Achaean Raves

Comments

• VeldrinVeldrin Denmark
    edited June 2015
    There's no cooldown on them, it broke my battlerage script until I figured out a workaround
    they are all the third ability though

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I gather they cost 17 battlerage and last 10 seconds, just need the names, triggers and commands, adding them into the script is relatively trivial :) Will get the dragon and bard ones when I get a chance to log in, would appreciate any others.

Good change, by the way, although bard doesn't really need another shield breaking ability :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited June 2015
    Klendathu said:
    I gather they cost 17 battlerage and last 10 seconds, just need the names, triggers and commands, adding them into the script is relatively trivial :) Will get the dragon and bard ones when I get a chance to log in, would appreciate any others.

Good change, by the way, although bard doesn't really need another shield breaking ability :D
    My exact thoughts were 'bard is just that much less special now. Thanks @Mortori.' :(
    EDIT: With the face. I made that exact face. That one right there -----> :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Rave for outfits, bc easiness.

ALSO, totally not a rave but:

"  - You can only have five outfits at a time by default."
    Outfit artie incoming
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited June 2015
    Outfits are such a neat idea.

Player-designed clothes have always been one of my favourite things in the game, but I never had a great excuse to go to the trouble of changing them out more often than they decayed.

Now I have an excuse to play dress up.

I only hope houses/cities/whatever will start being a little more brazen about things like requiring formal wear for ceremonies. Maybe ritualists will need a separate set of ritual garb? I know some houses and events in Mhaldor have had dress requirements, but this seems like it would make it a lot more reasonable to codify and formalise them. Would be nice to see that jumpstart the clothing economy a bit too.

(Also, my bet is on a Shop of Wonders thing to expand the number.)

Edit: Ooooh, or a TRAIT. I'm going to idea that.
  • (as if anyone ever looks at anyone else's clothing or description)
    I usually look. Helps form a mental image of the person I'm talking to/standing near/whatever.

Pretty sure my current clothing is just a silk shirt, silk pants, a bandana, and waterwalking boots. Oh, and my wings (I paid for the customisation, I'm damn well going to wear them every chance I get). There are generally a few things around that are wearable, depending on whose shop I check.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• @Seraya, @Monev, @Avalin, @Sunny, @Despran, @Seara, @Aodfionn.
    Thank you all for a wonderful evening at the CIJ friendship tour, Targossas edition.
    Also a shoutout to all the attendance.

• RaemRaem Los Angeles
    @Samake thanks for pissing Raem off enough that he can finally show off his true colors. No fun having a character with a short temper if no one tries to set him off.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    @Atalkez for being nice protege who was my number one person I hassled the most for minor things, and he always took it in stride. I WILL STILL BE WATCHING YOU FROM AFAR READY TO THROW AN EGG OVER

@Xinna for tossing the Maritime Ministry some funds for proper fleet staffing and equipment upgrades. Such an awesome enabler, wooooo!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Ruth said:
    @Atalkez for being nice protege who was my number one person I hassled the most for minor things, and he always took it in stride. I WILL STILL BE WATCHING YOU FROM AFAR READY TO THROW AN EGG OVER

@Xinna for tossing the Maritime Ministry some funds for proper fleet staffing and equipment upgrades. Such an awesome enabler, wooooo!

<3

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • @Atalkez
    To be fair, @Deucalion challenged you to immortal combat and you lost that one pretty bad.
  • Duh. Atalkez can tank a lot of stuff, Divine fire not being one of them.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Vakvyr said:
    @Atalkez
    To be fair, @Deucalion challenged you to immortal combat and you lost that one pretty bad.
    That made me laugh hysterically. Just saying. :P
  • Ty @Renoir for the coding help, was dealing with an annoying problem for an hour or more and she showed up with exactly the thing I needed to make it instantly work. Hooray!
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Aodfionn said:
    So, so incredibly stoked on all the new Harbingers... Kitta, Ashelynne, Isaeah, Aesi, Kiari, Zuko, Drual and our many other HR3s are just a blast and make the game so much more fun. What Halos, Carmell and the secretaries are doing is kicking ass in terms of getting folks involved.
    Shoulda been a Harbinger...
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Kasya said:
    Aodfionn said:
    So, so incredibly stoked on all the new Harbingers... Kitta, Ashelynne, Isaeah, Aesi, Kiari, Zuko, Drual and our many other HR3s are just a blast and make the game so much more fun. What Halos, Carmell and the secretaries are doing is kicking ass in terms of getting folks involved.
    It's never too late, bae. I'll even help you code your automated RP system (grunt-friendly interface not included).
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Kasya said:
    Aodfionn said:
    I've been meaning to talk to Halos or Carmell about trying to maybe study under them on the side.  Staying with the 'blades for the combat help/participation, but getting some RP work in without having to change house.
  • Aodfionn said:
    So what you're saying is....I should go ahead and hit @Greys next time. >:)
  • Achilles said:
    I don't always participate in the day to day Targossian RP (though always IC and within a certain persona) because we tend to cycle through the same situations in Achaea but I do enjoy a good redemption story.  So kudos to @Daeir, @Halos, @Aodfionn, @kitta, @Zuko, @antidas among others for a more interesting story line.
    Thanks! Let's just clarify that the Harbingers were doomed, but word on Angel Avenue was that Zuko joined the Harbingers, so everybody rolled an alt to check it out. :) 

@Achilles Thanks for the dragon motivation! -rally-

• Brean said:
    Kasya said:
    Aodfionn said:
    I've been meaning to talk to Halos or Carmell about trying to maybe study under them on the side.  Staying with the 'blades for the combat help/participation, but getting some RP work in without having to change house.
    Your father will teach ya!