Achaean Raves

Comments

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited October 2014
    @Vayne just some friendly nudging. Teasing because I can.:) I am honestly curious as to what Hashan is gonna do. they are doing better than I have seen since I started playing. So I am interested to see Hashan be a force to be reckoned with maybe someday. 

• Taking things personally on the forums won't get you anywhere in your quest for a better, brighter tomorrow.

• Really? If today were the day I decided to take something personally on forums, I'm not sure tomorrow could be much worse....
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Great post, @Jacen. I was quite impressed.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Log above proves, priests ruin everything.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Those denizen priest attacks are pretty cool

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • @jacen @tyamat @Vayne it has been fun I love where Hashan's going let's keep it up!
    Payne said:
    @jacen @tyamat @Vayne it has been fun I love where Hashan's going let's keep it up!
    It's weird that people are thanking the Darkwalkers and not blaming them.
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    edited October 2014
    I am blaming you for increasingly tedious cheerleading and victimhood.

Edit: Yes, we are all of us glad for Hashan's dead cat bounce tenacity and pluck.
    Herenicus said:
    I am blaming you for increasingly tedious cheerleading and victimhood.

Edit: Yes, we are all of us glad for Hashan's dead cat bounce tenacity and pluck.
    I'll try to be more considerate.
  • #doublebluntdream

• Fixed my limb counter! No longer useless in 1 on 1. Well okay...only slightly less useless. Thank you @Aelios for knowing percentage of damage reduction so I could calculate the difference and fix it.  Monk may be seriously nerfed now... but at least I can break limbs accurately now again.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Props to the crafting council! Turn in a few designs, and get them approved not even an hour later
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited October 2014
    Even though it's prob never brought up; I just wanted to give mad props to the designers of Mhaldor and it's CRAZY and VERY WELL designed urbanization references clearly influenced by Hobbes and other apologists. The whole leviathan thing adding to it is GORGEOUS all the way to the ongoing super feud between the forest/Eleusis gives a very esoteric dynamic to the ongoing reality of leviathanization of the human race on a smaller and more idealized setting. My applause.

Here's some puppies:

edit: Blue!

• @Ernam, @Caoimhaen‌ and @Daeir‌ for being awesome and helpful.
    You point a crystal staff at Rangor, and cause a bolt of lightning to cascade out and roar screaming into him.
    The lightning bolt finishes Rangor off, and as he dies, his eyeballs explode from their sockets with the fury of the storm.
    You have slain @Rangor.

wooooooo

• Tharvis said:
    You point a crystal staff at Rangor, and cause a bolt of lightning to cascade out and roar screaming into him.
    The lightning bolt finishes Rangor off, and as he dies, his eyeballs explode from their sockets with the fury of the storm.
    You have slain @Rangor.

wooooooo

I'm gonna go mage with retardation just to play against hashan's zerg groups.
  • Then just hope none of our Magi are around to dampen it!
    Jukilian said:
    Then just hope none of our Magi are around to dampen it!
    You mean like the time Hasar raided and it just turned into a chain of embed retardation ; dampen retardation ; embed retardation ; dampen retardation?

• Tharvis said:
    Jukilian said:
    Then just hope none of our Magi are around to dampen it!
    You mean like the time Hasar raided and it just turned into a chain of embed retardation ; dampen retardation ; embed retardation ; dampen retardation?
    Yes! Sounds like good fun. It's like a race. Try to outlast the Magi's disc crystals.

• Pretty much all you need.  Add bow for ultimate win.
  • Ernam said:

Pretty much all you need.  Add bow for ultimate win.
    @rangor I got the bow, lets do this.
  • edited October 2014
    After avoiding designing for rl years because it felt like nothing I did was right and there wasn't any use complaining about it, I am but one person and the person/people in charge of the Crafting Council obviously did a HUGE job and other people seemed to be unaffected or acceptably affected, I want to send 50 bajillion kudos to whoever is working the Crafting Council now.

Although I am still making stupid mistakes that make me facepalm when they are pointed out, Your instructions were clear and kind. Thank You.

To be crystal clear, this is a rave for those in the Garden responsible for the new Crafting Council. The return of feedback and completed patterns is fast and professional, with attention to constructive comment. I could not be more happy! I hope @Tecton sees this and gives you all whatever you desire.