What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Frederich said:
    Today I learned that most Mhaldorians are dishonorable lying sacks of shit.

@Aegoth a prime candidate for this one.

Edit: @Driden was pretty chill, told me to hire.
    Generalization is rude, and this should be in rants. :(

• edited January 2017
    Shayde said:
    Frederich said:
    Today I learned that most Mhaldorians are dishonorable lying sacks of shit.

@Aegoth a prime candidate for this one.

Edit: @Driden was pretty chill, told me to hire.
    How about you bitch less and keep situations IC? 
    Forums is no place for logic. Get out of here with that.
  • I expect whenever I go, "Hey I heard you had my bounty."  for them to not go "lolyeah".  Then win, and go "lol i didnt have it.  I did it because u were bitching."

I don't expect them to be good people.  I just expect them to not be an asshole about it afterwards.  Anyways, this probably should have gone to rants.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I'm sry but one should never trust @Aegoth. I legit got pulled into a Serious Conversation(tm) with him and almost wasn't taking it seriously until I suddenly saw a thing about the skin peeling from my palms and we got to the actual subject at hand.

Morale of the story is, he's guilty until proven innocent serious.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Melodie

Was the subject at hand the skin peeling from your hands?
  • boooooooooooo
  • Hmm...lying about having a bounty to get someone to duel.....not sure if scammy or clever...

Though one thing im sure of, this will definitely hit at credibility :(
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Frederich said:
    @Melodie

Was the subject at hand the skin peeling from your hands?
    To a certain definition, sure.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Who takes Aegoth seriously? We're on the same team and he's killed me more than anyone else bwahahahah 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Driden said:
    Who takes Aegoth seriously? We're on the same team and he's killed me more than anyone else bwahahahah 
    People who are old enough to know better, but stupid enough to do it anyway.

• edited January 2017

got a customprompt function working for nexus:

valar.display_prompt2`mode:[${'defcon'}] instill:[${'instill'}]`;

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • edited January 2017
    Talamond said:
    The tholos of Theology and Philosophy (indoors).

Exxia quickly changes back into Troll form.

Exxia raises his scimitar over his head and begins to swing it in a wide circle, gaining speed as he goes.

-pfor exxia ne

You focus the might of divine will into Exxia to force him to obey your command.

The brief flash of a Shornwall defender's blade has punctuated Exxia's last breath upon the hallowed ground of Targossas.

I thought about going a different route, but gg

the reason I quoted is, that not one mhaldorian made a remark nor reaction to your post out of the plethora of people who did, and I appreciate knowing that even though that many did, not one of my teammates did and that's cool to me. Also note: 90% of the people who did, remark condescendingly on every post I make or is made of me, so make sure you feel special on your like farm there buddy. Hope you get a badge for it.
  • Exxia said:
    Talamond said:
    The tholos of Theology and Philosophy (indoors).

Exxia quickly changes back into Troll form.

Exxia raises his scimitar over his head and begins to swing it in a wide circle, gaining speed as he goes.

-pfor exxia ne

You focus the might of divine will into Exxia to force him to obey your command.

The brief flash of a Shornwall defender's blade has punctuated Exxia's last breath upon the hallowed ground of Targossas.

I thought about going a different route, but gg

the reason I quoted is, that not one mhaldorian made a remark nor reaction to your post out of the plethora of people who did, and I appreciate knowing that even though that many did, not one of my teammates did and that's cool to me. Also note: 90% of the people who did, remark condescendingly on every post I make or is made of me, so make sure you feel special on your like farm there buddy. Hope you get a badge for it.
    Hmm. You need to spark up and chill the fuck out, lad.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• @Exxia you're so predictable
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited January 2017
    I have a feeling the words 'classic' and 'comedy' are both being misused here.
  • It's okay, Seinfeld is a comedy requiring more thought than most  :p
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • i liked the image so i pressed like
  • @Vesios That is so coooooool!
     <3 
  • edited January 2017
    Torinn said:
    @Exxia you're so predictable
    I'm sorry who are you again?

Edit kinda funny that I give props to my teammates for not talking shit and people, such as yourself,... talk down on it.... as I have NEVER spoken to you in my life can you kindly sit down and -not- use me as a way to pad your post count? Thanks. 
  • Someone saying something negative about a positive post... Sure we've never seen that ever before...

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited January 2017
    look another person trying to pad post count. What was the point of your post again? To say some weird and slightly vague line then move back to the shadows? How is that relevant?