Achaean Raves

Comments

• @Kei its okay... she scares me too.

Rave @Rakon for our first ever more 10 sentence conversation. Maybe there is hope for you yet.. :) 

Belated rave for @Rohai. Enjoy rping with ya. Be more confident in your rp! Dont be afraid of the effects you might have. just have fun bud. You are awesome. 

• @Caoimhaen‌

It was interesting to get to know your character better. Thanks for the chat.
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    @Trilliana‌  and her cooking.... the skewers... omg

@Kandra, @Kaden, @Aerek For being so very patient, and awesome. I love this groups ideas and the house has grown so much with their influence. Thank you, Thank you.

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    @SIlas, thanks for responding to my recent public post. Despite the fact that your character was vehemently denouncing my post, responding to it at all also legitimized it. We are working hard not to just make Hashan a better place to play in but with, and being recognized as a rival, even if a lesser one, is helpful.
  • @Tibitha makes mundane things I usually hate enjoyable :O <3
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Won a combat spar as a bard... woooooooo... onwards and upwards!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Daeir said:
    Darkness is p cool. Hurry up and get out there so we can have legitimate fights with a legitimate foe instead of just scrubbing the fog huffers and the freedom eagles.
    Do you hear that, Ashtan?

They hate us for our freedom!
  • Darklyre said:
    Daeir said:
    Darkness is p cool. Hurry up and get out there so we can have legitimate fights with a legitimate foe instead of just scrubbing the fog huffers and the freedom eagles.
    Do you hear that, Ashtan?

They hate us for our freedom!
    Hey, some people just can't take personal responsibility for their actions and need someone to handhold them. It's ok.

In other news. Thanks for taking the time to help me with combat stuff despite busy busy busy with stuff. @Jinsun, tis appreciated.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Lum said:
    @Daslin couldn't kill me in the arena. I didn't get him either, but I'm learning, and he's the bar I had set for myself. I didn't get locked in six seconds!

Das, you beautiful sonofabitch, thanks for everything you've taught me, but you better start watching your goddamn back now.

im jk dont gank me pls

Yeah, @Daslin‌'s pretty cool like that. Still butt-ugly though :P

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • MadelyneMadelyne East Coast, USA
    Datrius said:
    So, I've mentioned getting a pet made after my dog that I had put down, and it finally came through today! Had to trade in most of my arties to get it, but totally worth it.

heureux453868       Heureux, an enormous yellow labrador

Covering most of this enormous and lively canine's muscular frame is a multi-layered coat of golden fur that pales to white on the tips of his ears, webbed feet, and otter-like tail. Nestled above his black nose, a pair of soft brown eyes gleam with youthful energy as he constantly observes his surroundings. Dangling from a blue collar around his neck, is a silver tag with the name "Heureux" engraved upon it. From the collar emanates a comforting, gently pulsing aura of familiar magic. His only other distinguishing feature is a small scar on his right ear, a mark of his fortune: a chance to live on as an eternal loyal companion.
    Heureux, an enormous yellow labrador is a humble-looking creature.
    He has 100% health remaining.
    He weighs about 70 pounds.
    He is mountable as a legendary steed.
    He is loyal to Datrius.
    Heureux, an enormous yellow labrador is holding:
    Nothing.
    It will reset to you.

Heureux, an enormous yellow labrador bounces up to Xuaco, jumping in excitement and darting around his feet.

You say to Heureux, an enormous yellow labrador, "Paw."
    Heureux tilts his head to the side curiously, raising a massive front paw and resting gently on you.

With a grunt, Heureux, an enormous yellow labrador lies on the ground with a graceless collapse. He rests his huge head 
    on his front paws and wags his tail, his eyes gleaming with an almost challenging expression.

Thank you to everyone who helped put him together and who helped me work out the little problems that popped up here and there. Thank you to pets for making it and it being awesome! :)
    O.o

He is awesome. Labs are the second-best dogs, after golden retrievers. Maddy might need a couple of new pets now.
  • There is actually a reaction that is specifically for @Shara that no one else gets. Why will be part of his backstory.

