Achaean Raves

Comments

• This may pose a problem for defilers in case if witness has a companions that come in the room suddenly. It could easily get chaotic very quickly. After that point,  when more than one defender attacks, no one know if any one of them took action or just standing there. So the easier solution for in raid situation would be treat all whom are not citizen of your city as enemies and strike them.

I'm just wondering about this particular situation...

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Old pursuit clause seems like a pretty valid response to all of those.

One minute from 'aggressive' action to continue conflict with that person.

If you're involving yourself in shrine conflict on either side don't hire.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Alcinae said:
    Did a fun event with the citymates: Humongous thanks to @Mahesh, @Xinna, @Ainly, @Sherazad, @Orzaansyn, @Jhaxul, and @Elazar for participating though it took so long!

Was fun!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited November 2014
    Trey said:
    Rave for someone being a human being. Nothing was done illegally to gank my stuff, just unfortunately timed, so they were well within rights to just chalk it up as one of the greatest hauls ever and plaughed their way to the bank. Instead, they've still got a baller trophy that has personal meaning to them and I don't feel like hanging myself anymore.
    It's awesome that someone was considerate enough to take into consideration the circumstances and make that call to return the stuff. Out of curiosity, what was their compensation?

• Sounds like, if you witness, expect to be attacked by everybody defiling.

Don't want to be attacked?  Don't witness.  Just put the shrine back up when they leave, or splinter one of their shrines.  Nothing about this forces combat on people who don't want to fight.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • rave: The new Mhaldor city clans are way awesome.

Rave to @Florentino for no reason. 

• Trey said:
    Kresslack said:
    Trey said:
    Rave for someone being a human being. Nothing was done illegally to gank my stuff, just unfortunately timed, so they were well within rights to just chalk it up as one of the greatest hauls ever and plaughed their way to the bank. Instead, they've still got a baller trophy that has personal meaning to them and I don't feel like hanging myself anymore.
    It's awesome that someone was considerate enough to take into consideration the circumstances and make that call to return the stuff. Out of curiosity, what was their compensation?
    I non-decayed a wooden python statue. Keresis memorabilia,  you can put heads in the snakes mouth and it either crunches em or burns in purple fire, I forget. 
    Oh, and 300k gold I'm willing to just chalk up as D/C tax

• Trey said:
    Kresslack said:
    Trey said:
    I non-decayed a wooden python statue. Keresis memorabilia,  you can put heads in the snakes mouth and it either crunches em or burns in purple fire, I forget. 
    Solid thing for someone to keep. Sucks you got robbed but if they picked out one awesome thing and gave you the rest back, I think the deserve it :P

• Amarillys said:
    Trey said:
    Kresslack said:
    Trey said:
    Solid thing for someone to keep. Sucks you got robbed but if they picked out one awesome thing and gave you the rest back, I think the deserve it :P
    Person is completely solid. They were pretty much just going to give everything back without a hassle, I volunteered to let them keep it because I knew they'd want it if I told them what it was/did.

• Trey said:
    Amarillys said:
    Trey said:
    Kresslack said:
    Trey said:
    Person is completely solid. They were pretty much just going to give everything back without a hassle, I volunteered to let them keep it because I knew they'd want it if I told them what it was/did.
    Those god damn Targossian saints.

(J/k, I know who did it and he was pretty adamant about not being an a-hole even during the robbery)

• <3

Also, @Aldair, for being my Targossian pen pal lately.

• Trey said:
    Kresslack said:
    Trey said:
    Super classy gesture, considering who it was. Great sport.

• Quick <3 to @Kresslack‌. That was adorable. Thanks for making my day better.

• edited November 2014
    Fuck it, posting on phone too hard. Will mock l8r.

• Kuy is slowly turning into a far more insidious character than I'd ever imagined him becoming, and it's really turning out to be a lot of fun.

Now, if only I had actually had the mentor talk tonight instead of being tired and getting distracted by the facebook.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Ty @Makarios
  • Rave for @Shirszae‌ and being the unlikely friend when I really needed someone to talk to.

• @Dajio for that bartering between him and Erhon, too bad it didn't pan out though.

• Synest said:
    @Tesha @Ruca @Havyn @Davio @Halos @Cadarus @Carmell @Lyndee @Ada @Caoimhaen @Achilles (AND @EveryotherTargossianIforgottomentionthathashelpedme)

Thank you for everything you all have done to help me get use to playing Achaea! I've been having loads of fun. I've learned a lot about the game thus far, and there is much more for me to learn! Thanks to you all I was able to feel welcomed and decided to keep playing Achaea instead of going to a different game. You guys have made Achaea worth playing, I'm thankful each and everyone of you don't get mad at me for my newbish questions when I ask them. I look forward to more fun times with each and every one of you!

To show what exactly I felt like when I first started playing I would like to direct you to exhibit A as evidence:

Exhibit A:

You forgot the most important person :(

• @Kyttin for being pretty while hidden. (totes didn't.)
  • Pretty sure I forgot to rave for @Melodie and @Saeva for not getting upset with me playing with them. ;)
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you