What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Coamenel said:
    Omor said:
    Had a blast killing (and dying) in Nishnatoba. Now to see if I can get that 600k-700k back that I dropped somewhere...
    Actually enjoyed that crusade a lot! Got a good 15% to level 90 from it too. 

I remember icon wars, where you sat literally all day waiting for some action only to discover that all the actionwas innthe 15 minute commute from work to home. The pace of these is way better!

pity @Will only wanted to rezz me if I joined Targossas though :p
    Come Targ, all the cool kids are doing it.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Some advice. Don't buy artefacts in this January discount while holding artefact discount vouchers. Bad.
  • Yeah, don't tell us why or anything, that would be terrible.

• KezKez
    edited January 2017
    Mystery!

I now own a 1000cr artefact that will trade in for 283 credits.
  • Kez said:
    Mystery!

I now own a 1000cr artefact that will trade in for 283 credits.
    They probably deliberately made it trade in against the price you paid instead of base cost so that someone didn't stack up and get a profit.

• I figured the vouchers counted as credits. Figured wrong.
  • Probably an oversight, just do an issue me about it. 

• edited January 2017
    Antonius said:
    The initial Announce post explicitly said that trade-in value would be based on the price you paid, not the regular undiscounted price of the artefact. However, artefact discount vouchers probably shouldn't be included in that, since they're effectively the same as paying that amount of credits (and, as far as I know, they don't reduce the trade-in value of artefacts bought using them at any other time).

Fortunately the only artefact I've bought is an earring (including using 200 credits worth of discount vouchers), and there's no reason I'll ever trade those in (I'll just switch who it's paired with), so it's unlikely to actually affect me.
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Da raccooooooon <3<3<3<3<3
  • edited January 2017
    I feel like such a thug. Eyeing the bounty board, relics list, and open pk areas for any kills to add to resolutions >>
  • Today @Etheros learned..

Don't cleave someone whenever you need a body to defile.
  • Frederich said:
    Today @Etheros learned..

Oh so it was you fuckers who defiled when no one's around. Time to grief
  • Frederich said:
    Today @Etheros learned..

:(
  • @Aegoth

No.  We only did that earlier whenever you guys had Cooper, Remilia, Proficy, you, etc etc.
  • Frederich said:
    @Aegoth

No.  We only did that earlier whenever you guys had Cooper, Remilia, Proficy, you, etc etc.
    Oh. Someone just defiled 7 shrines while I was playing league, and no one was around. I swear if I catch the fucker..
  • those Fred heads wouldn't be a problem if you guys had the wolverine morph huehuehue

• Ahmet said:
    Saw some things I probably shouldn't have.

Protip, when you're in the forest, stay on the ground. Never swing.
    Obviously you've never heard the old forestal adage:

"If this tree's a-rockin', don't come a-knockin'."

(Yes, I went there, sorry.)

• Talamond said:
    The tholos of Theology and Philosophy (indoors).

Exxia quickly changes back into Troll form.

Exxia raises his scimitar over his head and begins to swing it in a wide circle, gaining speed as he goes.

-pfor exxia ne

You focus the might of divine will into Exxia to force him to obey your command.

The brief flash of a Shornwall defender's blade has punctuated Exxia's last breath upon the hallowed ground of Targossas.

Don't mess with the librarian in his home.
  • Agreed, don't mess with a librarian

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Pleasantly surprised after not really hunting for a long time, or checking my score, that I am way closer to my first dragon level than I realized. Soon, I can join people in shouting from anyyywhere!

@Aegoth NA league :D?
  • edited January 2017
    Today I learned that most Mhaldorians are dishonorable lying sacks of shit.

@Aegoth a prime candidate for this one.

Edit: @Driden was pretty chill, told me to hire.