Achaean Raves

Comments

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Bluef said:
    The projection one, I believe, just jerks you out of the immediate danger you're in and into an adjacent room. 
    If attacked while spiritwalking, you'll die.
  • edited November 2014
    Daslin said:
    Bluef said:
    The projection one, I believe, just jerks you out of the immediate danger you're in and into an adjacent room. 
    If attacked while spiritwalking, you'll die.
    She's talking about Aelkesh (invoke projection). I haven't tested it much, but I'm guessing it's like a random evade with a 4 second balance and 60 second cooldown. That's just a guess, since I don't actually know what stops it or what it the 3rd person message is (if it has one).
  • Jonathin said:
    Someone typo this plese
    "The pray that doesn't see the trap coming has its throat cut first."

*prey

Also, this makes me want to stop waiting for multiclass to be shaman.
    If anyone's filing that typo, might as well get "dirrection" and "sort out" in Anthius while you're at it.
    Ahh. Didn't realize that. 
  • Lorielan said:

My rave: wonderful, active, engaging players, all the Gods, all the events, all the changes!
    So basically... me?

• BluefBluef Delos
    edited November 2014
    Deleted it for you!

Rave: Hilarious conversations in the shamans clan. Lots of great people joining Valnurana's pre-order too. Fun times.
  • Raves
    @Qwindor for being patient and managing that mapping stuff
    @Garden for the fresh new class and being prompt to correct said class's myriad typos (jkjk)
    @Laytron for being a hip and classy fellow
    and @Kaie for inviting me back into Project 9 even though I'm an insufferable troll
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • @Valnurana‌ for helping us put on a fun event! @Zekk‌ and Valkyre were very psyched to be part of it, and we're looking forward to seeing what all the younger peeps are going to be able to create with the fresh slate you helped us make! 

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    wooo (yes, cataclysm)

As you point your staff at Jinsun, a scintilla of bright, burning light shoots out, striking him with focused elemental power.
    You have slain Jinsun.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Thanks @Shirszae. Thanks @Daslin. Thanks @Tharvis. You guys took a really awful moment from me when I was having a breakdown and made it better. I still feel awful about it all, but you guys made things okay. I'm really glad I have you all for friends and that Amari has you in her life. Thanks to everyone else who helped me feel better today. I'll try and be less emotional about this stuff. And thanks to everyone who is patient with my newbieness... I know I do really stupid things because I'm still learning about everything and the patience you guys show months after I have been playing is really great. I get so much support and love from everyone and I cannot imagine any other community giving me that. I hope what Tharvis said earlier proves true, I hope Amari can be someone important in the world if only to pay everyone back for the support they've shown me, the work they've put into me, and the hopes they have for me.

Daslin said:
    Don't worry you two. Das'll fuck things up as per usual at some point.
    and then Tharvis will be there to backhand @Daslin back to the past so he can fix his mistakes FOR THE FUTURE!

• Soooo glad to see my unoffical mentor back, @Tarkor. For real, if you need anything, just poke and I'll do what I can.
    meh

Tharvis said:
    Daslin said:
    and then Tharvis will be there to backhand @Daslin back to the past so he can fix his mistakes FOR THE FUTURE!
    Wait, we have time travel?!
    Daslin said:
    Tharvis said:
    Daslin said:
    Wait, we have time travel?!
    I will smack you so hard you -wish- we had time travel

• SharaShara Midlands
    edited November 2014
    Tharvis said:

I will smack you so hard you -wish- we had time travel
    Fking ChronoMagi... :p

Also: Rave for @Trilliana for design help on a project that is well... silly no matter how to look at it.
    That'll take a lot. Remember, fullplate.