Achaean Raves

Comments

• Lauria said:
    finally found for forums to post nice things about people in! Hopefully... Anyways, raves for:
    @Nessy for the cute lil' owl I want to name Hedwig, and the tastiest text cookies EVER!
    and @Jei for being just an awesome true newb who's been a super good buddy! (even if rams do charge in and headbutt you every time we try to talk) I'd go on, and talk about more people but think then I'd need to write an essay and no one needs textual diarrhea :D
    I like textual diarrhea.  I just call it "being verbose"!
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Little moment of panic when I put my plush ghost in the HaHaHa tree, followed by immense relief when it appeared in my inventory again.

I really like these new Logosmas boards. Big rave time!
  • Belated rave for the decision to make artefact tattoos cheaper. Only have 3 so far, but it's 300cr compared to the 400cr I never would have spent for a single one.

Looking over yourself, you see the following tattoos:
    Body Part  Tattoo                           Charges  Active
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Head       a tree tattoo                     art        N
    Torso      a prism tattoo                    27         N
    Torso      a shield tattoo                   art        N
    Left arm   a crystal tattoo                  55         N
    Left arm   a moss tattoo                     n/a        Y
    Right arm  a mindseye tattoo                 18         Y
    Right arm  a brazier tattoo                  33         N
    Left leg   a cloak tattoo                    44         Y
    Left leg   a web tattoo                      43         N
    Right leg  an hourglass tattoo               30         N
    Back       a boar tattoo                     art        Y

However I did get a phial in the promotion. Which should I make artie next? I feel like Cloak or Moss.
    Possibly even the hourglass or brazier.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    edited December 2014
    Xith said:
    Belated rave for the decision to make artefact tattoos cheaper. Only have 3 so far, but it's 300cr compared to the 400cr I never would have spent for a single one.

Head       a tree tattoo                     art        N
    Torso      a prism tattoo                    27         N
    Torso      a shield tattoo                   art        N
    Left arm   a crystal tattoo                  55         N
    Left arm   a moss tattoo                     n/a        Y
    Right arm  a mindseye tattoo                 18         Y
    Right arm  a brazier tattoo                  33         N
    Left leg   a cloak tattoo                    44         Y
    Left leg   a web tattoo                      43         N
    Right leg  an hourglass tattoo               30         N
    Back       a boar tattoo                     art        Y

However I did get a phial in the promotion. Which should I make artie next? I feel like Cloak or Moss.
    Possibly even the hourglass or brazier.
    @Xith moss. DEFINITELY the moss.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Kresslack said:
    Got one of these from a promotion, so finally decided to use it:

You inhale deeply and hold your breath as you delicately trace over the boar tattoo on your left arm,
     taking extreme care to create a perfect replica of its image upon your skin. As you finish, the ink 
    shimmers upon your flesh before sinking below your skin, creating a permanent tattoo.
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.BALANCE = YES  (4.947s)
    Torso      a starburst tattoo                1          Y
    Left arm   a boar tattoo                     art        Y
    Right arm  a cloak tattoo                    56         Y
    Left leg   a mindseye tattoo                 33         Y
    Right leg  a shield tattoo                   52         N
    Back       a moss tattoo                     n/a        Y
    ..That's a nice lack of Tree tattoo you have there.

I'D CHANGE THAT BEFORE THE BRONI COMES KNOCKING. :lol:

Seriously, I've been putting off getting artefact tattoos, and I really shouldn't. I can imagine at least a half-dozen occasions in the past few months where they'd have been incredibly handy. :frowning: 

• @Caoimhaen and @Dairune for some seriously intense RP after another night of zero sleep.
    meh

• Trilliana said:
    @Caoimhaen and @Dairune for some seriously intense RP after another night of zero sleep.
    Hawt
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Trey said:
    Trilliana said:
    Xith said:
    Trilliana said:
    @Caoimhaen and @Dairune for some seriously intense RP after another night of zero sleep.
    Hawt
    Dairune = Uncle, Caoi = good friend? Um nooooope, not happening
    Bullshit. This is Achaea, where a cleverly placed auction bid can win you the right to be both someone's mother AND father. That and I've walked into some of the most awkward situations ever. There is nothing that would surprise me at this point.

