Achaean Raves

Comments

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Yeah...I really do feel bad for EU players (pretty sure @Khaibit was just about dropping dead) but we had to go with the times that everyone involved could make it, and unfortunately that didn't work out for everyone. That's also why we hold it on weekends, so people could hopefully conceivably be a bit late if they wanted.

I'll try and run some events at different times, but as with everything, depends on the interest!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Thats what they all say. And then it will be at midnight-3am again! Every time!

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I will hold an event with cakes just for you ok?
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    yes    

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Jurixe said:
    I will hold an event with cakes just for you ok?
    Can I have cakes too?
  • Jurixe said:
    Yeah...I really do feel bad for EU players (pretty sure @Khaibit was just about dropping dead) but we had to go with the times that everyone involved could make it, and unfortunately that didn't work out for everyone. That's also why we hold it on weekends, so people could hopefully conceivably be a bit late if they wanted.

I'll try and run some events at different times, but as with everything, depends on the interest!
    5am... I got to bed at 5am... so very tired when someone knocked on my door at 7 :(
    Thank god for @Seraya , best minion ever

• Thinking I'm along to watch and learn, I was quite surprised when @Orzaansyn says she is proud of me, only to next instruct the potential convert she is talking to to kill me. And that's just the latest of many interesting mentor things. 

While I'm at it, rave for:
    - @Kitiara for being hyperactive in general.
    - Rest of @Mhaldor (and the few filthy heathens I've interacted with) for providing a great novice experience.
    - @Sarapis / @Tecton /whoever that reminded me that my mother deserves some praise
    (- the potential convert for failing)
  • Mayapple said:
    I came across a denizen with the last name Xanatov. I couldn't be more pleased.
    yea, the newbie intro now has denizens with player-made last names based on which city they were the strongest in (or has the longest-standing family, something like that).
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • I'm more excited about Tael's story than I think I've ever been before. While only a few people are involved and it's meant delaying more tangible things like house/city advancement, I think I've finally found a solution to some issues involving Tael's history and character that I've been having trouble reconciling for years.

On top of that, I am loving Shaman in a way that I never expected, and particularly love the way it allows me to actually play into all of Tael's class-hopping a little bit rather than just pretending like it never happened.
  • Daeir said:
    The person/people behind this latest event are doing bits of it in Oceanic friendly timezones. For that, you have my eternal love.

Thank you.
    So much this.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    omg omg omg omg ship things eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• And now the fun part. Mwahahahahaha

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

MWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!
  • I've both loved and hated this ship event, mostly because it's been a little annoying to do. It's looking like there's more depth to the story than I thought at first. It's definitely made sailing a bit more interesting lately, something I'm really thankful to see. As much as I like running trades and the idea of my character being a sailor, sailing can sometimes be a little... boring, outside of the occasional pirate or sea monster hunt.

And damn you, whoever the Mhaldorian it was that snuck the kill on that sargassum! I put in like 90% of the darts, and you came in on the tail end! I wanted a sea monster kill!

Can't wait to see how this plays out. :)
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Sorry not sorry.  o:)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Skye said:
    ...Except for that tabloidy events post that has ruined me forever (I'm not Typhoid Mary anymore k :(
    I demand proof in the form of another Events post.

Kinilan said:
    And now the fun part. Mwahahahahaha

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

MWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!
    Monster hunting?

Acts of piracy against everybody you see just in case they might be infected, since there are plenty of people out and about?

Getting yourself infected and passing it around to everybody you can find?

All of the above?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:

All of the above?
    And more.
  • You call out "Fire!" and release the mechanism on a ballista.
    A heavy wooden shaft streaks from "The Valkyrie" toward a florid tangle of hemic sargassum, burying 
    itself deeply in its side.
    A florid tangle of hemic sargassum has been slain by your crew, and its corpse sinks rapidly into 
    the ocean depths.

Woohoo! First sea monster kill! I don't feel so salty about @Melodie anymore. ^_^
  • I hate raving about this again, but holy shit, this latest sargassum hunt was fantastic. So much better than the first almost lazy battles, this one actually required several ships and felt like a battle. Whoever is running this event, @Tecton, double their pay. If they're a volunteer, triple it.
  • Naverre said:
    I hate raving about this again, but holy shit, this latest sargassum hunt was fantastic. So much better than the first almost lazy battles, this one actually required several ships and felt like a battle. Whoever is running this event, @Tecton, double their pay. If they're a volunteer, triple it.
    That last one was DEFINITELY fun. Even if my endurance is shot
    meh

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    It would have been more interesting if you guys waited about three minutes...

My poor crew. :disappointed: 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Trilliana said:
    Naverre said:
    I hate raving about this again, but holy shit, this latest sargassum hunt was fantastic. So much better than the first almost lazy battles, this one actually required several ships and felt like a battle. Whoever is running this event, @Tecton, double their pay. If they're a volunteer, triple it.
    That last one was DEFINITELY fun. Even if my endurance is shot
    I am glad you are having so much fun. I just wish this wasn't on my busiest days of the week.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    It was rather funny. The cry came from Borak's Tooth so we headed up to Breathless Bay to find it, sailed down the coast, didn't find it and found out it actually wandered all the way down around the islets of Rheodad. Oh well. Was fun trying to sail with the Defiance though.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.