Achaean Raves

Comments

• @Caoimhaen‌ there is a time for everything. It is possibly linked to my precedent comment, too.

But I don't think I ever called you names.
  • Okay.maybe not names. Perhaps it was just insulting my intelligence for being weak and so on and so forth. 

• Orzaansyn said:
    I rave Targossas for being able to raise so many thick-headed, hypocrite, rude and dishonest people I have the opportunity to talk with. Each time I think I heard everything, there is one able to surprise me again on the matter. Thank you so much for it.
    An amusing social experiment, how many likes and lols this got considering others have been torn into for using raves as a means to insult other players.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Well, technically she is insulting the characters.  >:)

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• What a great, and typical, response.
  • Rave for fun times trying to solve a mystery with @Siduri

• I'm very rarely rude. 
  • Anyways I will stop. Back to raves!

• edited November 2014
  • <3 @Cresil‌

Probably the most annoying raid I've been apart of but it led to a good, if short, conversation with Cresil. Thanks for making something stupid and pointless have a point.

• Rave @Saeva‌ for telling it like it is. He'll realize it's true eventually, just like I did when I was younger.

• Honestly, I tried to let it rest but if you're going to keep calling me out, I'll take the time to respond (read: defend myself). Only a few pages ago Vayne was flagged and got into shit because he used raves as a passive aggressive means to 'attack' another player's character to the extent that Lorielan had to come in and say it was unacceptable. Orzaansyn just did the exact same thing, but instead to an entire group of players. I thought it was pretty telling of this community that she got a bunch of LOL's and Likes, in comparison to the reaction towards Vayne's post. I don't know either of these people very well, I have no personal bias in this argument. I just called it as I saw it. 

Now I get personally attacked because of that, and by a number of people? Cool.

If you think I'm being rude, then tell me at the time because I promise you it isn't my intention. All I did here was call someone out for using the raves thread to call a bunch of people morons - if you genuinely think that constitutes rudeness, then whatever. 

I don't want to get into a drawn out argument over it, so that's gonna be my last post on the subject. Take it elsewhere if you really have a problem with me.
  • Synest said:
    I just realized that the girl in the pink looks like she wants to run up and just snatch it from the other girl. Like taking candy from a baby.
  • People raided while I was online! (Thank you!) Sadly people eventually left and we didnt have enough people to defend :(

Bought globes... even though ive never bought credits and my currency sucks balls. Cant wait to go open them tonight! 

Now i just need to figure out how to put "achaean credits" on my wishlist in such a way that my in laws can figure out what I want. I can see the looks of dumbfounded confusion already.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    @Amarillys for giving me an excuse to play with Shirsz's servant Soire again. Had almost forgotten how fun it was.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I got my folder for my designs finally! So happy! @Liliana rocks!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Oh, this is a little delayed because it's been a crazy weekend, but...

On Thanksgiving Day, I woke up to a cityfavour and being Troni. Was an excellent surprise and start to my day. :)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Aristata 4 life even if they won't let me in the clan
  • @Mizik was my 6000th kill because I was testing on him. Thanks, bro.