Achaean Raves

Comments

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Atalkez said:

You are now wearing the Ice Crown

Carved from ice into a perfect replica of a crown, this gelid sculpture is a work of art, four
    prongs representing the Houses of Hashan extending upwards from the circlet. Preserved by some
    arcane cantrip, the ice of the crown refuses to melt, instead glittering with jewel-like brilliance.
    Inscribed upon the inside of the ice is a legend commemorating the Crown's presentation.
    It weighs 2 ounce(s).

Pimpin' auction @Falthus

I was so pissed when I heard that got stolen.
  • Bluef said:
    Shara said:
    Atalkez said:

Carved from ice into a perfect replica of a crown, this gelid sculpture is a work of art, four
    prongs representing the Houses of Hashan extending upwards from the circlet. Preserved by some
    arcane cantrip, the ice of the crown refuses to melt, instead glittering with jewel-like brilliance.
    Inscribed upon the inside of the ice is a legend commemorating the Crown's presentation.
    It weighs 2 ounce(s).

Pimpin' auction @Falthus

@Bluef is so going to hire a dozen thieves to get that! Watch out nao!
    I thought this said "Preserved by some arcane catnip..." Moldy Saramy food preserves Hashan.....hrm, what?

I don't know what this is but the ice also confuses me. Ice is Cyrene's thing, no?
    You seem to forget that Hashan used to be in a perpetual, never-ending blizzard.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Atalkez said:
    Vayne said:
    Atalkez said:

It weighs 2 ounce(s).

Pimpin' auction @Falthus

I was so pissed when I heard that got stolen.

Will charge Hashan 2 million gold for its' return.
    deal, I'll buy it off you, and it won't even cost Hashan a dime
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Achaea doesn't work in dimes, so technically nothing would ever cost Hashan a dime.
    Jukilian said:
    Achaea doesn't work in dimes, so technically nothing would ever cost Hashan a dime.
    Juki, stop giving away the secrets to my master plan that involve robbing textbanks

• Massive Raves to @Gawi‌. @Salindera‌, @Verrucht‌, @Eril‌, and @Nulaye‌ for various things these past few weeks (no doubt related to a very distant rant). Feelin' like I'm going to be able to start the New Year right, fresh and clean! 

•  Message 6117

Sent By: Achaea On 12/29/20:04

The Quisalis Mark has assigned a contract worth 20000 gold sovereigns to you.

Where my Nagas at? Someone about to get gankedddddddddd.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Atalkez said:
     Message 6117

You don't even know who it is, but we could find out, for say...19,000 gold.

Atalkez said:
     Message 6117

Going to take a guess and say it's a contract against me @Atalkez:D

• Haven't logged In to check

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Jukilian said:
    Achaea doesn't work in dimes, so technically nothing would ever cost Hashan a dime.
    I think a dime equates to about 1200 gold. 
    #theydidthemath
    #theydidthemonstermath
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Tharvis said:
    Synbios said:
    Atalkez said:

It weighs 2 ounce(s).

Pimpin' auction @Falthus

And then it turns out to be cursed.

he'd need something inside his head to notice the curse, though!  o:)
    I keel you

• Melodie said:
    Raves to @Bronislav, @Aerek, @Amarillys, @Fendo, @Nulaye, @Kaden and @Marina (I believe this was the whole list). After Bronislav backstabbed me in the Muurn (I had just been in Cyrene to pester Aerek, but discovered guards instead, whoops), I started to try and duel a bit... then he got two more people on me! So I brought two others (extras rave for @Saeva and @Cresil - bit of a family affair o:) ), and then I shouted for Cyrene to come get some... you all showed up and surprised the hell out of me. I was floored, seriously.

It was quite entertaining with some really close calls, and you had absolutely no real reason to come out except you wanted to. I hope you all had as much fun as we did. :)

To @Iakimen and @Lothiac who attacked during though - boo on you!

Edit: Clarified a bit.
    Yeah, -big- rave right back.  Bronislav is usually incredibly forgiving to incredibly bad people, but the fact that Melodie was once a citymate, the fact that he has a colossal amount of respect of Aerek, and the fact that she completely betrayed a lot of people close-ish to him left him with a lot of resentment towards her. He didn't kill her, and he got a bit of a stink-eye from Verrucht for his enthusiasm, but he got Saeva once. So that's nice. :smile: 

A -major- rave to @Caoimhaen for reminding him that he's in Cyrene because he balances the furious, bloodthirsty Serpent part him with a "Whoa, calm down and stop being a dick" human part of him.  Hearing that he's helped people through being a good person rather than through mindless bloodshed keeps him centered, and after a lot of the latter, it's refreshing to be reminded that Bron has the potential for finding balance inside of himself. :smiley:

Also, a minor rave to @Cresil - the letter was a nice touch. Bron's reply wasn't quite as fancy, but I'd like to think it was sincere. :wink: 

• kendrick's reaction at the end was hilarious. totally worth it. 
  • Daeir said:
    On the last day of the year, I had the best interaction of the year so far.
    You do realize December has 31 days, right?

Just makin' sure.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• He lives in Achaea, let's be real.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Melodie said:
    Raves to @Bronislav, @Aerek, @Amarillys, @Fendo, @Nulaye, @Kaden and @Marina (I believe this was the whole list). After Bronislav backstabbed me in the Muurn (I had just been in Cyrene to pester Aerek, but discovered guards instead, whoops), I started to try and duel a bit... then he got two more people on me! So I brought two others (extras rave for @Saeva and @Cresil - bit of a family affair o:) ), and then I shouted for Cyrene to come get some... you all showed up and surprised the hell out of me. I was floored, seriously.

It was quite entertaining with some really close calls, and you had absolutely no real reason to come out except you wanted to. I hope you all had as much fun as we did. :)

To @Iakimen and @Lothiac who attacked during though - boo on you!

Edit: Clarified a bit.
    I had very specific reasons to attack ^_^ Hence the apologies after.