Achaean Raves

Comments

• FenFen Snappy Snappy, Takey Takey
    Arditi said:
    Event built up to be the return of Neraeos, complete with giant sargassum kraken.

The monster starts to engulf a harbor, when suddenly, BAH GAWD IT'S BABEL'S MUSIC HE'S UP IN THE RAFTERS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT JERRY
    HE'S GOT A FAMILY, KING!
  • Jeslyn said:
    Whoever sent this. I absolutely love random letters, totally made my day. <3

(Edit: In typical former Cyrenian fashion, the rum is completely gone.)

You see that the letter contains a bottle of rum.

You read what is written on an elegant white letter:

For when walking the line between the apathy of the southern Vashnars

and fanaticism of the east becomes a bit much.

You either die a fanatic, or you live long enough to become the jaded.

Btw, that's a very adorable letter you got.

• Kinilan said:
    Tahquil said:
    I don't care when it starts as long as in the end Neraeos is back.
    But someone is already playing the God of the Oceans,
    Who are you again?
  • Guuuurl the next time you ask about ...whatever the hell it is you asked about, I'ma be all like "Yo, you are a horrible person and I hate you for forums things." And then I'll afk on a ship.
  • Guuuurl the next time you ask about ...whatever the hell it is you asked about, I'ma be all like "Yo, you are a horrible person and I hate you for forums things." And then I'll afk on a ship.
  • Rave to my Targ buds for not attacking me in Hashan :awesome: 
  • @Ruth I shall rave you for being an absolute pleasure to work with these last few weeks in a myriad of concepts. Raves also @Saeva @Ulrike most definitely looking forward to working with you both more in the Insidium. I really appreciate the three of you.

• 65+ Targ deaths, 15-ish Eleusian deaths, 10 constable deaths and 2 rooms destroyed in Eleusis. Was fun and a fairly even trade, I'd say :) The magi foiled what would have been an easier defense.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited May 2015
    I legitimately thought Targ had gone after Mhaldor instead after round 3, when Atalkez suddenly died twice and I veilglanced it to Mhaldor isle.

Also, @Tesha got called a maggot and clearly hates flowers for killing Koladhi. :p
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Half the people I want to rave about don't have forums accounts, so I'm raving about two who do. @Jeslyn and @Despran - that was a fun conversation last night, as were the conversations that followed. You both win.
  • Thank you @Tharvis for being willing to go through some boring things for me! Even when it turned out that notepad decided to just go "lol, its at the bottom now!" with the stupid log.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    @Halos --Halos said:
    The soul of Pericles exclaims, "Somebody save me from this pain... this suffering.... this ... oh, a door, how wonderful!"

Halos, that was my favorite bashing log ever. This must happen.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    10/10 would bash

• That was great.

@Tecton please make undead Shallam a bashing area.
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    In absolute seriousness, it -would- be awesome to have more great bashing areas for people who don't want to kill sentients who are just just minding their business. It's so much easier to RP a genocidal asshole than a decent person.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Underwater bashing ground defendable by Targossians. Yes, please.

With that said, Istarion should be defendable by Eleusians.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    Underwater bashing ground defendable by Targossians. Yes, please.

No, not defendable by Targossians, huntable by them! Why would they defend undead?

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• <3@Xinna  Thank you for providing a challenge and being a strict Tyrannus. It honestly is helping me maintain focus.  Keep doing what you are doing :) you will lead Mhaldor to glory.

• Underwater bashing ground defendable by Targossians. Yes, please.

Definitely would not defend the undead remains of Shallam. In fact, would put heavy emphasis on hunting there as often as possible haha

• I keep on trying that Istarion royal family quest chain. Haven't gotten past being initiated into the temple because people keep on killing everything, though.

• theres more beyond being initiated?? Now I need tohead back there damnit

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Makaela said:
    theres more beyond being initiated?? Now I need tohead back there damnit
    there's an entire honours quest chain, big chance you won't get it done in the time limit though, since of all the hunters killing the named ones
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited May 2015
    I play at offpeak hours occasionally so I might be lucky here. Now time to recall what to do to be initiated so I can get working on this

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Well done, @Utianima !

I still remember the joys of being level 99 with 99.9% xp and trying to find the biggest, most XP rich target to tip you into 100 to try to be the top ranked... #jfciamold

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."