Achaean Raves

Comments

• Cyla said:
    Jonathin said:
    Cyla said:
    Rave for @Ourania for making my dreams come true with house rings again. And for designing them and making them look amazing. Oh and patiently explaining how to add powers to positions in the house since the current Shadow Matrix is a complete noob and doesn't know how/doesn't have jewelry license.

Also a rave to the Warlocks and @Ryldagh for being exceptionally fun as of late.

And Murry Logosmas to everyone else.
    YOU'RE WELCOME FOR SHARING ALL OF MY IDEAS WITH YOUR NOOB SELF.
    ohmygosh you're right. And thank you so much @Jonathin for giving me a LOT of awesome help and advice for things to do as HL. You're A-okay, bub.
    Yeah. :neutral_face: #neverhelpingagain
  • Cheers to protecting Hashans Guardian and everyone who helped. Also to Mhaldor for the challenge!
  • CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    edited December 2014
    What is this, pick on Cyla day? No. No it's not. It's Christmas eve. You should be in the freely giving me help and advice spirit. JC isn't too please right now.

BUT TO CLARIFY, thank you to EVERYONE who has given me advice, wisdom and insight as of late. It DOES NOT go unnoticed, but to list EVERYONE, I would need a thread dedicated solely unto you. But obviously your collective egos are already so massive that having your own thread would cause the forums to implode. Now see if I rave again any time soon. Hmph.

(Party): Marcalo says, "You will want hypno in place."

(Party): Marcalo says, "When you attempt this lock."

(Party): Marcalo says, "So as to make it roughsex."

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited December 2014
    Rave for @Tharvis and dragging my sorry boring butt out and making me rp. Lol

And @Aedin for frienemy arpee. The part where you try and be nice and I act like a cold and hard bastard and threaten to take your head off. Then you get into my psych  like a creeper. Always fun.

• Ironbeard!

• I could have sworn I taught @Cyla how to properly embezzle money before I stepped down...
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Erhon said:
    Jarrod said:
    I could have sworn I taught @Cyla how to properly embezzle money before I stepped down...
    If you had done it right there wouldn't have been anything left for her to embezzle.
    Guy has a point. Learn 2 embezzle
  • Erhon said:
    Jarrod said:
    I could have sworn I taught @Cyla how to properly embezzle money before I stepped down...
    If you had done it right there wouldn't have been anything left for her to embezzle.
    Not my fault I made the House so successful they brought in profits faster than I could steal them!

Be a better House Leader! ;)
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Jarrod said:
    Erhon said:
    Jarrod said:
    Not my fault I made the House so successful they brought in profits faster than I could steal them!

Be a better House Leader! ;)
    Should let us all know when you learn how to do that! Will be pretty cool to see.

• I don't think it would be classified as stealing. House bonus credits were intended to go to the current HL. Not sure if they've ever publicly said that wasn't OK anymore.

• Depends on what the people in your House thinks about it. Unless it's a Dictatorship, of course.
  • Caoimhaen said:
    Rave for @Amarillys‌ , @Tharvis ,  @Daslin. You guys get a rave, but also a..what the hell as well. Lol You guys and your messed up, but awesome rp. 
    Pfft, I'm riding on their coattails! Barely have any idea what's going on >_<

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    edited December 2014
    Amarillys said:
    Caoimhaen said:
    Rave for @Amarillys‌ , @Tharvis ,  @Daslin. You guys get a rave, but also a..what the hell as well. Lol You guys and your messed up, but awesome rp. 
    Pfft, I'm riding on their coattails! Barely have any idea what's going on >_<
    If you think she's kidding, I assure you, she's not. Edit, about knowing what's going on.
  • @Amarillys‌ you honestly think I know what's going on?I really have no idea. Lol 

• @Caoimhaen, @Daslin @Tharvis @Amarillys and I are all in this weird messed up RP and oh my GAWDS it's insane.
    meh

• Trilliana said:
    @Caoimhaen, @Daslin @Tharvis @Amarillys and I are all in this weird messed up RP and oh my GAWDS it's insane.
    Don't forget @Shirszae! Das dragged her into it last month!

• Seftin said:
    Big rave to @Eleusis for just genuinely making me feel a part of a place for once. Enjoying it a lot, hope i can get more involved.

Seftin - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • edited December 2014
    Cooper said:
    I don't think it would be classified as stealing. House bonus credits were intended to go to the current HL. Not sure if they've ever publicly said that wasn't OK anymore.
    They should consider bringing this back into play to at least some degree.  The original system is very much in play over in Imperian, and these people generally do quite a bit of actual work in both games.  It sounds like it was never officially changed here, but over time, as "nice" GMs sold credits to the rest of us at very low prices, it clearly became *expected* that they would always do that - so much so that I never realized that things ever worked any other way.  I wouldn't be against something that simply awarded part of my online credit purchases to the GM as bound credits, for example (so that they wouldn't feel any social pressure to donate them to the House/City - although I realize that also limits their flexibility in general).
  • BluefBluef Delos
    edited December 2014
    Bluef wasn't really involved in a lot of Logosmas festivities, so I have to thank and send a rave out to @Ryldagh for including her in the Warlocks party this month. @Erhon put together a fantastic riddle hunt and the drinking game was really creative and a lot of laughs. I really appreciate this opportunity to get all dolled up in formal wear, meet and spend time with new people, and do something festive IC.