#viola2014
    ily bby
  • Xith said:
    Belated rave for the decision to make artefact tattoos cheaper. Only have 3 so far, but it's 300cr compared to the 400cr I never would have spent for a single one.
    Definitely agree. I've artied three of mine so far - boar, moon (I wish it would restore more each tick, though) and tree. For me, at least, it's been well worth the 100cr cost.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Rave: @Nemutaur is so nice to me. <3

1220h, 946m, 4454e, 3776w cex-
    Lightning-quick, Nemutaur jabs a fairy Lady of Sidhe with a glistening rapier of mottled steel.
    Nemutaur has scored a CRITICAL hit!
    Nemutaur viciously jabs a formidable rapier of crimson-tinged steel into a fairy Lady of Sidhe.
    Nemutaur has scored an ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!
    A fairy Lady of Sidhe cries out in pain, her butterfly-like wings fold around her as she crashes to 
    the ground.
    A fairy Lady of Sidhe has been slain by Nemutaur.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 21.
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Moving Up in the World task! ***
    You have reached the illustrious level of Vibrant.
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Using TASKS task! ***
    [Tip]: You've been sent to interrogate the Pygmy chieftain, Beku. Your next set of tasks will guide 
    you on your way. Check out TASK 12 for more details!
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Travel to the Land of Minia task! ***
    [Tip]: You have reached the land of Minia! Now make your way to Miba village... TASK 13 has details 
    on how to get there.
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Find Miba Village task! ***
    [Tip]: You'll have to move manually to Beku's hut from here. Follow the road NORTHWEST, then NORTH 
    to get to your destination.
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Head to the Chieftain's Hut task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Confront Beku, the Pygmy Chieftain task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet the Pixie Queen or the Imp Lord task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet the Kobold King or the Pygmy Cook task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet Constable Beck or Blaan the Troll task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet Hunter Ealeo or Guardian Niluint task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Interrogate Beku, the Pygmy Chieftain task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Confront Rimba, the Pygmy Priest task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Escape to the Ring of Portals task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Report your findings to Nima de Vermiis in Ashtan 
    task! ***
    A chipped iconic shard appears and clatters to the ground.
    A small pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    1220h, 946m, 4454e, 3782w cex-
    Kresslack, Jukilian, and Caoimhaen - the newest members of the 'Flag Abuse For No Reason' club.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Finally hit 21? Probably the most progressive lolalt I've ever seen.

• Seems legit
  • Jhui said:
    Seems legit
    Go home Jhui. You're drunk.
  • Synbios said:
    Trilliana said:
    Xith said:
    Trilliana said:
    Hawt
    You think that ever stopped fanfiction writers? I may or may not have some bad news for you, @Trilliana...
    Hrm ill need some time to calibrate F.A.N for a threeway.

• Tibitha said:
    Synbios said:
    Trilliana said:
    Xith said:
    Trilliana said:
    Hawt
    You think that ever stopped fanfiction writers? I may or may not have some bad news for you, @Trilliana...
    Hrm ill need some time to calibrate F.A.N for a threeway.

@Tibitha: I thought the 32nd and above iteration of the prototype already has that feature added, albeit as a hidden mode, which requires the flashing of the "EX-h1biti0n v.1st" custom fanmod into the reddit-only memory.

• @Synbios‌ oh geesh you want me to unleash the reddit-module? That hasnt been tested on humans yet :neutral_face: 
  • Tibitha said:
    @Synbios‌ oh geesh you want me to unleash the reddit-module? That hasnt been tested on humans yet :neutral_face: 
    Well, I tested it on rabbits, with an excellent success rate of 83.45%, as Experiment Log 34 has logged. And as I always say: "One meatling is as good as any", so it should work with humans.

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited December 2014
    Raves for @Kledathu for rping with me after you   and the others killed me and @Aelios‌ . I enjoyed the argument over me deserting Lord @Vastar. The angst and goading. :P 

Also huge raves for @Kendrick for being an  friend and just being there constantly. 

And raves for @Dairune for being anothersolid thing in  life. Raves for @Trilliana There may be a  of drama.  But you are a true friend regardless.

Raves for @Zenui. Your support as far as helping me write my first sermon has been such a huge help to me as I am not really comfortable with the public speaking thing. Same for you @Aodfionn.