What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Wait, I leave to go to the gym, and you immediately show up to defile?

@Xaden you're not getting a Christmas card now.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Wait, I leave to go to the gym, and you immediately show up to defile?

@Xaden you're not getting a Christmas card now.
    I just got into work - had an Anedhel and a Lianice for the first time in aaaaages and thought it'd be fun. 

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Frederich said:
    "GUYS!  LETS HAVE A BIT OF A FUN FIGHT WITH ELEUSIS!  THEY DONT SEEM TO HAVE THAT MANY ON!  LETS JUST DEFI--"

10-14 eleusians against like 5-6 Targossians.

Smh.  Smh @Xaden.
    me: 'omg! they defiling our shrine.  BLOODSHED! <3' on the other side. :D

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • We got spanked. But that's okay. We totally got one wrecking in, so I'm happy with that!

Also, @Coamenel, @Lyrin, and @Valaria were fun to fight after. I totally wasn't ready for Sentinels :(
  • Frederich said:
    "GUYS!  LETS HAVE A BIT OF A FUN FIGHT WITH ELEUSIS!  THEY DONT SEEM TO HAVE THAT MANY ON!  LETS JUST DEFI--"

Smh.  Smh @Xaden.
    This is funny, considering the six of you loljumped me on Annwyn and THEN start defiling in Black Forest. You got what you deserved no?
  • Coamenel said:
    Frederich said:

Smh.  Smh @Xaden.
    This is funny, considering the six of you loljumped me on Annwyn and THEN start defiling in Black Forest. You got what you deserved no?
    And Valaria! Valaria got lolJumped too!

• Anedhel said:
     I totally wasn't ready for Sentinels :(
    Fucking sentinels. 

• Xaden said:
    Coamenel said:
    Frederich said:

Smh.  Smh @Xaden.
    I specifically told her to stay put because I wanted to loljump just you. Just. You. And in comes team Anedhel roflstomping me </3
  • Coamenel said:
    Xaden said:
    Coamenel said:
    Frederich said:

Smh.  Smh @Xaden.
    I specifically told her to stay put because I wanted to loljump just you. Just. You. And in comes team Anedhel roflstomping me </3
    You got her killed! Bastard!

• Xaden said:
    Anedhel said:
    Fucking sentinels. 
    @Anedhel didn't have any issue with killing me though. I burnt my transfix opportunity in that last duel, which cost me eventually. but the first three (including the one I was out of curare) he pretty much never got in trouble.
  • Coamenel said:
    Xaden said:
    Anedhel said:
    Fucking sentinels. 
    @Anedhel didn't have any issue with killing me though. I burnt my transfix opportunity in that last duel, which cost me eventually. but the first three (including the one I was out of curare) he pretty much never got in trouble.
    He's been fighting for a hell of a lot longer than me :(

• @Coamenel

Ya'll literally the reason why we defiled there.  Also, I only went there because I saw deathsights and wanted to see the hilarity.  (Then I got dragged into murdertime)
  • Frederich said:
    @Coamenel

Ya'll literally the reason why we defiled there.  Also, I only went there because I saw deathsights and wanted to see the hilarity.  (Then I got dragged into murdertime)
    It doesn't reallt matter to me, I had fun! Even if I find it hard to believe you accidentally ended up following a murder-team an accidentally attack me on top of that! Or the peer-pressure got to you, it's all good. 

Btw, team Eleusis only had 6 members defending, you weren't opposed by 10-15, but a mere 6. Just the size of your own team. :)
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Coamenel said:
    Frederich said:
    @Coamenel

It doesn't reallt matter to me, I had fun! Even if I find it hard to believe you accidentally ended up following a murder-team an accidentally attack me on top of that! Or the peer-pressure got to you, it's all good. 

Btw, team Eleusis only had 6 members defending, you weren't opposed by 10-15, but a mere 6. Just the size of your own team. :)
    Both sides had more than 6, groups were +/- 2.  We lost the first time when we had multiple targets, we won when we got to melee with more coordinated targeting, we lost the last one when we hit a totem. 
  • @Coamenel

I mean.  WHenever Rangor is spamming stormhammer, Ryuke is spamming his hunting combo.. etc.. etc.

Yeah.  It is a touch hard to live through that.  My big question is, why the piss was I targeted first lmao.
  • Frederich said:
    @Coamenel

I mean.  WHenever Rangor is spamming stormhammer, Ryuke is spamming his hunting combo.. etc.. etc.

Yeah.  It is a touch hard to live through that.  My big question is, why the piss was I targeted first lmao.
    Isn't that what melee is all about? Everyone an their mother spamming their toughest skill?
  • ... I can see how we won the melee whenever we were actually attacking the same target now.
  • im terrible at 1vs1, but is very tough and an elusive target to deal with in the raid. 

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Frederich said:
    @Coamenel

Kai choke and you don't know how to do defensive play yet.
  • I tried to. :<

I tried to numb, but got proned to hell-and-back
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I killed someone! With my bow!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    And offered to take her clothes off or something...

I dunno I just heard her talking about stripping

• Got level 112. Lucky I got some buffer in, cos...

Atalkez leans forward and whispers a single word into your ear: "Die".
    As you move to push him away, you realise that you cannot move. Cold hands wrap around your throat
    from behind and in a moment of horrified realisation you realise that your very shadow has become
    the instrument of your end. The crackle of snapping bone is the final thing you hear before you are
    dropped, lifeless, to the ground.
    You have been slain by Atalkez.

@Atalkez laughingly tells you, "Welcome back."

Yeh, it feels damn good. 
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Xaden said:
    Kyrra said:
    And offered to take her clothes off or something...

I dunno I just heard her talking about stripping
    Someone was stripping all my defs off and I said I only strip for my husband.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Skye said:
    Hosted a world riddle/treasure hunt. People played but there seemed to be a lot of afk-ers too. Which is a little disheartening. Maybe I'll think about doing it at peak instead. 

Thanks to @Kyrra for playing along with me <3.
    I was only messing around when I shouted about being rich. There's still probably some gold buried somewhere >.>

• Signed in for the first time in a long while, and according to the svof sorter I became Immortal today!

(svof): qw, sorted by members and count:
      Cyrene    (22): Aelwe, Alissia, Allysia, Amanda, Deizei, Dythan, Elianon, Emery, Farran, Hazette, 
    Kalila, Keorin, Leinad, Lysari, Marseus, Prydwyn, Prythe, Psobi, Reydan, Treyal, Vadik and Zbaco
      Targossas (19): Akaya, Alekxz, Atalkez, Baenor, Brean, Daemo, Farrah, Greys, Issam, Kaiu, Laniara, 
    Mazirak, Micaelis, Nakira, Talamond, Tesha, Vessil, Ypapantios and Zon
      Eleusis   (10): Adrenn, Akihiko, Anatral, Artanis, Cailin, Dilek, Nalitia, Naoma, Svaalorn and 
    Wicella
      Hashan    (10): Calira, Christophe, Daeryc, Drefan, Ilyasviel, Krizal, Mathilda, Oblive, Rayle and 
    Tydas
      Ashtan    (8): Cobault, Daitya, Dalran, Dredrith, Jhui, Jinsun, Jonesey and Tryzaku
      rogue     (7): Ainly, Arcturus, Beric, Dalavan, Mizuki, Vynthos and Zhia
      Immortal  (2): Juliet and Shimi
      Mhaldor   (2): Kythra and Seortiae