What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• just completed my first objective: custom prompt script for nexus. its look pretty.

on other hand, when will i ever get to dragon where I get distracted by everything else? :(

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Quisse said:
    Today I finished something HUGE and got some major closure thanks to @Deucalion. It may be the most bittersweet I've felt in a long, long time. Also wow. And omg I'm excited to show the Luminai: @Will @Siduri @Magenta @Halos ...you GUYS...

It's finally done!
    And this is why I love you so much <3

• Did a small quiz in Hashan today, was quite fun! @Bade 's horribly misspelt answers cracked me up.
  • Asmodron said:
    Did a small quiz in Hashan today, was quite fun! @Bade 's horribly misspelt answers cracked me up.

Honestly I do speak English, I just really can't spell especially when I'm being timed.

And on that note today I published my first book in Achaea, though to be fare this one was a book of maps. My next one is a guide on Serpents and Subterfuge, see how I spell in that.
  • Batista said:
    A deafening chorus of catapults echoes off the twin peaks of the Siroccian Mountains in a ceremonial salute to Batista.

I guess this means Rasslefest 2017 is on, then.

The macho mini is here!
  • Minifie said:
    Batista said:
    A deafening chorus of catapults echoes off the twin peaks of the Siroccian Mountains in a ceremonial salute to Batista.

I guess this means Rasslefest 2017 is on, then.

The macho mini is here!

lmao macho mini, that's even better

OOHH YEAAAAH BROTHER
  • Random aside, @Minifie:

I met "Mean" Gene Okerlund this past new yearsish outside a Ruth's Chris steakhouse in Sarasota, FL. His voice is so distinctive that it made me freeze up and turn around to see if what I thought I heard was right.

It was.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    edited February 2017
    Had my first "holy shit terrified" moment in a long time while loitering in Cyrene on a break from hunting. 

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Batista said:
    Random aside, @Minifie:

I met "Mean" Gene Okerlund this past new yearsish outside a Ruth's Chris steakhouse in Sarasota, FL. His voice is so distinctive that it made me freeze up and turn around to see if what I thought I heard was right.

It was.
    I love meeting wrestlers, all I've met have been amazingly down to earth and very personable. Kaife is incredibly challenging thing to keep up but also do it while keeping incredibly fit. I still get giddy over meeting HHH years ago, not my favourite wrestler but I became a hug fan after talking to him.
  • Aodfionn said:
    Had my first "holy shit terrified" moment in a long time while loitering in Cyrene on a break from hunting. 

Inquiring minds...?

Also, FINALLY found the stupid virus that decided to nest on my computer for the last week. I was literally getting read to wipe it and start over tonight with a clean OS install when I stumbled on it in the most obscure of files (go figure) while trying to salvage important things (like my mudlet profile).

Silver lining? I probably freed up a crap ton of space on my hard drive 'cause y'know, I was deleting a billion things as I went along. Guess Spring cleaning came early! It's so nice to be able to use a web browser again!

Sorry I've been MIA @Regi, @Tyamat, @Twilight (and Hashan and the Soma). Crossing my fingers it's really all fixed now.
  • How are you not enemied to Eleusis.
  • Did you at least take the shards? >>
  • Armali said:
    How are you not enemied to Eleusis.

I'm a nice guy!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Minifie said:
    Batista said:
    Random aside, @Minifie:

It was.
    I love meeting wrestlers, all I've met have been amazingly down to earth and very personable. Kaife is incredibly challenging thing to keep up but also do it while keeping incredibly fit. I still get giddy over meeting HHH years ago, not my favourite wrestler but I became a hug fan after talking to him.
    The Game is awesome. 

I attend a lot of indie events and meet them that way, generally. The Evolve events are always worth it, if you ever get an opportunity. I've met half the cruiserweight roster this way :D
  • Batista said:
    Minifie said:
    Batista said:
    Random aside, @Minifie:

It was.
    The Game is awesome. 

I attend a lot of indie events and meet them that way, generally. The Evolve events are always worth it, if you ever get an opportunity. I've met half the cruiserweight roster this way :D
    Aren't you an ex-WWE performer? You should've met everyone :O
  • Ryzeth said:
    Batista said:
    Minifie said:
    Batista said:
    Random aside, @Minifie:

It was.
    The Game is awesome. 

Aren't you an ex-WWE performer? You should've met everyone :O

• Premature excitement. This damn virus is not going away. 'Bout to get out the gasoline and torch and just burn my computer. Ah well.
  • Just realized Batista has a conehead.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Throwing quizzes in Hashan is fun ^^
  • I've gotten to visit and interact with a ton of cool people in Targossas lately with too many people to tag.  I really appreciate everyone helping with Finkle's spiritual growth.

Shoutout to @Skye for being an enabler to my character's addiction and having bread a moments notice too!
  • edited February 2017
    Krypton said:
    Lmao, I just noticed this post on the IRE Facebook page:
    Congratulations to Achaea's mementos auction winners, Nazihk, Dunn, Farrah, Mycen, Taryius, and Krypton!

Can Cyrene slay the Underrealm's shadow dragon to claim the last tapestry talisman piece and help Krypton create the tapestry?

C'mon Cyrene, the whole world's watching now

People actually read that? ...
  • Met some totally chill peeps, left hashan for cyrene and got a backless dress that is to die for. 
    Also met a homunculus, and forced the ghost of a viridian to purge afflictions from my body.

Ohh! Learned about the wheel and got a "Experience Gain!" ~ then someone got 500 credits.