What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Tahquil has proven the accuracy of an old adage: it isn't the fall that kills you, but the landing.

That's a new deathsight to me at least. Looks awesome though :) 
  • Edena said:
    Tahquil has proven the accuracy of an old adage: it isn't the fall that kills you, but the landing.

That's a new deathsight to me at least. Looks awesome though :) 
    It's from the Underrealm.

It's also hilarious.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• mm, neat. Also : 
    You have found a Gold Dragon's tooth (level 2) talisman piece! B) 
  • If ever I loathed the builder and designer of the UnderRealm before...that loathing has increased x10 because of a recent dead end I had to discover after 30+ mins of working on something...

Your sins will catch up to you -,-
  • Sank twice in the same spot on the valho coast
  • Robbed so so so many peoples houses today. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Driden, my apprentice... oh how you have grown
  • When do we execute order 666
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • edited February 2017
    after sending a bunch of dead butterflies @Cooper I get this:
    You tell Cooper, "I sent you a gift..rude."
    (Random titter)
    Cooper tells you, "Lord Sartan once inserted Himself into a butterfly, and killed me. The humiliation was devastating."
    You put a butterfly dress of silver and purple into a gilt-edged letter.
    You put a pair of butterfly wing heeled shoes into a gilt-edged letter.
    You address your letter to Cooper Ikari, and Khalys takes the letter from your hands. With a sharp whistle, she extends a leather-gloved hand as a woodland kestrel swoops down from its perch above. Attaching the letter to the kestrel's leg, the elderly woman raises her arm sharply and the bird lofts into the air, soaring quickly out of sight.
    You impishly tell Cooper, "Have a consolation prize then."
  • If I like or awesome your post, @Aquil, it would feel like I'm saying it's a good thing you retired. And it isn't. :(

But be well, whatever you do. Sometimes people need a break.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Aquil said:
    Aquil gives everyone a small hug, giving longer ones for Exelethril and Lilian. Stealing a kiss from her wife, the Atavian saunters off, ready for bigger and better things.

2 years. Literally, got the anniversary thingy a few days ago. Just not enjoying myself anymore, going to take a break from Achaea methinks.

Thanks to everyone for all the memories. Couldn't of made it to dragon without my family. Couldn't of lasted as long as I did without @Artemis and Her Order. Love you all!

(BibleThump)^(infinity) 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I got demolished by blademaster locks, and was unable to find a way to even come close to outpacing them.

I'm gonna go cry now.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Had less than a few hours left on a bounty on a guy.  Saw he was out and aboot.

Went and tried to do the thing.  1v2 (with Proficy staring menacingly at me for the last bit)

Okay.  Time to bring a friend.

Oh shit 2v3.

"FARRAHHHHH"

3v3 turned into a 4v4.. and a 5v5.. etc.. etc.

It was pretty fun though!

@Proficy @Lylith @Jonesey @Zephyros @Isaiah @Farrah @Ruca @Cailan @Mazirak

• Ahmet said:
    I got demolished by blademaster locks, and was unable to find a way to even come close to outpacing them.

I'm gonna go cry now.

How...
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Tydas, so you have incentive to perm them.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited February 2017
    Asmodron said:
    Ahmet said:

I'm gonna go cry now.

How...
    Easy, when you're fighting outside of the arena. Precache a lot, and you won't get riftlocked. If you get truelocked without first being riftlocked, you 100% deserve to lose, given how BM locks work now.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Ehh, sometimes you just get a bad run of Void, now that Pommel can extend it like 20 seconds.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • It's also somewhat a matter of whether you play a momentum or prep class, since if you're a momentum class, you can't really afford to be super defensive all the time. Blademaster locks can come fast.
  • I went up against @Mizik as dragon and I can't imagine trying to fight what he was doing as alchemist. It was pretty unreal.
  • BronislavBronislav Maryland
    edited February 2017
    Lenn arrives, following Keorin from the west.
    Lenn says in a cutesy, quiet voice, "And the commodity market in Delos is also pretty cheap right now meow."
    Lenn leaves, following Keorin to the east.
    You have emoted: Bronislav now proceeds to noose himself, looking about for a good place to dangle his lifeless body.
    Zbaco peers at you unscrupulously.

RIP comms market. :frown:

• Totes logged in today.
  • edited February 2017
    Bronislav said:

What the fuck does a "cutesy" voice even mean? And why does she think she's a cat?
  • Braindamage
  • "GUYS!  LETS HAVE A BIT OF A FUN FIGHT WITH ELEUSIS!  THEY DONT SEEM TO HAVE THAT MANY ON!  LETS JUST DEFI--"

10-14 eleusians against like 5-6 Targossians.

Smh.  Smh @Xaden.