What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Camroth said:
    Liyane said:
    Comcast!
    Hello darkness my old friend. I've come to talk with you again.
    You think you know darkness? You think you know suffering? Hahahahaha! Fools!

While you were complaining of Comcast, I was fighting against the terror of Frontier Communications internet disconnects. While you were annoyed by your hideously slow yet stable connections, I was resetting my router twice a day.

You may think you know the horrors of bad ISPs, but you - you were merely adopted by it. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see Google Fiber until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLAZING FAST! The service hiccups betray you, because they belong to me!

please send help

• Always relevant.

• Today, Quisse's last brother made life a trifecta of suck. :anguished:
  • 02:45:32.028 You may apply another salve to yourself.

02:45:32.045 You exert superior mental control and your wounds clot before your eyes.

02:45:32.217 You may eat another bit of irid moss or potash.

02:45:32.299 You remove 1 irid moss, bringing the total in the Rift to 2491.

02:45:32.322 You eat some irid moss.

02:45:32.322 You feel your health and mana replenished.

02:45:32.893 You bleed 77 health.

02:45:33.555 The Storm of Eternity (indoors).

02:45:33.555 You see exits leading north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, and northwest.

02:45:34.210 Jagged bolts of white lightning blaze into you from the dark, stormy heavens.

02:45:34.210 You have been slain by the eternal sea.

Ow x2

• 98, 1 to go,  this is getting harder to keep going with a new full time job :(

But black dragon I will be! 
  • Also taught @Invictus a bit on how to not die to me as a monk.
  • Got my ass beat by @Israyhl with Farrah watching.

Learned that Bards are my worst nightmare.

Oh, also that I really hate ice.
  • Trueparry is the nightmare of all limb prep classes (although Blademasters laugh at my attempts to parry them). I appreciated the spar, though, and your massive health pool has me re-thinking my approach to Monks!

Plus, I love my bracers of frost. So happy I got them on promo. 

Thanks for the fight, all in all. You held your own very well!
  • Frederich said:
    Got my ass beat by @Israyhl with Farrah watching.

I openly wept when I sparred with Israyhl for the first time a few days ago. I had to go Dragon just to handle his damage output.
  • How to survive massive damage.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK KAI HEAL KAI HEAL FUCKKKKK"

I lost (instead of prolonging it) because I just sorta went "oh shit.  Recklessness."
  • Frederich said:
    How to survive massive damage.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK KAI HEAL KAI HEAL FUCKKKKK"

I lost (instead of prolonging it) because I just sorta went "oh shit.  Recklessness."
    It's probably a bad thing that I'm imagining Fred doing an alternate version of a Michael Jackson dance, attempting to avoid and heal. But my imagination is hilarious.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • edited January 2017
    Asmodron said:
    Frederich said:

I openly wept when I sparred with Israyhl for the first time a few days ago. I had to go Dragon just to handle his damage output.
    But you found out (even with accentato-scaling changes) that I still have a ceiling with accentato damage against anyone who knows how to move a direction! Need to get better at locking/prepping to take on the meatier targets. 

Edit: @Frederich - time and fighting a stupid amount of Priests in IRE has taught me that making passive random aff messages huge and colourful so I diagnose is key to avoiding the small mistakes that cost the battle. And even then, it will cost a lot of battles unless you are in turtle mode 90% of the time. 
  • Frederich said:

Gotta cute dem mentals bra. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • I did @Driden

I cured em all.

I just got rekt by an unseen recklessness (and also the fact that like.  my offense was completely fucked against him.  #NoLimbCounter.)
  • I wouldn't say all of them if your health dropped to dead before you noticed that my jabs weren't doing any damage. :P
  • Had a fun chat with @Lilian today and I genuinely think things are lookin good moving forward.
  • Frederich said:
    I did @Driden

I cured em all.

I just got rekt by an unseen recklessness (and also the fact that like.  my offense was completely fucked against him.  #NoLimbCounter.)
    Unseen recklessness? How is it unseen? Like the most obvious aff ever. Except maybe paralysis. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Frederich said:
    I did @Driden

I cured em all.

Also maybe go mud let 
    Cooper said:
  • @Driden

N e v e r.  Give me the Nexus Aesthetic on Mudlet and I might though.
  • Had a super-interesting interaction with @Talamond, almost enough to warrant a post on the Raves, then spent literally hours pondering whether I should finally multiclass priest (so that I can kill somebody) or spend my creds on an artie dirk (so that I can kill somebody), without any success whatsoever. HMPH.
  • Magenta said:
    Had a super-interesting interaction with @Talamond, almost enough to warrant a post on the Raves, then spent literally hours pondering whether I should finally multiclass priest (so that I can kill somebody) or spend my creds on an artie dirk (so that I can kill somebody), without any success whatsoever. HMPH.
    Just drop Serpent for decent class :p
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Magenta said:
    Had a super-interesting interaction with @Talamond, almost enough to warrant a post on the Raves, then spent literally hours pondering whether I should finally multiclass priest (so that I can kill somebody) or spend my creds on an artie dirk (so that I can kill somebody), without any success whatsoever. HMPH.
    Just drop Serpent for decent class :p
    No can do, mate. :lol:
  • Frederich said:
    @Driden

N e v e r.  Give me the Nexus Aesthetic on Mudlet and I might though.
    Use zulahs thingy. Lots of people do. I have a chat window the map an affliction color bar thingy. A tracker for attunments and preempt and accelerate and causality and a self affliction tracker and a tracker for my enemies list. A button tell light up if there in the room....I think that's it. So no room for fancy stuff. 
    Cooper said:
  • Serpent is a disgustingly good class tho

• Dunn said:
    Serpent is a disgustingly good class tho
    FTFY

• That is adorable! I love snakes!