Those proposed knight changes:

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
          ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong armored knight ~ ~ ~
            ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no rapiers ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝
    yes

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Darklyre said:

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • @Anedhel‌ for many timed out spars that ended in frustration.

I WILL KILL YOU AND YOU WILL KNOW FEAR.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • <3 Love you, too.
  • @Aodfionn‌
    I really do enjoy Malorn and Aodfionn's interactions. Thank you. :)
  • Kuy said:
    @Anedhel‌ for many timed out spars that ended in frustration.

I WILL KILL YOU AND YOU WILL KNOW FEAR.
    Anedhel said:
    <3 Love you, too.

@Kuy: Your intimidation tactics are working, it seems.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Amarillys said:
    Is it... is it Smellodie?
    I have a couple of old nicknames like this and a few others I am not exactly proud of but are fond memories nonetheless.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Rave: Trolling citymates for fun and profitmore fun.

• With my timezone, I probably will never get a chance. :neutral_face: 

Then the ball will probably be wrong timezone as well!
  • Jukilian said:
    With my timezone, I probably will never get a chance. :neutral_face: 

Then the ball will probably be wrong timezone as well!
    Like 2am on Sunday night. Future me hated past me the next morning.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    It'd be cool to know when the ball is at least, so that if we know we're definitely not going to make it, we don't go and try to win tickets we can't use and deprive others of the chance to.

I'd love to go but doesn't look like my schedule is going to be kind in relation to joining events to win tickets :( I guess I can hooope.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

It's the 2nd of Miraman, which is Serenade on the day of Halloween (for the US anyway).
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Ah, then definitely wouldn't be able to make it (working...damn you non azns). I feel a little better about that, though still sad I'll have to miss it! Hope people keep logs.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Melodie said:
    It's the 2nd of Miraman, which is Serenade on the day of Halloween (for the US anyway).
    Is that midnight 31st or midnight 30th?
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    welp, so 2AM for me, not doing that!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• 10am for me, which isn't bad. Just depends on if it is 10am Friday or Saturday. I'll check the specifics when I get home. (My head thinks of midnights in a strange way and need to specifically know if it is 0:00 GMT+0 31st or 1st. :neutral_face: 
    edited October 2014
    Jukilian said:
    Melodie said:
    Is that midnight 31st or midnight 30th?
    Achaean date 2 Miraman, year 668 at midnight would be 10/31/2014 at 0:00

So technically that's the 30th, 8pm EST. My bad.
  • Pumpkin duels was fun. Very cool thing!
  • Fucking rekt @Jhui

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Aodfionn said:
    Darklyre said:

*Riposte
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • @Klendathu: Now that you mention that - for some reason, if said weretigress calls for help, does she go HAYULP! HAYULP!