What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited February 2017
    We just killed big Z... hope all those corpses we had and him aren't back alive.  Imma be pissed. 

Edit: Not that much tho.  Because Bella kicked out shit in more.
  • I was working away, building up reflexes and suddenly POOF! I was having an out of body experience complaining about said out of body experience on forums!
  • Outside has bugs, also the lighting there is horrid

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya: *scratches* H-hey Nicola... whe-where's the achaea man? *scratch* *scratch*
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • We're back!
  • We got rerolled to before we even fought belladona.

#RoundTwoYouVampiricWitch
  • So I'm wondering where everyone is getting the banner that shows their character name and score on it?

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Huh. Neat.
  • @Ahmet Thank you! You're the best!
  • Frederich said:
    We got rerolled to before we even fought belladona.

#RoundTwoYouVampiricWitch
    Advocate Frederich Obuun

He slew the vampiress, Belladona.

awwww yeaaaaaa

• edited February 2017
    So I wake up, celebrate my daughters sixth birthday while having breakfast, bring her to school and decide to work from home today. Log in: double-xp day and I have 20% to go to level 92. One hour later:

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 92.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 4th Order of the Hyperphysical.

Right now (figures are slightly off because I forgot to start the new trip, like I always forget to do):
    keneanung: You gained 0 levels, 24.6% towards the next level and 25808 gold during the period
    'trip'.
    keneanung: The period was 1h 26min and 22.892 sec long.

<3 server outages while I sleep

Edit:
    If only anyone would sell me a packstraps piece, this would be one of the best days ever :P
  • https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/KXlQdY9U

This day keeps getting better, beat my combat mentor fair and square. Even though it's not consistently beating @Lyrin I will still take it as a sign of actual improvement. :)
  • Log on today to cooper going hey good to see you. You've been promoted to scourge! Good luck!
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • edited February 2017
    (Market): X says, "Wood at the comm market, 32 gold per."

Can we just...stop trying to constantly descrease prices on one another in some falsely induced idea that it'll make more of a profit? That isnt how an economy works, if anything this just hurts it.

If everyone just starts decreasing their price to 'win' customers to get a sale...then it becomes so badly cheap that no one wins. Sadly in Achaea, you dont have to actually calculate shipping and transfer costs, and are basically just spending gold you've accumulated by hunting...which is free, so a little common sense is definitely asked for in regards of pricing.

I get it, wood costs 26 gold on islands, and several of you love to shipreturn and leap around to hoard it up...just keep it at the common price and stop the nonsense. I swear I would not be shocked if in 1 week I see wood at 27 or 28, with someone with a smug face believing they are now winning.....
  • edited February 2017
    The above is why I stopped selling minerals. Let all the undercutters undercut each other till they're 1 gold each and literally no one wastes time on selling them. I only use synthesis to keep myself stocked up.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• People still pay for things?
  • Griefed.
  • edited February 2017
    i want to thanks @Lisbethae for those two profityst. does me well from 0 to 50% on the way to level 67 yesterday in little as 3 hours. however i has to work after that. bah work.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • 32g is still a profit for me. Idgaf about anyone else bar Aerek so your shit out of luck.
  • Made my first venom sale, and very happy
  • The comm market is my best friend. Seriously. Best implementation EVER! I use to be someone that couldn't wait to sell my product but usually if I have enough gold reserves I can afford to wait a few months getting better profits in the end. People will always do what works for them though no matter the amount of complaints and that's just human nature
  • This dragon push is starting to work :)

With a final hiss, a rockhide basilisk rolls over, the light in its eyes fading.
    You have slain a rockhide basilisk, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 93.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Order of the Hyperphysical.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

• Helped @Nym with her last push to dragon. Maaaan, that was exhausting, but worth it <3

• Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    Does that mean I'm good now?  :/
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I seriously pity what is to become of Krypton after watching this auction...
  • Asmodron said:
    I seriously pity what is to become of Krypton after watching this auction...
    "Swift death claims Krypton, his attempts at clutching to life proven futile."
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."