Shara arrives from the down.
    Heureux bounds over to Shara, resting his front paws on her shoulders before excitedly licking her 
    face.

Also here's some stuff we finally got working.

A flurry of motion announces the entrance of Heureux, an enormous yellow labrador from the north, 
    moving with an uncoordinated bounce that seems to be all paws and tail.

Shara leaves to the down.
    With a bounce in his step and his tail wagging madly, Heureux, an enormous yellow labrador leaves to 
    the down.

You say, "Ikuti."
    Heureux looks at you, before falling in behind you with his tail wagging.

Shara says to Heureux, an enormous yellow labrador with a soft, smoky Hashani accent, "Ikutini."
    Heureux looks at Shara, before falling into line behind her with his tail wagging.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm not a top-tier fighter. Look to Jhui or Mizik for that bar, @Lum
  • Daslin said:
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm not a top-tier fighter. Look to Jhui or Mizik for that bar, @Lum

Come to Hashan and I'll make you a top (Hashani) tier fighter in no time!
  • LumLum Netherlands
    Daslin said:
    I said you were my bar, I didn't say you were a high one. 

But seriously, you know that that's not what it's about. You taught me pretty much everything I know in that you helped me learn things, instead of statically holding my hand and copy/pasting your combat script. And I owe you for that gave you all kinds of giftbag things so I ain't owin' you shit.

And @Jacen, I'm halfway to being allied, that's good enough, right? Right?
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Never owed me shit. I just pointed at things. You dove deep. Keep pushing, you'll make it.

oh, and @Jacen He's Ashtani, dealwithit.gif
  • Ugh, this page is turning way too sweet. I'm off to the rants thread. Bye guys.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    The Diaspora. Half of it is like slamming my head against a wall, but the other half more than makes up for it. 

Also, @Daeir‌ is awesome as usual, in a Diaspora-related Rave
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • @Cadarus and @Ruca and @Davio for being awesome people. 

Also..lol Dusk. There you go again trying to scare people. Hashan is kinda adorable. I am curious as to what you will do.

• Sent By: Achaea On 10/16/1:27

The Quisalis Mark has assigned a contract worth 15000 gold sovereigns to you.

Someone gonna get gaaaaaaanked.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Caladbolg said:
    Atalkez said:
    Sent By: Achaea On 10/16/1:27

The Quisalis Mark has assigned a contract worth 15000 gold sovereigns to you.

Someone gonna get gaaaaaaanked.

Bounty#    Target          Reason                             Claimed   Reward
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2          Chiam           Raiding the Dawnspear                   N    20000gp
    5          Dalran          raiding the Dawnspear                   N    20000gp
    10         Jhui            Grievous Offender                       Y    40cr
    12         Akia            Raiding the Dawnspear                   N    20000gp
    13         Kazarus         Raiding the Dawnspear                   N    20000gp
    14         Arcturus        Denizen Murder                          N    25000gp
    15         Jinsun          Grievous Offender                       N    15cr
    16         Xer             Grievous Offender                       Y    20cr
    19         Kadin           raiding the Dawnspear                   N    20000gp
    21         Hirst           Grevious Offender                       N    20cr
    24         Merador         raiding the Dawnspear                   N    20000gp
    25         Falthus         Raiding the Dawnspear                   Y    20000gp
    26         Saibel          Raiding the Dawnspear                   N    20000gp
    28         Micositu        Raiding the Dawnspears bo ...           N    15cr
    37         Ulrike          Raiding the Dawnspear                   N    20000gp
    38         Rennyn          Assisting the murders of  ...           N    10cr
    40         Khalaz          Raiding the Dawnspears bo ...           N    15000gp
    42         Ryze            Raiding the Dawnspear                   N    20000gp

15k? Ha chump change.
    You offer 40cr for getting the lucky last hit on Jhui in a raid? what, lol
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited October 2014
    Doesn't the bounty pool feed/replenishes from the city credit pool?
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"