Achaean Raves

Comments

• Vicious said:
    Xanatov family > your family 4 shore.
    For real. After everyone else was gone, I got to have a pretty nice conversation with @Mycen, which was awesome as hell.
    meh

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I drunk Achaea all the time. I guess some people just can't handle their PBR.

Trey said:
    Kresslack said:
    I drunk Achaea all the time. I guess some people just can't handle their PBR.
    I should flag you for implying that PBR is drinkable. 
    I don't drink that swill (or beer in general, really), but it seemed applicable in this context.

• Trey said:
    Kresslack said:
    Person runs their mouth about Lord Sartan and city leaders via an IC clan, apparently doesn't realize there are other city members within said clan (or claims to not care), proceeds to get called out, runs their mouth more in an 'idgaf' manner saying they'd have already quit if they could afford a class change but that Ashtan has already offered to pay for their class change. Gets kicked from city. This is a rave, because throughout the past full year this person has had a pretty toxic attitude, which I thought had turned around after basically being the Mutt of Mhaldor for a number of months. Alas, apparently nothing changed but in the end the city is better off without such people. Good luck with that class change.
    10cr says he was drunk again,  like for the maggoting
    Actually the Claim is drunk and high 

• Taraza said:
    Trey said:
    Kresslack said:
    Person runs their mouth about Lord Sartan and city leaders via an IC clan, apparently doesn't realize there are other city members within said clan (or claims to not care), proceeds to get called out, runs their mouth more in an 'idgaf' manner saying they'd have already quit if they could afford a class change but that Ashtan has already offered to pay for their class change. Gets kicked from city. This is a rave, because throughout the past full year this person has had a pretty toxic attitude, which I thought had turned around after basically being the Mutt of Mhaldor for a number of months. Alas, apparently nothing changed but in the end the city is better off without such people. Good luck with that class change.
    10cr says he was drunk again,  like for the maggoting
    Actually the Claim is drunk and high 
    Pay meeeeeee

• @Trey your claim was drunk, not drunk and high :P 

• Taraza said:
    @Trey your claim was drunk, not drunk and high :P 
    5cr then, sheesh.

• To be fair, it's Vicious. I don't think I've ever spoken to him when he wasn't high.
  • I drunk play Achaea all the time. I end up in Mhaldor, sniping people then going OH SHIT -slamming the door 50000000000000000000000000000000000x's- while yelling at everyone else to get out. Stop slamming the door, then earring out when they rush in. Good times Mhaldor, good times.

Oh and then spend 350 dollars on globes. @Tecton Take away my globe privileges please?!

edited December 2014
    Kyttin said:
    I drunk play Achaea all the time. I end up in Mhaldor, sniping people then going OH SHIT -slamming the door 50000000000000000000000000000000000x's- while yelling at everyone else to get out. Stop slamming the door, then earring out when they rush in. Good times Mhaldor, good times.

Oh and then spend 350 dollars on globes. @Tecton Take away my globe privileges please?!
    Give me your credit card. I shall ensure it is well looked after during your drunken tirades and urges to impulse buy.

But secretly I'm going to splurge at your expense.

• Kresslack said:
    Kyttin said:
    I drunk play Achaea all the time. I end up in Mhaldor, sniping people then going OH SHIT -slamming the door 50000000000000000000000000000000000x's- while yelling at everyone else to get out. Stop slamming the door, then earring out when they rush in. Good times Mhaldor, good times.

Give me your credit card. I shall ensure it is well looked after during your drunken tirades and urges to impulse buy.

Alternatively, give it to me and I will quite openly splurge at your expense. Wouldn't you rather the person be honest about it??

• Antidas said:
    Kresslack said:
    Kyttin said:

Alternatively, give it to me and I will quite openly splurge at your expense. Wouldn't you rather the person be honest about it??
    It's not a credit card, so you can't squeeze rum out of a dairy cow lol. You may get 1 purchase of like 5 globes and that'd be it. Sometimes being broke is the worst.

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited December 2014

Runelore 
    --------
    * RAIDO now requires the Runewarden to have both balance and equilibrium when attempting to RIDE HOME. 

YESYESYES!! Maybe less raido spam now. I can actually do something about it now. Look out Ashtan. I can actually do something to stop you from raido.

• edited December 2014
    @Trilliana for being my test subject... and for letting me learn something new (followed by a funny few seconds)

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/d5cf3c91

Apparently Gust triggers Engage. I honestly didn't know that till now and was kind of confused as to why I was lunging her.

• Taurnil said:
    @Trilliana for being my test subject... and for letting me learn something new (followed by a funny few seconds)

Apparently Gust triggers Engage. I honestly didn't know that till now and was kind of confused as to why I was lunging her.

I think we both sat there at our computers for a moment and went 'wut?' :D
    meh

• Trilliana said:
    Taurnil said:

I think we both sat there at our computers for a moment and went 'wut?' :D
    I actually sat there going 'wait... did she leave the room and I follow and Lunge at the same time or...'
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    You pet a miniature snowy owl ingratiatingly.
    A miniature snowy owl regards you solemnly, large eyes full of trust.

d'awwwwww (sorry @Shara, IT IS MINE)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tharvis said:
    You pet a miniature snowy owl ingratiatingly.
    A miniature snowy owl regards you solemnly, large eyes full of trust.

d'awwwwww (sorry @Shara, IT IS MINE)
    want to disagree...

want owl...
    unfair
    meh

• Kresslack said:
    Customised my bow into a crossbow (have always preferred them over bows). This is how I will now perceive every snipe with it:

Lets see the description!

• CynderCynder Where the Red Pandas roam.
    Kresslack said:
    Too much free time at work resulted in the following soon to be submitted customisation requests:

Short: a Blackrock crossbow

Dropped: A rugged crossbow lies abandoned here.

Examined:

Constructed of dense petrified wood, the stock of this hefty crossbow  has been ornately carved into the likeness of a charging, snarling wolf. A groove has been cut into the top, awaiting a projectile to be loaded and dispatched from the mouth of the wolf. A lath of fine silver is set crossways across the stock, seemingly bridled to the snout of the wolf while the ends of the lath are chiseled to resemble the heads of serpents which grasp the ends of oiled string. A gilded, silver guard-plate protects the trigger mechanism from accidentally discharging the weapon, while a small clasp affixed to the center of the string allows the weapon to be reloaded quickly and with ease. A blade protrudes from the front of the weapon, coated lightly in an indistinguishable red substance.

Short: a Shield of Shifting

Dropped: Faint whispers echo from a murky shield upon the ground.

Examined:

Cut from a large piece of smooth, unfaceted crystal, the surface of this tenebrous heater shield shifts constantly with murky shadows, as if imprisoned and seeking escape. As the shadows dance within, scenes of violence and betrayal, grotesque images, and faces twisted into wrathful expressions and haughty sneers are briefly seen before the visage dissipates and a new scene takes shape.

Short: a barbed whip of bone

Dropped: Coiled neatly, a barbed whip of bone has been left here.

Examined:

A large, humanoid bone carved with soot stained runes forms the handle of this whip, wrapped in rough black leather and copper wire to afford a secure grip. From the bottom of the handle protrudes a small serrated spike, while from the other end extends a length of  progressively smaller vertebrae , ending in a thin, razor-sharp tip. Evenly spaced throughout the sections of vertebrae are the sharp points of twisted barb, flecked with dried blood and bits of flesh.

Edit: Typos.

Can't escape this damn box. 

And here's the description he posted with a few other things. Do you even Forums, @Antidas?!