Achaean Raves

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Rangor said:
    Vayne said:
    Hashan continuing to take a hardline approach to pulling itself out of the mire. Also amusing to see Eleusis and the Serpentlords working together.
    lol, what?
    He was referring to Evvi cancelling wormholes and Ryuke jumping me and Vayne while we were hunting her. (Evvi + Ryuke tickles)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tharvis said:
    Rangor said:
    Vayne said:
    Hashan continuing to take a hardline approach to pulling itself out of the mire. Also amusing to see Eleusis and the Serpentlords working together.
    lol, what?
    He was referring to Evvi cancelling wormholes and Ryuke jumping me and Vayne while we were hunting her. (Evvi + Ryuke tickles)
    okai..

• Got my first lock today!  Really pumped, as it's crazy hard to do.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/00f9bcfe

• Rave for popping in to say hi to the occupying Hashani force within the Serpentlord estate, and not getting zerged instantly :D

• there were enough of us to do it...
  • That was gonna be the fun part! Figured since I couldn't get to the vendor I should at least do something interesting while I was there, so decided to come say hi lol

• edited November 2014
    This is what happens when you're enemied to Hashan and decide to enter your monolith-less Estate with a Magi Minister of Security in realms.
  • edited November 2014
    Ernam said:

Got my first lock today!  Really pumped, as it's crazy hard to do.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/00f9bcfe

Already being threatened with issues for bug abuse.  Figures.  I believe the logic is: If it can kill a blademaster a dragon spamming enmesh, it's OP.

edited for @Santar  (although not the right thread for a debate)
  • It is bug abuse.

It was changed a while back for Priests to not have access to weapon venom + chasten + disrupt.

You're circumventing that with handaxe throw, which isn't intended.

• The Institute has been consistently wonderful, despite a bit of downtime due to alchemist being kind of sucky at raids (at range, at least). @Vayne, awesome as he is, has still been one of the key backbones of the organization, and I'm glad to have him here.

That's not to say he's been the only one, as people like @Valentinus, @Azelay, @Eivan, and pretty much everyone in it have given quality stuff while they were here!
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Thanks, though Alchemist is not sucky at raids! Have you seen Valentinus turning people into gold?
  • edited November 2014
    At range. In melee we're definitely worthwhile, but getting -into- melee is the issue. Could just be that we're still learning how to counter raids, though.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    That sounds like a problem with player skill not a problem with the class itself!
  • Really liking the Insidium and the people who made the House possible; thank you for your hard work! Also @Mishgul‌ thank you for a really interesting discussion that got me thinking about a few topics differently. I struggled through it and was a bit bland in my answers but I am glad to have gone through it.
  • My rave for once... Achaea.