Achaean Raves

Comments

• Everyone in the Emnia Ecstasia and Order of Sleep and Dreams, especially @Darktalon and @Samakhulis‌ - The game has been so much more fun for me the last few weeks now that Bluef's existence has more focus. She even managed to endure waterboarding listening to Kotyonok's singing without losing the new found serenity Valnurana has blessed her with. I hope you are all enjoying the interactions as much as I am. I am really thrilled to be able to put my creativity toward some cool new projects that I hope you'll all enjoy. 
  • Amarillys said:
    Alchemist convo went great, even if someone I was really hoping would be there to help as a leader told us they weren't interested, there's a lot of potential with those that did show up, and they are really excited. Now if I can just manage to herd them long enough to make something cohesive for them and get them a leader, it'll be wonderful.
    I'll totally think about being a leader for us Ama, once I get caught up on what happened because I -missed- the first meeting due to connection issues.  I was soooooooo mad I missed it.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Vitorio said:
    Welp, that could have went a lot worse and I can honestly say I'm surprised at the enthusiasm Hashan has to fight back.

Great showing, everyone. Everyone listened, and I can only say thank you for accepting some 19 year old bard to lead the party and do what he could. 

With the amount of affliction classes we have, we'll be locking circles around them. :yum: 

But first we should work on not slashing Jinsun when we're attacking the Eleusians!

Shout outs to: @Valentinus @Kaitali‌ @Shalar @Morsul @Tharvis @Shirszae @Tyamat @Twil @Yurdan‌

I know I forgot an Alchemist, and probably some others but still learning all your guys' names so you know who you are!
    Well done all! 

And no, since almost all of you asked. I am not @Balkin @Hhaos or @Jacen. Nice guesses though. :wink: 
    Sad I missed it, my time in game has been somewhat limited recently. Considering the recent alt conversations of late, I am firmly in the camp of, I do not care who you are if you dive in and really join that faction. You don't get the flavor if you come clinging to all your prejudices and preconceived ideas. Play, have fun, contribute, embrace the different culture, be a positive influence and you will succeed in near any group and said group will be the better for it.
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Bluef said:
     the Emnia Ecstasia
    That sounds like a medical condition.

• SamakhulisSamakhulis Greeley, Colorado
    Bluef said:
    Everyone in the Emnia Ecstasia and Order of Sleep and Dreams, especially @Darktalon and @Samakhulis‌ - The game has been so much more fun for me the last few weeks now that Bluef's existence has more focus. She even managed to endure waterboarding listening to Kotyonok's singing without losing the new found serenity Valnurana has blessed her with. I hope you are all enjoying the interactions as much as I am. I am really thrilled to be able to put my creativity toward some cool new projects that I hope you'll all enjoy. 
    You've been JUST as inspirational, let me tell you. Without you, @Valnurana and @Darktalon, it would be a very boring place!
    Remind me to dig out 1) my two parody contributions and 2) the Colorado 2014 photos! Both threads are gone, and I'm sad.

Star Wars COULD be boring...but it isn't. Here's why I don't tell people that I'm talking with an NPC. Oh, and I never actually met Ethaya, but her comics are absolutely amazing!!

Speaking of rare minerals: Defuperine - That candy coating that you find on the skin of overzealous adventurers who put on so many layers of defenses upon awakening that you wonder how they're able to move afterward.

• Found a 66/146/231 rapier for 45k, grabbed that shit up in like two seconds flat.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • Some people just want to watch the world burn sweat flying off their brows
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • @Vayne Agreed, I am very pleased to come back after a year and Hashan so vibrant an going in a positive direction. The city is working together and I love the fact that everyone is helping defend the city and the Patron and Matron. Go team Hashan!!
  • TerranceTerrance Mhaldor, Sapience
    @Herenicus for always somehow finding time to answer my questions about Mhaldorian theology. Never dull about it, either.
  • SharaShara Midlands
    Daslin said:
    Whoever ended up doing/causing Daslin's exclaimation, thank you. Was kinda neat, and I didn't know how to react to it. Nice to see some interaction here.
    That was pretty amusing. After the outburst and then gloss over of the Mhaldor muttering that left Shara all, wtf did you just say? Hahaha
  • Shirszae said:
    Level 98. 

Now to find the energy for that last push  :|
    That level is actually pretty fun after all the grind. Just from the sheer crits.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Two raves, one of them a little belated but both related:

To @Daeir and @Halos, thank you both, for entirely different, yet similar, reasons. Don't want to divulge much, but I will say you come to expect a certain, consistent treatment as a fresh Mhaldorian and a traitor/etc, and it is always delightfully encouraging when people (especially people you knew so well) surprise you.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Daeir said:
    <forumrp>

None are beyond redemption, Melodie.

</forumrp>
    If you take Kuy's surrogate mama from him, he will skin you alive and wear your flesh as a suit.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Without removing his mask!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Kuy said:
    Daeir said:
    <forumrp>

None are beyond redemption, Melodie.

</forumrp>
    If you take Kuy's surrogate mama from him, he will skin you alive and wear your flesh as a suit.
    @Kuy: Don't forget to put the lotion on its skin. Failing that, make sure it gets the hose.

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited December 2014
    Raves for great friends like @Aodfionn, @Dairune, @Siduri,@Will, @Tharvis and @Trilliana. Without you guys,I would lose sanity.. you guys are seriously a blessing. You guys give me the guts to do what I need to.Love you all.