What Happened To You Today?

edited August 2014 in North of Thera

Courtesy of a good idea by @Blujixapug, this thread is for when you want to talk about what happened to you in-game today or recently in a non-ranty manner, but don't consider it important enough to warrant starting a new thread.

Comments

• MasarykMasaryk Sangre Plains

Lost 20k gold at the roulette table in about 20 seconds :)

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen

I shot a few Targossians with arrows today.

• Completed the Quisalis Tasks with Sifri and @Tecton‌didn't give me an honors line for it (yet) :(
  • I <3 me some @Peak but I swear he has a spidey sense about when I have credits to spend! So yeah, I finally bought a hookah today.

• SarienoSarieno Spokane, WA

Nothing too exciting so far. I got the letter I had been expecting from one of my Ministers and his ideas are really good.  I answered my protege's questions about fishing, and now I'm idling at Crossroads twiddling my thumbs.

twitter - @spacemanreno
  • I am so relieved that there is not a log to accompany the above post.

• RuthRuth Singapore

Finally placed in a request for a new charge to be added through an herald.

Went sailing for a bit, then dropped anchor somewhere.

Talked to Orzaansyn.

Spoke to Rasputtin.

Conversed with Karthys about his own submission to his past contest and rated it.

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• TraelorTraelor Columbia, SC

So I'm standing at the arena, grading spars and thinking exclusively about combat, when out of nowhere this happens:

@Iofielle says in a soft, musical voice, "Strawberries aren't blue."
    Iofielle gives a pained sigh.

Love that woman.

Traelor - Saving the day since 594

• Got bored and starting killing rats...until I realized it took two drawslashes to kill an old rat.  In arash. *weeps*

• Joined a raid group.  Mudlet buffer snagged up, as usual.  I die.

I used to be level 91.  I'm currently 77.  Why do I continue to do this?

*Animated Signature*

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    edited August 2014

I was surprised with 1005 frosted sugar cookies today. They were given to me one by one... I now have more cookies than Cyrene does. Take that pastry mongers!

And the song that must go along with such an occasion...

What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Yeah, stories like that kinda scare me from diving head first into conflict. Especially if it drags Hashan in with me and I'm subjecting a lot of people to the same potential for losses.

• OceanaOceana North Sea

Caught a salmon, messed up a concoction of 10 health elixirs (Gods knows why, I make so many of them, how can they go wrong?), changed the house announce, got attention from a trio of Mhaldorians (unless someone was hiding, a quartet?), sent a firefly with a message.

• went fishing, submitted designs, sent a letter to a denizen (for the first time! So cool!) anndddd... prepped for a get-together thing.

Also designing a kilt.

meh

• Lurked at Stygian, wearing my big 'please RP with me sign,' no one did. I left :(

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Caught up with my correspondence. Maybe I can learn to do this OOCly.
  • Alynna said:

Lurked at Stygian, wearing my big 'please RP with me sign,' no one did. I left :(

That's because you play when i'm at work, dear

• I made motherfudging jokes on CT.