Achaean Raves

Comments

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited May 2015
    Take a strider out next time! 

*More crew to tank the deaths, at least, aside from more weapons for damage!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Tibitha said:
    Oceana said:
    So exhausted, but a rave for this event. I don't want to admit publicly how many hours I've been in Achaea this week, but it is a lot more than my RL work week (also won't admit that some of my working hours were spent in Achaea). Love the sailing, love the people I have met, worked with or talked with, who I'd normally not talk with. Love how many people are willing to help with anything at all. I would have liked some more opportunities to hunt sargassum, but maybe next week...

Also a rave for Lady Artemis, even if She did not have a tiny spare volcano to ignite the vat.
    Had a lot of fun tonight! :mrgreen: 

Even if we lost the beast. Now I just have to explain to Greys somehow that a managed to infect a city ship for no actual gain on my first voyage out. :anguished: 
    Tell him it was an order of the Eminent Master.

• edited May 2015
    @Rangor : Well they did double the amount of gold talismans I had hunted up mostly myself in the past three months. which is a huge help regardless if I got teeth or not since I have a hard deadline to try and get as many as I can.

@Cooper : Dang, seems I overpaid getting these for nothing.
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Utianima said:
    Discovered how much fun raiding and defense can be! You'd think I would have already after all these years, but never really felt I was "good enough at combat" to make a difference. Thank you @Deladan @Rangor (and others) for your advice and answering my repeated questions and requests for help!

Plus it helps that xp loss from death is less these days :)
    Seems tagging didn't work properly from my phone. @Deladan and @Rangor

• Shirszae said:
    Smashing a bottle of champagne against the hull, you proudly dub your ship "Scarlet Mistress"!  <3<3<3
    Nice! How much did you end up paying?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Always a happy day when someone gets their own ship. I was so, so happy when I got my own Seastrider as part of a promise I made and wanted to uphold.

Congrats @Shirszae!

• I'm not sure whose idea this Relic was but holy shit it is fun.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/edebe72d

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Stop trying to lose level 80! -stare-

• Ruth said:

I lost level 80 the next day when I lost 80% fighting Targ.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Ruth said:

...awkward...

• Atalkez said:

I'm not sure whose idea this Relic was but holy shit it is fun.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/edebe72d

Welcome to the world of rageblade bashing.
  • Pfft, owning ships is for suckers!
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Atalkez said:
    Ruth said:

Terrible! Forum disfavour.

• Is this a "weekend beginning on Friday afternoon" thing, or "weekend beginning Saturday morning" thing?

(Either way though, getting a heads up like this is pretty great!)
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• RuthRuth Singapore
    That's a gif I know quite fondly, from Jimmy Neutron! 

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Yeah if this starts before I get home from work on Friday, I am noooot going to be happy.

But all the same, excited and interested to see what happens!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Yeah, I'm going to a soccer game Friday night. But there's always Saturday!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    SEA Saturday night (us sat morning) is ideal for me. Here's hoping :( I have a pretty major school event on Monday. Going sleepless through Sunday just to meet be around for the event is going to be a mix of fun and torture

• Skye said:
    SEA Saturday night (us sat morning) is ideal for me. Here's hoping :( I have a pretty major school event on Monday. Going sleepless through Sunday just to meet be around for the event is going to be a mix of fun and torture
    For once I'm actually hoping for around the serenade Sat night cause we have guests over in the earlier evening. I'll just uh not sleep.
  • Tahquil said:
    I don't care when it starts as long as in the end Neraeos is back.
    But someone is already playing the God of the Oceans,
  • Event built up to be the return of Neraeos, complete with giant sargassum kraken.

The monster starts to engulf a harbor, when suddenly, BAH GAWD IT'S BABEL'S MUSIC HE'S UP IN THE RAFTERS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT JERRY

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    The signs are suggesting it's the return of Neraeos. But could be Shallam rising again...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    Undead Shallam? I could get behind that. :pleased: 

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.