, forming into a warhorn of heroes

This great warhorn curves sleekly through ninety degrees and bells widely in the arc to grant an
    irrefutable voice both immense and clear in its blasted call. Banded and appointed in onyx, the aged
    ivory provides a warm contrast to the spartan stone mouthpiece and fittings, while inlaid shards of
    the same mineral craft a multitude of shadowy handprints, each of the spectres pressed deep into the
    bone.

@Trey too legit

and then no one was able to get any sleep for the rest of the month...

This is only the beginning.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Sybilla said:
    omg it does the full title every time I say? I thought setting voice stopped that. :((((((
    It's a config option (titlewithaccent), so people can choose whether they see titles with voices/accents or not.

Not sure what the default is.
  • config titlewithaccent
    Controls whether or not you will see Titles when Accents are used.
    Usage:
       CONFIG TITLEWITHACCENT ON|OFF

You are currently not seeing Titles with Accents.

config titlewithaccent off
    You are already NOT seeing Titles with Accents.

Oh. It's a thing other people need to do?
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I think its other people who need to do so, yes. Since some people might want or like to see your full title each time you speak, even if you yourself don't care for it.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Lady @Valnurana, @Phelia and the MoC, everyone from the Houses who worked on the floats, this is the best parade ever. And a special rave for Blu, of course :)
  • @mishgul because aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chuck is a dick
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • @saeva and @jarrod because we all may or may not have had our minds freaked

@jarrod and @ruth because legit the dragnado is gonna be imba on release

@ruth and @saeva because I like permutations of things
    Saeva said:
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • and last but not least @taraus for understanding that nerds are weak and need to be put in their places, preferably by calling them nerds and telling them to shut up at random intervals

and @watchman because like jesus he watches me do things I know I will regret later but doesn't judge and is also, like jesus, there to talk to about my various transgressions after the fact

nerd
    Saeva said:
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Mathonwy said:
    @mishgul because aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chuck is a dick
    THAT ASSHOLE

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Mathonwy said:
    @jarrod and @ruth because legit the dragnado is gonna be imba on release
    I thought you said we were to keep it a secret! :confused: 
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I saved @Kasa from @Jinsun last night just in the nick of time. Sorry, Jin.
    Funny part was that I had just made a doll of Kasa a couple hours before.
    Vodun summon make me happy sometimes.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    It's cool! I was actually running a field test on trying to manual occie using just Aliases. Was happy to get the enlighten, but pissed to lose the kill. If it wasn't for those meddling shamans!
  • MtG IG say whatttttttttttttt
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I'm sorry I missed it! Hopefully I'll catch it another time.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Kayeil and I try to be a bad influence when I can. Was funny how he had issues with it but he seemed really thrilled.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    We didn't get to hunt a whole lot together today since he was busy with Mhaldor/Targossas stuff, but @Atalkez is an amazing hunting partner, and makes it more fun than solo bashing which is a change for me. Despite the level difference, he really pulls his weight and doesn't hold anything back, so I can still hunt like I normally would.

@Atalkez - Thank you for just being all around awesome in every way possible. There is so much I respect and appreciate about you.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Hey, I offered.

• Daeir said:
    Literally dozens of people helping me get ashes for a new bladename. You all know who you are, you cool dudes you.
    Who needs a sword when you have that cool knife?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Tharvis said:

ANNOUNCE NEWS #4361                                     (06/09/2015 at 17:18)  
    From   : Mortori
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: Battlerage Update
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Each class and dragon colour has received a new Battlerage ability that allows you to break a 
    denizen's shield. This ability has a relatively low rage cost and no cooldown.

woop! @Klendathu has some more updating to do :D.
    Feed me your lines...

Anyone know the name / cost / cooldown / etc?

Sarapis said:
    @Tharvis Already in the HTML5 client!  B)
    You've got insider knowledge though :(

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."