Achaean Raves

Comments

• @Faur I'll send you a pastebin of it. It was amazing.
    meh

• edited October 2014
    Oh my gods, anonymous benefactor, thank you soooooo much!

Edited to protect the innocent's identity.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
          With an ear-splitting screech a huge bat flies in. After releasing a fluttering cacophony of ribbon clutched by its hindfeet, the creature swoops out again.
    With surprising accuracy a splendid mask box falls into your hands.

You take an elegant, beaked white raven mask from a splendid Mayaween mask box.
          The box comes apart in a slither of silk under your tugging hands, revealing an elegant, beaked white raven mask.

Nice surprise while out hunting!  :)
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Wish the mask didn't decay that quickly. Makes me panic a bit to see it at 10 months!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Ruth said:
    Wish the mask didn't decay that quickly. Makes me panic a bit to see it at 10 months!
    can it be made non-decay?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Ruth said:
    I'm willing to bet they'll let you make it non-decay.

edited October 2014
    Kyttin said:
    Klendathu said:
    Ruth said:
    Well, my mask has arrived and I've put in the request to make it non-decay / resetting, let's see what happens!

Designed to fit over the wearer's eyes and nose, leaving the mouth exposed, this silver filigree mask features a falcon beak protruding from the base. Broad cerulean ribbons embroidered with a stylised whirlwind motif are used to tie the mask to the head, and a long xaohlatl tail feather adds height.

Additional rave, realised I spelled xaohlatl wrong, typoed it..

Thank you. Your typo has been reported. [15:47:44.778]
    You just received message #367 from Achaea. [15:48:45.011]
    Message #367        Sent by Achaea
    10/28/15:48 Your bug report (detail: 497174 xoahlatl should be xaohlatl (my fault, spellchecker doesn't like either spelling)) - has been fixed. The following notes were included: Sorted!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Kyttin said:
    Klendathu said:
    Ruth said:
    Well, my mask has arrived and I've put in the request to make it non-decay / resetting, let's see what happens!

Designed to fit over the wearer's eyes and nose, leaving the mouth exposed, this silver filigree mask features a falcon beak protruding from the base. Broad cerulean ribbons embroidered with a stylised whirlwind motif are used to tie the mask to the head, and a long xoahlatl tail feather adds height.
    Keep us updated! plzkthx.

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it

You are holding:
          orb920349           an orbed piranha

Yesssssss <3@Alcinae :D Was a nice surprise to stumble home from work at 12 am to!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• edited October 2014
    I have one but I've no idea their purpose :\

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Kyttin said:
    I have one but I've no idea their purpose :\
    I consider it a sort of pet, even if it does decay and it does not reset to you. You can turn, twist and push it to see different reactions of the piranha inside

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Well originally I had started to make my mask to submit via the tailoring skill so I'll probably try that instead of non-decaying it since it was a design I had been making before we were offered the mask making service in New Thera.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Exceptionally glad to hear the Diaspora are doing better!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited October 2014
    It would seem Tecton doubts the sincerity of your gladness.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited October 2014
    Rave for new heretic friends like @Kenway , @Trilliana, and Eigen. Truly has been fun to just sit and talk and get to know you. Even talk combat!

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Shara said:
    Randle, the Daemon Keeper says, "Aha! You become winner! How it feel, Shara? You one step closer to me status. Take this, be grateful."
    Randle, the Daemon Keeper shoves a marshmallow monster on a stick into your awaiting hands.

Daslin's eyes gleam with generosity.
    Daslin gives a webbed ticket to Randle, the Daemon Keeper.
    Randle, the Daemon Keeper says, "Ah, ticket is good. Here, small creature. Go fish. You have five minute. Get 1, you win. Any other, lose. Think like winner."
    Randle, the Daemon Keeper hands Daslin a slimy fishing pole.
    Daslin rubs his hands together greedily.

Daslin begins to wield a slimy fishing pole in his left hand.
    As Daslin faces the well, a disgusting trail of goop seeps out from the end of a slimy fishing pole, dipping downward into the abyss below.
    A weight suddenly drags Daslin closer to the edge of the well. As Daslin furiously pulls on a slimy fishing pole, the slime abruptly snaps back, dragging along a daemon with the number '1' seared onto its chest and back. It gazes over at Randle with clear fear in its eyes, trembling slightly. As Randle opens his mouth, the daemon trips and falls back into the well and out of sight.

Randle, the Daemon Keeper says, "Aha! You become winner! How it feel, Daslin? You one step closer to me status. Take this, be grateful."
    Randle, the Daemon Keeper shoves a giant, frenzied bloodworm plush into Daslin's awaiting hands.

You clap your hands together merrily.

You say with a soft, smoky Hashani accent, "Waitaminute..."

@Daslin utters a low "Hmm?" He looks somewhat confused.

You whine with a soft, smoky Hashani accent, "You got a plush and I got a... marshmallow."

You say with a soft, smoky Hashani accent, "I should never have made that joke about roasting marshmallows over @Lum's dead body."

You give a pained sigh.

Love this Halloween event so far! <3
    and I still don't know where to get tickets :(
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Seriously? Poke me IG dude.
    Rave to Amarisse again for being so awesome. Poor thing probably has a ton of designs to read this week due to the Ball, and I know I submitted a lot between my outfit and Kadin's tuxedo ensemble. Kudos to being able to get through those so fast and in plenty of time for the Ball!  <3

Kyttin said:
    Klendathu said:
    Kyttin said:
    Klendathu said:
    Ruth said:

Designed to fit over the wearer's eyes and nose, leaving the mouth exposed, this silver filigree mask features a falcon beak protruding from the base. Broad cerulean ribbons embroidered with a stylised whirlwind motif are used to tie the mask to the head, and a long xoahlatl tail feather adds height.
    Keep us updated! plzkthx.
    [ The Gods at 2014/10/29 08:26:53 ]:
    You may not customise this mask.

:'( 

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited October 2014
    Kayeil said:
    Rave to Amarisse again for being so awesome. Poor thing probably has a ton of designs to read this week due to the Ball, and I know I submitted a lot between my outfit and Kadin's tuxedo ensemble. Kudos to being able to get through those so fast and in plenty of time for the Ball!  <3
    Submitted six pieces with uncertainty of their ability to be done before the ball. Literally got all of them back in under three minutes, tops. One design had a little mistake, re-submitted and it was back in fifteen seconds flat.

Super impressed, and super pleased. Y'all crafting guild folk(s) are amazing. :)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    @Tharvis Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so much <3 I am literally bouncing up and down <3

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Shirszae said:
    @Tharvis Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so much <3 I am literally bouncing up and down <3
    Have fun @Shirszae! (don't die from all the rum)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."