Achaean Raves

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Thanks for posting @Tharvis! I'm sure that's awesome for some people, but until this event I'd never even heard of it and can't find myself using one in RP. Glad to see it before deciding whether to buy or not.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I adore the hurdy gurdy a lot. I think I'll probably preserve it and add some reaction messages to the instrument so it's able to play a longer tune upon turning. ^____^
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Kayeil said:
    Thanks for posting @Tharvis! I'm sure that's awesome for some people, but until this event I'd never even heard of it and can't find myself using one in RP. Glad to see it before deciding whether to buy or not.
    Really should look for some vids on youtube. I had never heard about it before either, but the thing just sounds as gorgeous and beautiful as any other instrument.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

I finished the clay figurine... will post below what it looks like. Anyone got the figurehead and willing to post it? And the moth, too?

You drop a many-eyed clay figurine.

Ancient and exuding a ravenous enmity, this crudely-shaped figurine bears 
    few defining lines. Roughly worked, the squat article is unglazed, salt-rimed 
    from exposure, and friable from years of slow leeching. Creating an unnerving 
    aspect, eyes cover the primitive piece. Some of the staring orbs are simply 
    scratched into the surface, while others are worked in various materials; glass, 
    wooden beads, even bone feature, and all appear to be eternally alert.
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 12 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Kayeil.
    It will reset to you.

• Beloved Captain @Kayeil Inamora-Barbossa.

Yes? No?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

Sarathai said:
    Beloved Captain @Kayeil Inamora-Barbossa.

Yes? No?
    haha! Not yet... It didn't work at midnight. Had to bug it...  :(

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Despite the war horse status, its level is really high - the same as the legendary steed I already own (quite powerful). Does make me wonder if it was an oversight and could potentially be re-assigned to legend or something.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie, y u do dis. You are making me wants it.

• I've managed to minimise my deaths so far. I think I only took the group I was leading in the Cove into a dangerous/deadly room once. I gained about 13% at level 90 from my hunting in there today.

It's late now and my vision is starting to blur now as well... Bed time!
  • Are pets like that one immortal / resetting?
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Are pets like that one immortal / resetting?
    the moth is, says so in the desc.
    The mount isn't, though
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• I've actually been completely manual the whole time, my automation isn't good enough to trust it here yet.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Captain Maelstrom gulps and wanders over to a shaded corner of the shipyard. When he returns it is with a strange looking equine in tow, the captain hands the leadrope over to you.

So exhausted from bashing but so worth it.

Now I just need a few more strings of lights and then debate how much time I have left vs. if I want a cowry and/or a hurdy gurdy. My credits are already going to suffer so much, not sure how much more I can justify to non-decay.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    edited May 2015
    35% of level 91 later (that's how much I've lost, btw, because I completely suck at hunting) I have lights! Yayyyyy.

At one point I was even getting immolated by Targossans and Hashani because I was doing so badly. :( It probably doesn't help when I do things like landing in a stack of five, either.

Nevertheless, thank you to those who did help! It did make hunting more exciting than it normally is and I'm quite interested to try and see how well it goes with ''normal'' bashing spots. Also thanks for the many sentiments of varying degrees of ''eek'' ''sigh stop dying'' ''you're not doing very well over there are you'' ''noob down'' and such, that's how I know you care. <3 
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Jurixe said:
    35% of level 91 later (that's how much I've lost, btw, because I completely suck at hunting) I have lights! Yayyyyy.

At one point I was even getting immolated by Targossans and Hashani because I was doing so badly. :( It probably doesn't help when I do things like landing in a stack of five, either.

Nevertheless, thank you to those who did help! It did make hunting more exciting than it normally is and I'm quite interested to try and see how well it goes with ''normal'' bashing spots. Also thanks for the many sentiments of varying degrees of ''eek'' ''sigh stop dying'' ''you're not doing very well over there are you'' ''noob down'' and such, that's how I know you care. <3 
    Hue. Imagine trying to run up from a 4 stack in Sea Lion Cove and being dropped back down by the random trigger there :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • Rave for this event!

Even though I didn't hunt undead as much as I could've (had to go make use of that double XP!) I really enjoyed the opportunity to play alongside a whole slew of people I do not normally get to interact with. You're all pretty damn awesome!

And rave to @Shunsui and @Kard for being pretty good (and patient) dragony meatshields for me this weekend!
    Rave to whoever designed the death's head moth. It's so awesome. I love mine!

Also, raves to Seragorn for being an awesome bff/mentor and amusing me by letting me dress him up. It's even more entertaining because his amazing text wife Tankara has a vendetta against bunnies.

He is wearing:
       the War Veil
       Robes of the Magi
       a pink flannel pajama shirt with white bunnies
       pink flannel pajama trousers with white bunnies
       an adorable pair of fuzzy bunny slippers
       Gauntlets of the Aldar
       a Hood of the Sphinx
       a mask of lifevision
       an Aldar Diadem
       a Collar of Agatheis

• Wishing I had more time to hunt these undead things so I could get cool stuff too...

However! Raves at getting to hang out with many people I don't normally interact with, even inside the village! I'm super excited for these hunting changes because it means I can get back to group hunting. Borran used to duo up for hunting with his family, friends, and proteges. Even though I knew it was inefficient, it made the whole experience more enjoyable. 

• Saeva said:
    I LOVE Achaea. Alcohol makes death feel like NOTHING!

I knew you were drunk lmao

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Fk i missed it